• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I have melons?

I generally bake something for all of the smashfest I've been to. I owe Zac a G&W cake atm but I can't move around too easy so I'm a bit behind. Whenever I have the ability to again, I'll bake for one of Melee1's things or for some other fest. Plus I always have something for out of towners, except Beah and DMG cause they're here too much to be considered as such. :p But my brownies are ograsmic apparently.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
If I had melons?!

You already have ups! What more do you want?! :p

I'm sorry about that PX. I owe you big time. I promise you some. There was something that happened that day that made it where I couldn't make them. But next time you're here, I'll make exclusively PX brownies. :)

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Salutations,

When one sees the Brawl community, one sees the shadow of a community which lies before. A blind eye turns to the flaws and succumbs to the thoughts that it is what it is, and shall be as it wants. Supressive are the chains that bind this mentality, and boundless are the ideals which hold the key out of it's imprisonment.

Justice is blind. Justice is flawed. Justice is dead.

To what is Justice applied? To whom is Justice decided? Those who are Gods are those whom make the rules. To which the rules are followed are those who are less than God. To what are rules to a God? Tis' are the rules to be broken and made a new as to their likings.

To what is a rebellion? One that overthrows the order in which is currently established, attempting to begin a new monarchy.

Revolutionaries.

Dallas, Brawl. A blind eye that is turned no more. To you, I present the gift of sight. Shalt remove the cataracts which hinder your visions. For no more shalt you see no evil, but shall plain and clearly see the evils which torment you.

The scene, which lies tainted and torn, show now be made into what it once was. Marvelous and miraculous in it's features; and not so hideously detesting as the state it now lies in.

Judgment day is upon you. For make all things which are inpure right, and thou shalt be spared if not. Prepare to feel the Wrath of a Reaper.

Analyze, Acknowledge, Accept, Apply and Adapt.

Redemption is both Ruthless and Reckless.

Rue the Return of the Reaper.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Hey Suspect... Err, Jack, whatever. :p I had a family emergency that kept me from being able to finish it today and leave the hospital to get it to the people who would bring it to you. I'm sorry about it. I'l either send it to you or you can get it at Oh Snap.

Sorry. :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I still love you guys, even if you DID leave me 2 times. Like they say, 1st time shame on you, 2nd time shame on me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Good luck to everyone at FS. I would have gone, but A_B from El Paso ain't gonna be there. See you guys at Oh Snap!

BTW, Smashfest? When? Where?

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
RoK's Quote of the Day

The mind establishes right from wrong, good from bad, Justice from injustice. Life and how we live it is determined by the strength of one's morality. Yet our own morals are those which faulter ourselves, surpress our urges and draw limitations.

But one with no morals, knows no bounds and infinite possibilities. With nothing to restrict, everything is permitted and more solutions and easier access to dilemmas arise. Yet laws and limits exist for a reason; but the only question is, is our reason just? And to whom is just decided? Those of higher who know nothing about us? Or ourselves stuck in the situation but must answer to those higher powers?

Decide.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Like, OMG I know! *gasp* Imagine that. Like, I can't, like, believe it! Lil' ole me being able to figure out something all on my own. I'm glad I didn't have a blonde moment, cause, like, that's my natural hair colour and stuff. Oh imagine what all those hot guys would think of me. *giggles* They might not be, like, interested if they think I'm smart and junk! Oh man, I think I might have, like, over exherted my brain or something, like, thinking about something besides makeup and boys. I guess I do need, like, a man to do all the thinking for me. *twirls hair and pops gum*

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Like, OMG I know! *gasp* Imagine that. Like, I can't, like, believe it! Lil' ole me being able to figure out something all on my own. I'm glad I didn't have a blonde moment, cause, like, that's my natural hair colour and stuff. Oh imagine what all those hot guys would think of me. *giggles* They might not be, like, interested if they think I'm smart and junk! Oh man, I think I might have, like, over exherted my brain or something, like, thinking about something besides makeup and boys. I guess I do need, like, a man to do all the thinking for me. *twirls hair and pops gum*
This is the best sarcasm you can offer? I'm disappointed. This is like, 8th grade level sarcasm.

CY

Smash Ace
get back to the kitchen.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
lol looks like he ruined his chances of getting those cookies and brownies.

i miss u smashers, ill do my best to make it to tuesdays smashfest.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
]RoK's Quote for the Day

The thing with Ladybug was just to prove a point.

It is true that we all exist within this world together, yet, the world isn't fair. We are all biased.

Often times, kindness is ignored and over-looked. However, hostility with always gain a response, no matter who it is from or who it is aimed at. This is because humans are conflictional by nature and it goes back down to animal instincts. We are not all as innocent as we claimed to be.

Example: Everyone I posted to since I've returned, has posted a response and acknowledged me except for that of Ladybug, given the benefit of the doubt. I made a few more posts, talking about cookies and again with a smashfest, still, no response; at least specifically,but more just regular statements.

One statement with less words than many of my other post,earned the biggest post she has probably made since I've been back, and it was all aimed at me, and it was all sarcasm. Why? Humans may ignore kindness, but they will never ignore hostility.

So, Ladybug, I issue an apology for that statement, however. Do know where I was coming from. As well as the Rest of the Community.

Humans Feign Weaknesses and Innocence, but often we disprove and show our true nature.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom