• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Shuz I will MM you, once I learn how to play that game. I'm pretty good just pressing buttons though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude in Blaz Blue, I just spam buttons/VERY simple combos and it works!!!

Like I pick the Blob, curse people, and run while spamming attacks. That or I do 3 crouching weak punches into his dash attack or whatever. I also tried that big guy who can't dash for awhile, until Light picked V-13 and zoned me super hard.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I'll play Blazblue with you guys, although I'm not all that great. I play just about every fighter on XBL, but I prefer SFIV over any of them.

My tag is Arikado.

iLight

Smash Lord

Like I pick the Blob, curse people, and run while spamming attacks. That or I do 3 crouching weak punches into his dash attack or whatever. I also tried that big guy who can't dash for awhile, until Light picked V-13 and zoned me super hard.
lol your big *** dude couldn't move anywhere

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Arakune is the blob and he is hella cheap as ****...Granted I main Taokaka and that is her worst matchup.

The big guy, Iron Tager, just look up Mike Z and you'll see how to play him right. xD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Me and Dphat will just go G&W/ZSS then. That's gayer.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Me and Dphat will just go G&W/ZSS then. That's gayer.
Wanna see who can play gayer? Its going to be close.

Beah + UTDZac vs. Dphag and Dmgay

Beah: Learn's to play with all the top tier counterpicks.
UTDZac: His name is synonymous with playing gay.
Dphat: Switches to MK main because he likes the gayer playstyle.
Dmg: Do I even have to explain this one?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Magik actually I do have a few.

1. Beginning of the battle, either throw the pieces right at the opponents/offstage, or if G&W is right next to you just spam Dsmash and have him bucket.

2. If you both are at really high % and you know one of you is about to die, then both of you go ahead and kill yourselves, and fill the bucket on respawning (you get a free one almost always).

3. If you kill both opponents with the same bucket, then by all means fill it again while they are spawning.

4. Have the ZSS run instead of fighting head to head against people in teams. If you need them to back off, get G&W to knock people around, then run to her and bucket.

5. If you are receiving you second part of the bucket and the Dsmash also hits an opponent, they will be in stun long enough for you to fill it up all the way and then bucket. This won't work if they get hit on the first Dsmash though, has to be the second or third.

6. Fight over port priority, give it to ZSS so when she gets a grab you can use it with less fear of her dying.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Wanna see who can play gayer? Its going to be close.

Beah + UTDZac vs. Dphag and Dmgay

Beah: Learn's to play with all the top tier counterpicks.
UTDZac: His name is synonymous with playing gay.
Dphat: Switches to MK main because he likes the gayer playstyle.
Dmg: Do I even have to explain this one?
This will be fun. :)

Lol, now I have a reason not to drop Pikachu.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
In Blazblue, I'd probably **** on everyone here. Lol, just saying.

And it's a good time to be alive, men. Revolutionize the world, neh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom