• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Amazing.

<marquee>
</marquee>

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
if its more than 2 people then we have to play somewhere else. literally my room has is like 6 by 6. is basically half of a foyer. so you guys have to be ready to scooch in. i wont be home till 6. if you want to meet somewhere else call me 3046577455.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Hey, cross katie and shuz. I won't be able to make it today... My work got everything fixed and they rescheduled me for tonight. I can play tomorrow or thursday anytime after 2:30 though. So if you're up for it I may be able to get a few of my friends to come as well. I might be able to get my parents to let me do stuff at my house.

I know one of my friends wants to start getting into the more competitive smash so I might get him along with truffle to come as well.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
pretty good. dphat playing gay as always. ice was good. shuz clutched a match with swallowcide. kate was there played a good zss. and i think thats about it.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
well, if I'm better by thursday I might try to get something together. I can't have many people over though (even though my house is big). Would anyone be up for it? and is there anything (tournies, smashfests, etc.) that would get in the way?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Anyone want a FREE dog? I've got a friend who's mom is making him get rid of it. Sweet dog. Big beefy pitbull... Looks mean as hell but he really isn't. He's crazy sweet. And he lives with two or three other dogs so he's good with other dogs. He wants to be a lap dog but he's about 80 pounds too heavy. The guy just doesn't want him to go to someone who will try and fight him since he is a big, beefy, pitbull.

I'm not a dog person at all and I'd take him if I could if that says anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom