• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Esca + Zac is WAY more scary than Gnes/Razer.

Razer gets exposed by Zac while I plank Gnes.

Does anyone wanna team with this guy for Nokoast? Please. NOT razer though, he sucks in teams.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, you best be praying to the gods that I kill myself twice again... in both rounds this time... cuz there's no way to accidentally gimp an MK.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll play people in Pokemon/Chess/Speed Run Mario Bros/Lost Levels/Paper Mario Speed Run/Super Mario 64 Speed Run/Mario Kart Time Trials (any game of the series, including the portable Mario Karts)/Super Mario Bros 3 Speed Run/Super Mario World Speed Run/Super Mario Bros 2 Speed Run/Mario Tennis (all versions)/Mario Golf (all versions)/Sunshine Speed Run/etc.

Also I'm only teaming with Zac cause Double G&W is a ******** team and cause Zac and I shall accomplish our goal of not only LANDING a Double 9 in Tournament, but getting it recorded too.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
if we could play online in that game i would totally do that, but i only have PPL and that of course is on the n64

also zac ignores me
download either tetris attack for the snes or the 64 pokemon puzzle league they can be played online if you have the rom (hush hush)
but im sure there is an online version somewhere

dang forgot about lag ill just bring it next smashfest

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
AJ I'm not ignoring you, I saw your post. I'm just busy for the next day or two. Keep reminding me. I promise I'll get you your videos.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm telling you, you guys don't understand how gay me and Zac are gonna play. He's gonna have a partner that's ACTUALLY GOOD this time.

*Wonders if Inui will take the bait*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude OMG Mario Party 1-5 I would probably **** wreck people at. Especially like 1-3 OMG I still have those on my 64 lol.

Also Shuz are you on Shoddy? I think I found you (Shuzenko), and even sent you a message, but you haven't replied back. I even challenged you. You ready for the ****?

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm telling you, you guys don't understand how gay me and Zac are gonna play. He's gonna have a partner that's ACTUALLY GOOD this time.

*Wonders if Inui will take the bait*
Awesome. Now i can **** two GAWS at the same time. Everytime u touch the ground, a yellow present will be waiting for u :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I could just catch it, or run from it.

I like the second option.

Gnes

Smash Master
*Katie teaches Gnes ZSS.

*Gnes doesnt do what Katie tells him at the right time

*Katie asks "Why aren't u side B-ing...."

*Gnes responds "Be patient Katie."

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Dang Esca you beat Gnes one time, now you think your the man? And let me remind you it was a teams event that he lost to you in not singles.

CY

Smash Ace
**** PX WITH THE SUPER JOHNS!

Yo PX, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but CY and Esca got one of the best teams of all time. One of the best teams of all time!

Suspect

Smash Hero
Dang Esca you beat Gnes one time, now you think your the man? And let me remind you it was a teams event that he lost to you in not singles.
Yo Ice, I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish, but you got to be one of the maddest dudes of all time. One of the maddest dudes of all time!

Esca

Smash Champion
It was obviously a joke. You really REALLY like getting defensive. I'm more close to Gnes than you'll ever be, and all that matters is that he realizes it's a joke. So get off my nuts, and realize that sometimes you shouldn't talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom