• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
SMASHFEST AT DPHAT'S
Information Such as Address and Phone Number is located on the front page of the DFW thread
Please give me a call if you are attending
People are welcome to come as early as 3PM and can leave whenever, people are also welcomed to spend the night just give me a heads up. IF anyone can please bring another set up. But yes once again call me if you are interested in attending.

Sudai

Stuff here
Happy Late B-Day infinity!

DPhat, I'm prolly gonna be over between 7-9ish. My room mate is coming. I'm bringing a set-up. Should I bring a blanket? **** it. I'm bringing a blanket.

Gnes

Smash Master
Actually we just finished talking. Judging by the plan we should be there around 7/8pm. Looks like ill be seeing u soon sexy people. Also...dphat i believe esca wants to stay the night.

Sudai

Stuff here
WTF at that picture, Zac? LOL

ESCA MIGHT BE COMING! OMG! :O I totally wasn't expecting to see any of my Beaumont buddies. :O

Gnes, I totally didn't know you lived near Esca for some reason. O.o Can't wait to see you though. :D

God. I need to sleep, but I'm too excited about seeing so many people I haven't seen in forever. :[

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey Sudai :3

Actually i live an hour away from him but it seems that he really...REALLY wants to play some meaningful smash this weekend. He asked me to go and ive got nothing planned this weekend so here we go.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God. I need to sleep, but I'm too excited about seeing so many people I haven't seen in forever. :[
Calm down good sir.

Just think of something sad. That'll stop the hype for now.
Punting puppies do the trick?

heytallman

CTALL
I just want to say
I love all Dallas people
I want to hang soon.

I wish I would have known about DPhat's fest earlier, I've always wanted to come up there for some Smash-related goodness. But, I won't be able to come on short notice.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
what time does phat's fest begin? and how many confirmed setups are there? cause ill bring one. with unlimited replay. and if i goto radioshack today to get a cable then i can live stream. because the cable on my dazzle broke.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Dallas I think I have a venue for big tournaments.. Its at a cafe in Carrollton, but I hope I can find a larger venue. this place seems pretty big already. I'll talk to the owner if Kate doesn't get the Mexican restraunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom