• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I bought Booze at 12 because people didn't believe I was 12.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Dayum. Monica, do I need buy your booze for you? :)
Oh haha. :p Yes. And make sure its the strong stuff. No half ***** liquor for me please.

No but true story... I went to get some once and I showed the guy my license and he said "that's not you. That's your sister. There's no way you're 22." So I had to show him my college ID, the name on my debit card, and have the people I was with tell him I am 22 before he would believe it was my license and let me buy my alcohol.

CY

Smash Ace
Ladybug you are my hero, you always talk about getting drunk all the time. Teach me one day?

My mommy let me sip her strawberry wine cooler one day, that was the only day I got drunk.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Getting drunk is fun until your too drunk. Then you start throwing your money into the punch bowl full of Captain Morgan and pretending to karate fight an invisible man.

Don't ask me how I know. lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Then its REALLY fun. ^_^
Sethlon you're pretty fun when you are drunk. Reminiscing about the Melee Days, telling us all this info about various games and ****, who the best player for each character is, etc.

AND you start teching like crazy when you are drunk. OMG I did not know it was possible to tech that good lol.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Words of wisdom from DMG. :p

What happened to you at Oh Snap? I thought you were going.

@CY-come party with us. :D

Actually it's really all just a mixture of UFC and alcohol. Or now its Cowboys games. Or... For me, Raider Nation. Thanksgiving day game. I can't freaking wait!

CY

Smash Ace
i was kidding, i get **** faced all the time. :) mostly i just stick to the "green" though. combine them both and you're in for a good/bad night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom