• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Because I am a vital part of the Dallas community with the fact that I bake. Now, if you would rather, I can take my baked goods elsewhere. But you might have a mutiny on your hands if I do.

Why do you post, sir?! :p
When have you baked anything? Mutiny? R you serious? Why? Vital? No you aren't!

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
That's not what the chic who's called me twice asking for sex said.

How is your girlfriend anyway?

I'm gonna go eat, something you should be practicing from what I've heard.

(DOUBLE BURN, BIATCH!)
I didn't know you recieved calls for girls!

I didn't know your sister talked to you about stuff like that!

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai wants to do Kitty matches, cause he loves kitties, but sadly he doesn't have one. Dorm life sucks. D:

What's really weird is that my Psyche teacher is going to Dallas this weekend too..and he's going to Colleen..and I was just like "Wut?" and I decided not to tell him I was going to cause that guy creeps me out. How weird would it be to see my professor at DPhat's place? >.>;

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Sudai wants to do Kitty matches, cause he loves kitties, but sadly he doesn't have one. Dorm life sucks. D:

What's really weird is that my Psyche teacher is going to Dallas this weekend too..and he's going to Colleen..and I was just like "Wut?" and I decided not to tell him I was going to cause that guy creeps me out. How weird would it be to see my professor at DPhat's place? >.>;
I am your professor.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
When have you baked anything? Mutiny? R you serious? Why? Vital? No you aren't!
I am going on my best guess that this is a joke...Srsly.

Anyway, both of your raging faliphiliacs should keep better track of your mothers cause I've been hitting 'em both all night everynight for the past 6 months. At the same time. :D

LOL WUT NOT RLLY.

So when are you LA people coming in?
Nice sig, looks like medieval and ***-whoopin'.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I am going on my best guess that this is a joke...Srsly.

Anyway, both of your raging faliphiliacs should keep better track of your mothers cause I've been hitting 'em both all night everynight for the past 6 months. At the same time. :D

Nice sig, looks like medieval and ***-whoopin'.
Sean wants Italian food.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys are horribile at **** talking.

Someone get Lee Harris in here lmao.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
As for the tournament this saturday at DPhats, I will bring refreshments and snacks. Also...

Who wants to Money Match me in a random match? Rules are normal SBR rules (best 3/5). The difference is both character tokens must be placed on random for all games. I'll MM as many people for $1 or more. If anything it's for fun.
I accept your challenge.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, any chance you're gonna be at DPhat's on Saturday? ROB boards bugged me to bug you about ROB vs IC vids. Lawl.
Tell them I said Rob destroys IC's. And I live in austin.

Sudai

Stuff here
I told them that, but most of the ROBs in our board are from the EC and they just assume Texas is Texas and there's only one smash scene there. Oh wells though. D:

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
So, they basically just said that MLG is going to be supporting Brawl soon. For reference: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195698

I am, here and now, saying that if MLG places Brawl in its circuit that someone from Dallas is going to place high and/or win one of the circuits. I'm saying this because when and if they announce that then I vote Dallas drops any rivalries and/or bad blood and we work as hard as possible to be the best at the game. If anyone else agrees with this, just quote this post and say yes and I'll add your name to the list of people I'll be practicing with after the announcement.

Edit - I'm talking about getting together and making a Team Dallas. Once we got the team together then we'd find sponsorship and be for realsy reals pros and everything. This is serious.
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but MLG isn't going to be hosting Smash for a long time, if at all. What they will probably do is sponsor several key events like they did in 2007 (I'm working on getting one here in Dallas or Houston). Either way, I totally support a Team Dallas. TX needs more competition to boost our scene even more :)

Not every believes that Brawl is for teams only like you and not everyone likes Melee like you. Get the lock off your mind and let it air out a bit.
D:

I've played Melee like 5 times since Brawl came out! I do, however, think Brawl doubles promotes the growth of boners!

You guys are horribile at **** talking.

Someone get Lee Harris in here lmao.
I should charge for lessons :p

I told them that, but most of the ROBs in our board are from the EC and they just assume Texas is Texas and there's only one smash scene there. Oh wells though. D:
Tell them to take Hylian's and LeeHarris' word. Hylian is clearly better than me and I've 2 stocked his ICs every game with ROB. It's a ridiculous matchup.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Also, who is this girl trying to take the cooking title from me and Gigi?
I'm not trying to outrank... I just got the "G-Krew cook" title from those in G-Krew. I just bake. Baked goods are my speciality. Nothing else really. And cooking fish. Seafood's on my menu as well I suppose.

Although it's been a while since they moved weeklies to weekends.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yo Infinity, it is very important that you bring my DS to this tournament. Please if you remember bro it's really important lolz.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
SOMEONE GET ME DPHATZ ADRESS NOW I'M LIKE ALREADY LATE AND I'M IN THE CAR TRYING TO FIND WHERE THE HECK HE LIVES AND whatever daiman told me his adress was is wrong (I tried it a billion ways on google maps, its not 17201 East Beltline Coppell Tx, 75019). Please pm me the adress now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom