• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Wow, if I read this thread earlier I would of came along with some friends, in fact we ended up playing a lot earlier tonight.

Is anyone free this Wednesday/Thursday? Most of the people I hang with are free most of the day (I get out of school at 11am).

Also, what is Balance Brawl?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Dunno about how much Wednesday but I'm free Thursday.

Although I might be sick because I'm feeling really bad right now. I don't know yet. But if I'm not I'm free.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Teams is looking like

1. 500
2. 200
3. 100

All guaranteed already. They have a bunch of sponsors. I've asked Zac. He seems interested but Idk. I'm trying to see if we can get a little TX thing going. You should come to. :]

If Zac comes I already said I'd be teaming with him though. If not I'd be down with you. <3 It will be hard though. All the top names are going.

Sudai

Stuff here
Everyone should come visit me at DPhat's on Friday. :] I miss everyone and I want to see you all again/maybe $1 Tourney and maybe $1 Duelist Pro tourney? :o

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'll try and make Dphat's since I haven't been there in forever and I miss Sudai lol... <3 Dallas! Katie what happened to that giant asian resteraunt as a large venue??? Or Bwett what happened to Shadow Lan as a venue??

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Sup thread.

Battle at the Border 3 is finally confirmed.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248279

This is annual tournament that pulls more than 50 players everytime. Hopefully we will break 60 this year (huge for us)

I know Everis will be making the trip down so everybody cram in his car.

There is a $100 pot bonus for Brawl and Street Fighter 4. Don't miss out. And of course we have housing and mexiCAN food.

<3

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Anyone up for some Smash today in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area? I'm done with school for the day and have nothing to do.

OT: Does anyone happen to play DDR as well? I'm such a nerd. :l

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Depending on if work'll work with me unlike they did last weekend, I'll go to Cali.

Also depending on if I'm dying or not I'll go to Cali. I think I have the flu. :(

Sudai

Stuff here
Oh yay, I have a chance of seeing Zac and Beah then. :D

*still hoping Beah comes up even though it's late notice XD*

Can't wait to see all you guys come Friday. Gonna be awesome. :]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hope as many of you go to cali as possible :p. Bear you missed genesis you owe it to yourself to go. Cali was amazing.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Plus its in Soooootheeeeern! Woooooo!! Omg I'm going to wanna stay. >.>

In -n- Out AND Roscoes Chicken and Waffles this time around. :D

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
well my parents are mad that i stayed up to late at HOBO and got sick and had to miss a day of school so i cant make it dphats fri or be able to go to as many tourny/smash fests, my parents are saying not for months unless its close, not every weekend, and i come back the same night :(
(and i wanted to go no koast to :/ eh probly wouldent have went anyway ^^;}

and this is right after my first out of town tourny :(

but il hopfully go to Zacs bbrawl tourny :)

see u guys when i see ya <3

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I'll try and make Dphat's since I haven't been there in forever and I miss Sudai lol... <3 Dallas! Katie what happened to that giant asian resteraunt as a large venue??? Or Bwett what happened to Shadow Lan as a venue??
I will probably try to call the guy again sometime this week. it was a mexican restaurant btw lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom