• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I saw his post last night before yours was edited, lol. I just didn't post anything kuz I went to sleep.

I'd be interested in going to Hobo if there's an open spot, but if someone wants it before me give it to them. I want to go, but I prolly won't be playing in the tournament if I go.
It'd be good for your reputation if you went and did well. I'm sure a lot of players think your only good with MK, and clearing up that stigma at HOBO would do you some good. /2cents

Edit: And I swear to go if Phoenix fix's my post.../lulz

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
You had a really good Fox from what I saw at Dphat's a couple weeks ago, why not go and try your hand with him?

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
It'd be good for your reputation if you went and did well. I'm sure a lot of players think you're only good with MK, and clearing up that stigma at HOBO would do you some good. /2cents

Edit: And I swear to god if Phoenix fix's my post.../lulz
FIX'D!!!!1! Way to misspell a 3-letter word.
But wait... is there only one fix? or are there three?!?

Don't sit out, Infinity! Step up to the plate. Surely you have a backup to use.

Ruddy, I agree with Angel. Get out there and sample some of the tournament scene. I think you'll enjoy it and get some good experience for doing so.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Infi, help me show these **** it's not just MK you focker. :)

I've been doing so much work on my Diddy lately... I hope I do good.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ALRIGHT just going to be sure on whos going to hobo from Dallas so far my list looks like this:
DPhat (Driver) - Car Pool 1
Kado - in Car Pool 1
Melee1 - In Car Pool 2
Damien (Can possibly drive) -Car Pool 2
Fogo - Car Pool 2
Bwett- In Car Pool 1
Ice - For Sure Coming
DMG - Car Pool 1
Phoenix Alpha- In Car Pool 1
Infinity - Car Pool 2
chic???

Tell me if I either missed your name or if you aren't going I would love to figure driving arrangement before we head out.

ALSO I'll be leaving friday around 3:00pm so I can beat traffic, after the last couple drives I would actually like to do some friendlies before 1:00 AM. Also pm me if you want to ride with me, already I know kado is coming with me so is melee1, so if you don't pm me I wont reserve a spot. Reservation will end before tuesday then after that I will decide on who I want to bring.

To be honest if people want to go they are better off pming/posting to riding with d4ba first since I'm not sure if I got 2 or 1 spot open.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
????Attention Dallas smashers!!!!!

I am most likely going to ride with Dphat; UNLESS enough players post in this thread or via pm willing to GO and pay gas $. My car is a nissan altima 05 and can fit 5 players. Do the math...make a choice. We are both closing our prospective carpools by tuesday. I need to hear from players willing to go by tuesday evening. Otherwise, I am riding with dphat and not using my car as means for transportation to HOBO12.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok bad news, I can't make it to hobo12 so no transportation from me. Sorry, my dad was undecisive until now and he finally said no. I was pretty sure I'd be going, but oh well. I'll probably be at pbt.

Is dphats happening friday?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
me and foursaken will wreck pbt
hopefully
We've still got some competition, even with the majority of dallas going.

Jingo Joe is no slouch.

Teams? Pssh, it's ova.

We need a team name, however.

Pk Chaingrab
Grab Bound

I can't think of anything. When you take away foreskin, you take away the versatility of my name.

What's your favorite internet meme?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Jingo Joe is no slouch.

Teams? Pssh, it's ova.

Pk Chaingrab
Grab Bound

I can't think of anything. When you take away foreskin, you take away the versatility of my name.

Team Aweskin.

Also, I call shotgun :p

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice

Jingo Joe is no slouch.

Teams? Pssh, it's ova.

Pk Chaingrab
Grab Bound

Awesome! Someone noticed me at the PBT tournament. That's the only real smash tournament that I've ever gone to (which means I've only ever been to a tournament twice), so being mentioned by anyone is really cool to me. I'll probably never go to another one either because they're all so far away.

So yeah, thanks for the semi-shoutout mixed in with the rest of your post. I didn't even think people knew my name.

EDIT: Wait is PBT on the same day as HOBO? If so, thats sorta disappointing. I look forward to playing against other people who go to those kinds of major tournaments.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
fix'd. Fixed your last one, too. Go look at it. XD

You guys should be our other team name. Remember: F*** Josh?
More appropriate since I won't be there =\

*messages Damien*
I saw that one, but I baited it and you fell for it. Just like in friendlies! :bee:

This one, too good of an edit. :laugh:

Edit @Jingo Joe: Lots of the Dallas players talk about how good your DK is. Your pretty well known around here.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I saw that one, but I baited it and you fell for it. Just like in friendlies! :bee:

This one, too good of an edit. :laugh:

Edit @Jingo Joe: Lots of the Dallas players talk about how good your DK is. Your pretty well known around here.
Really? That's awesome! But I probably lost to all of the Dallas players who mentioned me.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
If you'd like 2 play da dk, then you'd have to show up to the Prince Bistro Tournament. I don't give out my address on the internet, mostly because my parents would kill me if some random guy showed up at my door asking for a Brawl.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
WELL YES JINGO ILL BE AT PBT!!! you me and foursaken are goin all the way (maybe)!!!
Also i was just wonderin general texas location i.e. dallas, flowermound, plano... Cuz you said pbt was far and if u needed a ride im always willing to help out a fellow smasher
edit
What an aKONGplishment!!!
LOL

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
I mindgame'd you into having fun with forum posts! :bee:
fix'd

I don't want to hear about it. I made 3 changes, and I'm sure you didn't even see past the first one. My post changing prowess is supreme.

But, to be on topic, carpool stuff REALLY needs updates on that front page. I've had carpools for HOBO and OH SNAP mixed up since September.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
WELL YES JINGO ILL BE AT PBT!!! you me and foursaken are goin all the way (maybe)!!!
Also i was just wonderin general texas location i.e. dallas, flowermound, plano... Cuz you said pbt was far and if u needed a ride im always willing to help out a fellow smasher
edit

LOL
I live around where Infi~ lives, which like he says is about an hour from anything in DFW. PBT is only around 30 min away and I can drive myself there, its just when things get over an hour away my parents don't want me to go.

For example. HOBO is in Houston which is, according to Google Maps, 4 hours and 49 minutes away. There's no way I could go to that tournament. PBT, however, is fine.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
hey guys sorry bout the absence! I'm trying to lay low on the smash scene until the holidays are over. Which means i wont make it to hobo but i might attend pbt. not sure yet.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Jingo is amazing. I really didn't like playing my G&W against your DK. Too many surprises. Sorry I had to go DDD against you.... again....

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Ah splitting up fogo and billy? Billy going to be sad. ALRIGHT So me and damien both got 1 spot open PM one of us if you want to carpool to hobo. Just a heads up I'm going to mostly likely charge people 15 dollars for gas money to hobo. And Damien I'm not sure.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Dphat, I'm not gonna be able to make HOBO, I've got some work I need to do with my band this weekend and I can't spare the time.

I'll be at PBT, though, so anyone who's still around get ready for a bruisin!

Jingo definitely has a solid DK from what I've seen. I wanna play you sometime, I was hoping we'd get matched up sometime at PBT2, but Damien and Foursaken took me out :(

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm most likely going to PBT. I didn't go to the second one but the 1st one man, there was a lot of people, half of them I didn't recognize. Hey jingo you want to team for doubles? :D Apparently you're hot stuff. (you wore the dk outfit, green shirt n tie, the first pbt right? I dunno about the second)

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I'm most likely going to PBT. I didn't go to the second one but the 1st one man, there was a lot of people, half of them I didn't recognize. Hey jingo you want to team for doubles? :D Apparently you're hot stuff. (you wore the dk outfit, green shirt n tie, the first pbt right? I dunno about the second)
Omg I get it now! I knew it looked familiar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom