• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually I think he meant Send Y'all A Hobo, as a gift perhaps.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
RoK is back and ready to cause some Chaos. First some question.

#1 - How big is my news and how will it upset the balance of the smash community?

Votes?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zac got to ban him before I did ;_;...

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Sethlon and I were thinking about going and talking to our apartment complex. Each phase has an "Activities Center", if you will, that I know people rent out for parties and stuff like that. We were thinking about checking and seeing if we couldn't get it reserved for a Saturday every month or something.

*high five Sethlon!*

Sudai

Stuff here
Katie...I have horrible news...I wasn't able to fulfill the promise I made. D:

I got stuck on Campus this weekend due to losing my wallet which had my license in it. :[

I'm probably gonna see him next weekend, so I can do it then. :]

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have that same blanket, so does Zac I think.

I also have a Hunchback of Notre Dame Blanket that is pretty comfy.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Recently, my little group of buds have gotten interested into recording our matches to upload for critiquing and such. Does anyone have any suggestions on what capture card we should get?

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, Sethlon and Katie were talking about holding tourneys again. They found a nice venue, just have to get the okay from Staff. From what I'm told, it's typically rented out for parties too so it's basically garunteed. :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well, Sethlon and Katie were talking about holding tourneys again. They found a nice venue, just have to get the okay from Staff. From what I'm told, it's typically rented out for parties too so it's basically garunteed. :D
Hey hey Katie and Sethlon?! It was me and Sethlon! We both live at Waterview!

And actually I'm going to go talk to them as soon as I exit class in.... about 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom