• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
****! ><

DPhat, we're awesome at memory, aren't we? Well Espy, it's still in my car so next time I'm in Dallas/see someone from Texas I can still hand it off. :x

We need everyone in Texas to be on Red Alert for your hoodie. See Sudai? Ask him for Espy's hoodie. lol

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Billy: Germany is in Europe, right?
Me: *rolls*

Ahahahahahaha math major. It gets even better when he asked if it was near the border of Russia.

<3 :D I'll pay for it later but it was sooooooo worth it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Billy: Germany is in Europe, right?
Me: *rolls*

Ahahahahahaha math major. It gets even better when he asked if it was near the border of Russia.

<3 :D I'll pay for it later but it was sooooooo worth it.
Sucks at English and Geography... oh well, at least he did well in the Math section of the exam!

Esca

Smash Champion
Wait.

Does anyone remember Billy getting super confused about clicking "yes or no" about the plane ticket information? LOL

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
there's a UNT tourny thingy going on this thurs. sept 17th. I think the winner gets a $15 ipod card or something like that. tourny starts at 5 pm. location: UNT on campus, 1 o' clock lounge.

Esca

Smash Champion
I feel like I'm as good as him in teams, but with a different motive. He's a good partner, and gets kills. I'm a good partner that keeps 3 stocks as everyone has 1.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
But it's whether or not he thinks your good. It's like being tall enough to ride a ride. You have to be "insert level of skill here" this good to team with Zac.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Esca: I'd love to team with you eventually. It's just a lot of people have asked before hand.

@Ice: Don't be starting rumors. I teamed with people based on my own criteria which isn't solely based on skill. I like teaming with different people mostly to 1) give them the pleasure of teaming with a crazy G&W and 2) help them learn basic team strategies.

@Billy: Come play with me, I'm bored of homework =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom