• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I play better on the pad. Most people prefer the stick because you can do the motion instead of pressing buttons in the right order to get the motion.
**** it dmg i just spent 70 bucks THE STICK WILL BE BETTER :mad:

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
so i felt i did all what i could do with the pad on 360 in ssf4. I bought a stick and its coming in the mail within the next week. Will the transition be hard and will it really help me improve my game? It will be easier to do inputs right?
takes about a week to get use to it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
loooool

Reginald took it the best he could; not very well at all.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Had an amazing time in Richardson. Thanks to Zac, Billeh, Michael and Josh for housing me the whole time.

SPAGHETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
rewatched the CG season 1 video of LoL. At the end the lineup is
ryze,kayle,alistar,master yi and ashe

vs

kat, warwick,chogath,morgana,nasus

I think the kat team would win; especially after seeing Ryze initiating by jumping in...lulz. See plenty of that in ranked ;(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well, this rope doesn't seem to have any use...but I'll hang on to it just in case.
*5 hours later*
Stupid rope is still just taking up room...but I won't sell it yet.
*5 hours later*
**** it, gimme my 20 credits.
*1 hour later*
"Someone stole the rope to our well and now we're going to die of thirst!" "My dog fell into a well, if only I had a rope so I could go save him..."

*Sigh*...stupid Fallout2 and stupid wells...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
does street fighter still have cool things like when you destroy a car for no reason....
lmao i always get a laugh after wrecking a car with bison then he does his victory stance and says "worthless!" i think im going to main him when i get my stick instead of chun because im really lazy and he doesnt seem to require as much button input. Also to do his special you just hold back then press a button and your good to go. I know chun is similar but i bought ssf4 to get away from the cutsie **** from brawl (playing as kirby and puff will make you want to play someone murderous and evil like bison, at least its what happened to me) chun too cute for me lol. i wont drop chun, she'll just be a 2nd or 3rd (we'll see how juri is on stick- hell maybe rose or viper, i like them as well)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah juri is a solid character but has some glaring problems that probly will prevent her from being tourny viable, or at least seen in top level play =/

hi kates. I just got my bachelors, we also have a house in dallas but we aren't living in it yet. I still go up to the house every now and then, we're getting it ready. I should be living there 100% sometime in October. I heard you quit Smash. That sucks i wanted to team with you. I've gotten pretty good since hobo18 days and i have a lot of confidence now in my kirby
until i run into snake im ****ed lol
. It's still understandable if you quit. It's frustrating, esp if you dont use high tier characters. Personally I hate this game, always have. At this point im only playing it for the people/communuity :ohwell:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've been gone for awhile

Dphat lets play some. I need to practice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sad bout Heimer, he deserved it though. Wonder if he's getting a rework anytime soon.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
I found out I can play on my ****ty laptop off a nearby starbucks's internet. I also found out you can get a godlike on a mousepad if the other team is bad enough.

add me if you wanna play: itsbigfoot

btw, where can i get patch notes?

edit: nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom