• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Rok if you consider yourself my equal then by all means either mm me or stop bringing up a tournament set that happened nearly 6 month ago and acknowledge that you aren't up to par with Dallas best players. Anyways rofl at the apartment joke you fat ****, if you're going to crash at someone place and there 20 people please don't expect a house to be clean espiecally if you got trash in your house ( yes I'm talking about ) so please gtfo and rot somewhere cause as you see no one wants you back. But if you insist to come back to a community while being hostile don't expect people to welcome you back with open arms.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Rok if you consider yourself my equal then by all means either mm me or stop bringing up a tournament set that happened nearly 6 month ago and acknowledge that you aren't up to par with Dallas finests. Anyways I promise you that you wouldn't be able to beat any of my alts or mains right no, wouldn't even be remotely close.
El, Oh, El.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lol. Big King Mosquito :)

I really wanna see Rok mm DPhat. Matter of fact, I'll pay Rok $10 to do it. If he wins, I'll give him another $20.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
...oh my god..
RoK,rok,rocky,baby,honey
Why argue with these idiots when you are obviously better and smarter
Who cares if billy is stupid stuff like "creative" and "good" and "fun to be around".
Look at that *****s post count,dude needs to learn that posts make you good,not placings

And dphat,he sucks,he uses all marths viable moves then repeats them.what the **** kind of strategy is that? The guy seriously sucks. He thinks he is good at the game just because people like him and he takes sets off top players.
That **** doesn't matter,he doesn't even run his mouth on the boards or put in his opinions even when they don't matter and can't be validated,that's what a true pro does,like my boy RoK

Don't listen to ozz,he thinks he is good because he does better than anyone in the state that goes all falco and consistently places high in brackets,thankyou for giving him advice,now maybe he will grow the the heights you've accomplished by posting on smashboards

Also dude srsly tho,you are a ****ing ******,you are a piece of **** scumbag who taints this already ****ty community,ima be honest,I could **** you up so bad son,so bad,just like everyone else you badmouth,you lost already dude,its pretty amazing how nobody likes you srsly

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Guys seriously, there's no point in trying to get rok to money match you. He'll just back out like he backed out of the one he agreed to with me.

rok is all talk and nothing else and he's proven that more than once. Don't expect him to show up to anything to back up what he says.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
...oh my god..
RoK,rok,rocky,baby,honey
Why argue with these idiots when you are obviously better and smarter
Who cares if billy is stupid stuff like "creative" and "good" and "fun to be around".
Look at that *****s post count,dude needs to learn that posts make you good,not placings

And dphat,he sucks,he uses all marths viable moves then repeats them.what the **** kind of strategy is that? The guy seriously sucks. He thinks he is good at the game just because people like him and he takes sets off top players.
That **** doesn't matter,he doesn't even run his mouth on the boards or put in his opinions even when they don't matter and can't be validated,that's what a true pro does,like my boy RoK

Don't listen to ozz,he thinks he is good because he does better than anyone in the state that goes all falco and consistently places high in brackets,thankyou for giving him advice,now maybe he will grow the the heights you've accomplished by posting on smashboards

Also dude srsly tho,you are a ****ing ******,you are a piece of **** scumbag who taints this already ****ty community,ima be honest,I could **** you up so bad son,so bad,just like everyone else you badmouth,you lost already dude,its pretty amazing how nobody likes you srsly
Well played sir

CY

Smash Ace
you guys are a bunch of *******, i'm not gonna lie. you let this rok kid start this big argument, when in reality i'm better than every single person who posted in the past day. just shut up. i swear you guys get me so flustered sometimes, it's just ridiculous.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Guys seriously, there's no point in trying to get rok to money match you. He'll just back out like he backed out of the one he agreed to with me.

rok is all talk and nothing else and he's proven that more than once. Don't expect him to show up to anything to back up what he says.
F-f-f-ff-f-f-f-f-f-fff-ailure.

OH ALSO

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know you at all. But if you're done with brawl then why would you waste your time and energy posting on a brawl website?

FS6 was so much fun. :D Aside from the SMELL. :psycho: <3 Dallas
Oh, so that was you.
Nice to meet you.

-----

This thread needs more Gnes. :)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
so you can start cooking in-game??? lmao(reference to DFW thread)

Hah! I got it! :p (I was like wtf is he talking about, and then it hit me. Blonde moment. *twirls hair and pops gum* Haha)

In game brownies for everyone! Although I don't figure you can really bake brownies in a frying pan... But eggs and turkey bacon most definitely!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Dang son 4chan status,please don't make me feel ur wrath of failure son.
You win dude,I give up.my reputation,credability and etc have been tarnished,my **** has been exposed,and now my whole community thinks I'm a joke.dang.good ****
This is a lesson I won't soon forget

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Dang son 4chan status,please don't make me feel ur wrath of failure son.
You win dude,I give up.my reputation,credability and etc have been tarnished,my **** has been exposed,and now my whole community thinks I'm a joke.dang.good ****
This is a lesson I won't soon forget

I LOVE YOU TOO! =)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Infinity your avator is so gay lmao!!! You get zero points for originality.

What the hell phantom x? You just randomly pop in with gnes comments get out of here lol.

Where the hell is gnes when you need him otherwise known as Dave Chappelle

Dang espy u didn't realize that pretty little thang was katie jeez man get some better glasses.

Kalo you have been a joke this isn't a realization this is a past truth.

GET *****!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Please just argue back RoK,please,I'm bored dude,I want an argument,ur got out trolled that's sad.come on I want a flame war not copy/paste 4chan stuff plz

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hah! I got it! :p (I was like wtf is he talking about, and then it hit me. Blonde moment. *twirls hair and pops gum* Haha)

In game brownies for everyone! Although I don't figure you can really bake brownies in a frying pan... But eggs and turkey bacon most definitely!
I want brownies :(

Dallas needs a legit tournament for people to travel to, none of these horror stories I hear about PBT. Dallas is so incredibly nice to travel everywhere, including my tournaments.

There has to be SOMEWHERE like a community center or church or big ol restraunt that needs a lot of business, like a buffet or a pizza place with plenty of tables and chairs. Then TVs would be up to the Dallas peoples. Hell, ask DFW Gaming if they can provide equipment (but not help.... they are the same guys that ran the Akon gameroom :psycho:)

and since trends are cool, this thread also needs more Gnes. because it's ****ing Gnes.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Lol ice,I love you,I hope you find a nice boy who loves you and appreciates you,:)

Jk?
Kalo your a gay boy and you know it. With all that pink and butterfly berrets. And if your hoping for me to find a nice boy is an offer I gladly decline *** boy.

And infinity i know im just messing dude lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom