• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
<3 you too. :)

Fine. I was gonna let you watch me and Lee. Now you get nothing.
i changed my mind.

I'd rather keep our relationship more private that this..

I would have a 4some with dphat katie and dojo. I got Dphats butthole. NO johns.
wtf...

I will... Lay your girlfriend! :D

I'm newly single. I've gotta have some fun before I buckle down and admit I wanna be with Billy. Wait, what? :p
dont worry, im here for you before you settle down;)

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Just a friendly reminder about the Balanced Brawl tourney, it's this Friday at 7pm. Show up early please. I'll need help running pools. I also need to figure out how to use tio by then.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245905

Hype! Hype!
I can help you w/ TIO if you need it. Also, if you need help running pools, I could be a pool leader. I haven't DONE it before, but it can't be too hard, right?
;)

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
zac if u need help calling out matches or anything tell me! i really enjoyed doing it during katefest/tourney thing

@dmg my name on shoddy is Shuzaku

Dojo

Smash Champion
How to **** Dphat:

AndyCutd (4:10:34 PM): people saying how you're humble
AndyCutd (4:10:36 PM): im like GTFo
AndyCutd (4:10:40 PM): dojo cocky mother ****er lol
Anthony2231 (4:10:42 PM): Nah
AndyCutd (4:10:54 PM): so what do you think about reflex?
AndyCutd (4:10:58 PM): PSH ****in ***** him in our mm
AndyCutd (4:11:02 PM): 12% 2 stock smashville
Anthony2231 (4:11:08 PM): Did that not happen?
Anthony2231 (4:11:15 PM): What'd you do?
Anthony2231 (4:11:18 PM): Got 3 stocked by him.
AndyCutd (4:11:18 PM): lose
AndyCutd (4:11:19 PM): lol
Anthony2231 (4:11:20 PM): Shut up.
AndyCutd (4:11:21 PM): LMFAO
AndyCutd (4:11:22 PM): ****IT
AndyCutd (4:11:23 PM): shut up
AndyCutd (4:11:23 PM): lol

R

RoKtheReap

RoK is back and ready to cause some Chaos. First some question.

#1 - How big is my news and how will it upset the balance of the smash community?

Votes?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
RoK is back and ready to cause some Chaos. First some question.

#1 - How big is my news and how will it upset the balance of the smash community?

Votes?
Yo Rok, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but AlphaPhoenix's return was one of the best returns of all time. One of the best returns of all time!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I posted that earlier Ruddy.

But I still love you.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty hyped for tomorrow, can't wait for the tourney!

Also, I'm still looking for a carpool from the Lewisville/Flower Mound area if anyone near by is going (I can help pay for gas).

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Yo Rok, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but AlphaPhoenix's return was one of the best returns of all time. One of the best returns of all time!

ROFL RUDDY

I'm pretty hyped for tomorrow, can't wait for the tourney!

Also, I'm still looking for a carpool from the Lewisville/Flower Mound area if anyone near by is going (I can help pay for gas).
Im probably not gonna make it tomorrow, if I was I would let you ride with me. but sorry:(

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357

LOLOLOLOLOLOL H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S :laugh:

Oh yeah whats up Dallas? Just saying hi from Oklahoma lol. You guys need to come back down here so I can play you guys again.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
so is the tourney gonna be at zacs apartment? what apartment number is it again?
oops i think i got it is it the student union
btw since this is a balance brawl tourney, im assuming they want us to use the newest version of balance brawl? arent there slight tweaks in the newer version?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
btw since this is a balance brawl tourney, im assuming they want us to use the newest version of balance brawl? arent there slight tweaks in the newer version?
There really isn't a "newest edition of balanced brawl"

Learn more here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246327

They've only released two version. One back in May as a "public preview." Then a new one in August as the "standard release." The last one is the one we will be using for the tourney. You don't have to worry about bringing an up-to-date wii. I'm going to load BBrawl with my SD card on ALL wiis.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Unfortunately I can't make it to UTD on time due to Jewish holiday Rosh Hashannah, I have services until like 9:30 which at that point I will call Awestin to find out the status of the tourney and try and come late just to see you guys and go eat at IHOP =] lol... Wait for me Monica!!!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom