• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
im up for some late night smashing

call me 3046577455

- im having a car pool to anyone who wants to join me
limit is 4 people. my car is small. i drive a stick so dont get scared when i stall out xD jk i wont stall out on you guys.

$8 per person.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Medakniiiiiiight?

Medakniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
ITS PHOENIX ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME BACK!!!!!!
I speak for the whole community in that... WE MISS YOU
Be careful what you wish for...

I wasn't sure how I was gonna get you the invite... Plus I didn't even know if you were back on campus.
Yeah, I'm back on campus. I might be here next summer, too. Not that it means anything to you guys... :( lol

Happy birthday Fogo and Beah. I love you guys.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh shut up. You know we love you. :p And it's not like any of us are going anywhere for the summer. Haha.

No wait, I might be going to the mountains. Whoops. :D

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
This is KM posting under his new account name (trying to unify my tags. Mosquito got old and everyone in the smash community calls me Kyle for the most part anyways :ohwell:).

Which of my Dallas peeps are going to HOBO 18? I haven't seen anyone since FS6 and I miss everyone :cry:

I'm gonna be there for Melee, the arcade, and of course to give Xyro a hand if he needs it (although DuggFinn+anyone = job well done).

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
What is Brett Favre status?
(I know who he is, but what did he do?)

XD
Sigh. He's not talking about me. I'm Brett FARRAR. Glad you sort of remember me though.

Brett FAVRE is an American football player--- who will probably play until he's dead, even though he keeps publicly announcing that he's retiring.

(Favre status please?)

----------
(Cross, I'm still sorry about not calling you again. Totally my bad.)

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Sigh. He's not talking about me. I'm Brett FARRAR. Glad you sort of remember me though.

Brett FAVRE is an American football player--- who will probably play until he's dead, even though he keeps publicly announcing that he's retiring.
Naw, I remember you. :D
But, I'm not Favre status... XD

Just want to see what you guys have been up to, =P

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Party at Sethlons! Woooooooo! :D

And Brett Farve should throw in the towel. Now he's a Viking?! He should have retired with his team, the Packers, instead of bouncing around like a pingpong ball and sucking it up all over. Holy ****... At least he can still kinda play, unlike Bledsoe. Ugh. That was the happiest day in Cowboys history. >_<

Sometimes I know too much about football. >.>

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
D'you need an excuse to drop in, Hylian? =]
My place is actually super tiny, but if some people want to have a smashfest this weekend on account of there being nothing else going on, I'd be up for holding one this sat/sunday.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
txt couple mins ago

me: Omg i messed up my neck so bad while sleeping last night, i cant turn my head right.

Fogo:Lmfao , roll to the other side

Bwett: I hate when that happens, make sure you sleep on the other side next time lol.

Ice: I dont give a ****, Get ur asian mom to massage it out. Free message! Free message!

lol....i hate you ice...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
txt couple mins ago

me: Omg i messed up my neck so bad while sleeping last night, i cant turn my head right.

Fogo:Lmfao , roll to the other side

Bwett: I hate when that happens, make sure you sleep on the other side next time lol.

Ice: I dont give a ****, Get ur asian mom to massage it out. Free message! Free message!

Zac: You didn't text me :(

lol....i hate you ice...
<btw I left your DS at dphat's place>

Bwett

Smash Ace
For those that are interested, MLG is hosting a small brawl thing at their convention. There is one tv and a line of people. People play and continue to play as long as they win. Whoever has the longest winning streak by Saturday night wins $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom