• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I know! That was fan-freaking-tastic! I am seriously expecting to change his name to that! You hear he also proceeded to at some point pull out his Blackberry and show picutres of him and David Beckham?

He makes watching football so fun. I hope he does a lot better this season. He's such a good player... I hope he gets a better team.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Today i was practicing a lot.... i kid you not i hit 10 judgements in one stock and i got no ****ing 9s. I know now without a doubt some one cheats in this game!!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you aren't getting Judgements, it's because you are trying to force them to come out.

Zac taught me the ways of the Judgement Warrior.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, I'll be seeing you guys at the next future PBT...or whatever it's gonna be called in Winter. Best Ike in South West out.

Oh and I award Best Ike in Dallas to

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ok well Denti's smashfest was fun but whoever it was that packed/ was playing on the wii behind the big tv (the one with the 2 big chairs in front of it) you took my controller... i fell sleep next to it with my controller still plugged in at like 5 so yeah i don't know who took it, and i dont exactly remember who all was there but right now the only people i could think of would be Eli since he was last on that wii but Forsaken and Dphat check to see if you might have taken mine by accident... because right now due to my dad losing 1 of my controllers i have no controllers now =[... remember mine has the ****ed up control stick that when you plug in usually moves up, sorry i never marked it.. i thought it was my controller with small dent on the top but i think around the R button there is a rough spot from getting dropped a while back lol so yeah please check guys and if you can't find it then im ****ed lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
If you aren't getting Judgements, it's because you are trying to force them to come out.

Zac taught me the ways of the Judgement Warrior.
Dang you were right. I only did one hammer today for the win on grand finals and it actually gave me the nine :) I can sleep drunk and happy now

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
i think im the first person to get physically hurt from billy's plushie egg...

i got wrecked....and i quit the game D=

im making my CS montage!! yay...get hype!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
kate doesnt love sheik but she loves the lamp......

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

eff.. class.
tommorrow\

hey purdi wanna do some friendlies tomorrow? i live in lewisville sooo close. or anyone at UNT up for friendlies where ever

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
I might, I'll see if I've got anything after school, my work kinda hates me right now so I've gotta go in and talk it out but it shouldn't take long.

Also, mind you, I get really bad after not playing brawl for a while and playing other fighting games so I'll be a tad rusty.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
i think im the first person to get physically hurt from billy's plushie egg...

i got wrecked....and i quit the game D=

im making my CS montage!! yay...get hype!
It's felt and stuffing! How big of a wuss do you have to be?!

:p It's ok. He hit me in the head with it the day I gave it to him! Can you believe the nerve of some people.

You're gonna hate me for what I'm doing with your cat. :D Bwahahahaha!

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
It's felt and stuffing! How big of a wuss do you have to be?!

:p It's ok. He hit me in the head with it the day I gave it to him! Can you believe the nerve of some people.

You're gonna hate me for what I'm doing with your cat. :D Bwahahahaha!
k well i saw billy at the very corner of my azn eyes holding the egg in a throwing motion, i sharply turn around and try to catch the egg. as i'm turning i realized i've turned to far, i was like w/e ill adjust. my arms raise up as if i'm trying to catch it, i caught the egg but my arms were still raising up. lets just say after those brief three seconds my lip was bleeding and i couldn't whistle anymore. BUT i caught the egg!

@purdi,cross i get off work around 6:30 if yall wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom