• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
quake con is tomorrow!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring full set-ups AND be at the venue by 11:30am. I say all of this because i expect over 100 people to enter due to the tourney being FREE to the public(and u can win money). I will also do a player cap of 128. So if u dont sign up before the 128th spot is taken.......tough sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!

bassem6

Smash Lord
Alright damien and bobby. Last night, after chatting with a dell rep for like an hour, I updated my labtop with this BIOS update and the problem with my computer was that it was overheating but after this update, Im happy to say, its been running smoothly again.

I played a couple of 5v5 rounds of LOL this morning. I tried using hiemerdinger and veigar. I was still kinda getting used to it in my 1st match with heimerdinger but then I started owning some people with veigar my second round. It was quite fun.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm feeling like I'm not getting anywhere with brawl. Could anyone lend me some advice? I'm not really quite sure how to improve
Ask Brood? XD lol jk, but i agree with Brett to use more characters, on wifi it helped me a lot to figure out what a character can/can't do. Also can help with timing if you know characters limitations.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
so i felt i did all what i could do with the pad on 360 in ssf4. I bought a stick and its coming in the mail within the next week. Will the transition be hard and will it really help me improve my game? It will be easier to do inputs right?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I play better on the pad. Most people prefer the stick because you can do the motion instead of pressing buttons in the right order to get the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom