• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh yeah I remember seeing you say that now. You posted it when i left for the weekend that's why I missed it. Why don't you make some calls and get the information together and then make another post.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well the problem is, I'd like to know if anyone would show up because I have to switch my work schedule and work 830-130/845-145 instead of my 3-8 I work now.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I'm going to start searching for a good venue, for realzies lol. I'm looking as we speak =)

EDIT: So Zac and I were talking about Shadow Lan as a place to go (really close to Zac and me), but we wanted a larger venue for a huge tournament. However, since now we don't have a venue for our smaller tournaments, I figured this would be great for such an occasion. I called them and they are going to give me a call back. They can hold probably around 40-50 people so good for our crowd =). I'm going to call hotels to see what they can do for a larger venue.

http://www.shadowlan.com/

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I'm going to start searching for a good venue, for realzies lol. I'm looking as we speak =)

EDIT: So Zac and I were talking about Shadow Lan as a place to go (really close to Zac and me), but we wanted a larger venue for a huge tournament. However, since now we don't have a venue for our smaller tournaments, I figured this would be great for such an occasion. I called them and they are going to give me a call back. They can hold probably around 40-50 people so good for our crowd =). I'm going to call hotels to see what they can do for a larger venue.

http://www.shadowlan.com/
I would be up for Shadow Lan... if its the one your talking about then i'm really interested.. the one by me is right on Coit by my school. Is that the one you meant?

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
I need ride to the tourney. light has reserved spot for me. in his place. now i'm not going because Dphat said hes not going. or something

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I need ride to the tourney. light has reserved spot for me. in his place. now i'm not going because Dphat said hes not going. or something
What's up with the wording in your post? It's barely legible. Well anyways, as of now the only carpool that is going to CS is full.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
lol i dont talk in legible sentences when i writing on here. i just type. and what ever comes out of my mind , is what comes out xD ill goto dentis now i guess

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Aww thanks Zac that makes alot of sense now. ****it your forcing your proper ways on me. Oh well I guess it's for the best lol.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
im going to dentis and then it will probably be my last smash thing for another 6 weeks due to my parents saying that i have bad grades and need to get my GPA up when it wasn't that bad last year... i got 1 C all year.. and they act like i have a 1.0 GPA... well whatever ill be playing smash all night at Dentis and hopefully UTD tourney if i have all my hw done and checked that weekend.. and if we have Shadow Lan tourney... definitely going to that! haha!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey guys, would anyone be interested in heading over to mine and Jinx's place tomorrow night for a smashfest? We can only hold like 4 or 5 people, so first come first serve and G-krew would get spots first if they wanted to come. It'd be from 7:30pm to whenever.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, would anyone be interested in heading over to mine and Jinx's place tomorrow night for a smashfest? We can only hold like 4 or 5 people, so first come first serve and G-krew would get spots first if they wanted to come. It'd be from 7:30pm to whenever.
lol...why are we always 1 g-krew member short everytime we go somewhere....i think all of g-krew (except you of course) is going to CS

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
/friend infinity
DUDE infinity show up to dentis tomorrow man !!! I can't attend cs so I'll be going to Dentis :).
Oh my bad, I thought Denti's was Saturday, lol. We'll probably be there :D

I am saddened that Limit Break will never again exist just b/c my boobs aren't large enough (and I don't put out ;)) :(
Yeah, you're also nowhere near female enough :(

Besides, who ever said it won't ever exist again? I'm still going to team with people besides Jinx, it's just gonna be like uber rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom