• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dallas...why so serious? Esca's just playing around. :) Honestly Px did help there team alot lol, but esca and Cy are legit.

Honestly...im scared of peach so i would go meta :). At CS i beat Kos mos 1v1 with him having a 70% lead(i think). So BROKN.

Monica, be patient.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
*kicks down door*

Okay...who is the one responsible for this "Balanced Brawl" tournament at UTD?

And who is ready to get their *** kicked by the Ganon-man?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Dang Esca trying to throw friendship with Gnes in my face. That's unfair I don't live that close to him. And I'm just messing with you to buddy.

Gnes

Smash Master
For... Katie and... M..2....K?

And I can't when you yell. It scares me and I drop things.

Come back. I was sick and couldn't cook you brownies. :( And I don't trust them anymore to take them to y'all. :p
Haha i just like being loud.

Yeah ill definitely come to dallas every time i can, i really do love u guys/girls. :) If it was up to me I would come live there, but im getting way ahead of myself.

Ice were cool, but me and Esca, we went through storms together, we cuddled under the same blanket as the behemoth snored in his sleep, and we deciphered ancient GPS riddles. U can't beat that.

Billy taught me calculus. Give him a hug for me :).

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone to get together and play some BBrawl today in the Lewisiville/Flower Mound area?
Me and a couple of friends (4 total) want to get in some practice before the tourney on Friday.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For... Katie and... M..2....K?

And I can't when you yell. It scares me and I drop things.

Come back. I was sick and couldn't cook you brownies. :( And I don't trust them anymore to take them to y'all. :p
I saw 0 brownies at Hobo18 :laugh:.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
so yeah...I miss brawling with Dallas...

Hope to make it to something soon...

there's a UNT tourny thingy going on this thurs. sept 17th. I think the winner gets a $15 ipod card or something like that. tourny starts at 5 pm. location: UNT on campus, 1 o' clock lounge.
Marvel after?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Running away is homo though, so there's no way to escape it. Just have to embrace it.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Aww, I had my money on Katie winning that fight.

It's ok, you can be mah girlfriend. :D
yesssss!!:)

lol that would be our luck, we finally get girls consistently in our smash community, then they just go and be lesbians to spite us.

you should at least let us watch
Have you already forgotten? "Yes, we're lesbians and no you can't watch";)

Sudai

Stuff here
A tree is the best place to go if you guys want to be private. Well, you know, my bed is pretty private too. I won't even be in the room. Just uh, just ignore those random plushies that look like they have cameras for eyes that are staring at my bed. I can't fall asleep unless I feel creeped out? <.<

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I will... Lay your girlfriend! :D

I'm newly single. I've gotta have some fun before I buckle down and admit I wanna be with Billy. Wait, what? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom