• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG NO!!!

What happened to San Waco? :(
We'll just be San Wallas, join us Dojo lol. Besides, that was for MLG, not for regular stuff like HOBO. I'll always be a San Wacoan :D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
*Goes super saiyan*

Yeah, you're ****ed now.
Hello, Super Saiyan Dojo. My name is Infinity, and I'd like to introduce you to my friends Mr Norris and Mr Lee. They let me call them Chuck and Bruce :)

You see, Chuck hates people with tall yellow hair and Bruce HATED Dragon Ball Z. I guess it sucks to be you at this point, sir :(

Edit - Okay fine, I'll call them off. But only because you've apparently been declared a part of Dallas by pure dumb luck on your part. Who ever knew San Angelo was part of Waco? Great, this is starting to get a bit out of hand...

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well I would just come and **** harder like Chuck back in the early days of April when Brawl came out. You should know what I'm talking about. xD Lee's lucky to be in my presence. One F5 and it's game over.

And with both of them out of the way. You're boned.
Taha :)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
So, they basically just said that MLG is going to be supporting Brawl soon. For reference: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195698

I am, here and now, saying that if MLG places Brawl in its circuit that someone from Dallas is going to place high and/or win one of the circuits. I'm saying this because when and if they announce that then I vote Dallas drops any rivalries and/or bad blood and we work as hard as possible to be the best at the game. If anyone else agrees with this, just quote this post and say yes and I'll add your name to the list of people I'll be practicing with after the announcement.

Edit - I'm talking about getting together and making a Team Dallas. Once we got the team together then we'd find sponsorship and be for realsy reals pros and everything. This is serious.
you already know i'm in on this ****

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Well I would just come and **** harder like Chuck back in the early days of April when Brawl came out. You should know what I'm talking about. xD Lee's lucky to be in my presence. One F5 and it's game over.

And with both of them out of the way. You're boned.
Taha :)
that was an awsome combo vid. u gonna make another 1?

man i have alot mm right now lets see i have 5$ mm on ice,infinity,fogo,and forsaken hope i didnt miss any 1 hopefully i can play all yall soon so i can take all yo money haha

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol I look at it now and it's so garbage. XD

I've had one close to finished for a long time. But I've been more focused on tournaments and all that. School and work also take up a big part of my time now too. Also alot of the stuff I have on there is already outdated anyways. I'd just have to start from scratch.

I dunno when my next one will be out.

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
So, they basically just said that MLG is going to be supporting Brawl soon. For reference: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195698

I am, here and now, saying that if MLG places Brawl in its circuit that someone from Dallas is going to place high and/or win one of the circuits. I'm saying this because when and if they announce that then I vote Dallas drops any rivalries and/or bad blood and we work as hard as possible to be the best at the game. If anyone else agrees with this, just quote this post and say yes and I'll add your name to the list of people I'll be practicing with after the announcement.

Edit - I'm talking about getting together and making a Team Dallas. Once we got the team together then we'd find sponsorship and be for realsy reals pros and everything. This is serious.
*says yes*

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ATTENTION Message FROM DP:

I would need another 1-2 Set Up for this weekend. Sound pretty big and would love if people could bring more TVs. Also to make the experience more enjoyable please bring a snack or/and drinks, OF course this isn't mandatory BUT much appreciation from DP.

And infinity the only abbreviation for CSTG I can think of Client Server Technology Group.

L

Livid

ATTENTION Message FROM DP:

I would need another 1-2 Set Up for this weekend. Sound pretty big and would love if people could bring more TVs. Also to make the experience more enjoyable please bring a snack or/and drinks, OF course this isn't mandatory BUT much appreciation from DP.

And infinity the only abbreviation for CSTG I can think of Client Server Technology Group.
If I'm able to come, I can bring a full set up and an extra controller. My controllers are pretty old, though, so I dunno if anyone would WANT to use one. >_>

L

Livid

Alright. That shouldn't be too hard to bring; I just gotta find some stuff that'll carry it.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly with this statement. ^^^

I don't know where I stand yet since I don't have much tourney experience, but I would love to be a part of such an epic undertaking. I've been looking to get SRS at smash since brawl came out and I'm willing to do what it takes to get better and possibly become pro.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
BTW Dallas Phat is looking for a name for his weekly event, whoever thinks of the most creative name will probably get alittle reward. So throw whatever creative name you can think of but it must consist of DP (i don't care what DP stands for) but thats the only requirement.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
BTW Dallas Phat is looking for a name for his weekly event, whoever thinks of the most creative name will probably get alittle reward. So throw whatever creative name you can think of but it must consist of DP (i don't care what DP stands for) but thats the only requirement.
I was gonna suggest Daily Pwnage, but it's not a daily thing...

DPF: Dallas Pimp's Fest

That's the best I got...

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice

I've had this mentality before MLG even came into the picture.

I'll do whatever it takes to get better and represent Dallas the best I can.

So, yes.

Sudai

Stuff here
I've had this mentality before MLG even came into the picture.

I'll do whatever it takes to get better and represent Dallas the best I can.

So, yes.
Even if it means turning into a zombie, infecting your mother, then having your body blown limb from by your father who happens to have horrible aim (for the sake of the scenario) and then have him run out of bullets so you're just a corpse body+head worming along trying to get some smash?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
As for the tournament this saturday at DPhats, I will bring refreshments and snacks. Also...

Who wants to Money Match me in a random match? Rules are normal SBR rules (best 3/5). The difference is both character tokens must be placed on random for all games. I'll MM as many people for $1 or more. If anything it's for fun.

CY

Smash Ace
Well we should bump up the value then to say.. $10??
honestly i would love to but i already have 2 ganon MMs, $10 cinnamon match against kalos marth, a MM with dojo, and some other ones i'm probably forgetting.

my job was just a summer job too so i don't have a steady income anymore. :( money johns i know.

edit- a sidebet with d4ba and a $40 sidebet with esca saying that M2K will win HOBO.

Bwett

Smash Ace

Yes, count me in

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Why does no one in Dallas host awesome events? I'm sad :(

Yall should host Melee Singles / Brawl Doubles tournaments
Not every believes that Brawl is for teams only like you and not everyone likes Melee like you. Get the lock off your mind and let it air out a bit.

Anyway, until I have more time to devote towards Smash, I'll not be a member of Team Dallas or whatever it's called...

Infi sleepy; I'm going to bed.

Someone better guess what CSTG means by the time I wake up, lol.
I like this meaning for CSTG: See Us? TOO GOOD!! But I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. I don't care, I like it.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Even if it means turning into a zombie, infecting your mother, then having your body blown limb from by your father who happens to have horrible aim (for the sake of the scenario) and then have him run out of bullets so you're just a corpse body+head worming along trying to get some smash?

Speaking of zombies and smash, I'm reading "World War Z" and while I'm reading, this woman starts talking about things that people brought with them when they tried to get away from the outbreak...

As quoted "This is what people brought with them: hair dryers, GameCubes, laptops by the dozen."

So hey, apperently, while holding out, people played some Smash while an onslaught of undead were headed their way. Fantastic.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
sry guys i dont think ill be able to make it to fridays tournament, i got school stuff i need to take care of.

from the moment i saw a video camera in my dads closet, i said to myself "i want to make Dallas famous." ill do whatever i can to improve this community.

lately i just have this burst of confidence in my smash game, i so wanna test it out.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
sry guys i dont think ill be able to make it to fridays tournament, i got school stuff i need to take care of.

from the moment i saw a video camera in my dads closet, i said to myself "i want to make Dallas famous." ill do whatever i can to improve this community.

lately i just have this burst of confidence in my smash game, i so wanna test it out.
Shuz u have to make it friday or at least saturday cmon man handle yo ****!

Speaking of zombies and smash, I'm reading "World War Z" and while I'm reading, this woman starts talking about things that people brought with them when they tried to get away from the outbreak...

As quoted "This is what people brought with them: hair dryers, GameCubes, laptops by the dozen."

So hey, apperently, while holding out, people played some Smash while an onslaught of undead were headed their way. Fantastic.
Why do you even post?

Don't worry damien I got this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom