• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
hey guize. it was great seeing you all again @ FS. I should be back up to dallas by monday at the latest, and i'm going to have the house to myself for about 2 weeks, give or take a few days. we definitly have to set something up this comin week. new house. much bigger.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Strengthening the community, one post at a time, lol!

Ggs the other day Fogo. You and your bro are really good practice. Helped me alot on what I need to work on.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Rok, you make drama for no reason, other than to elicit a reaction. Ladybug has done nothing but good for this community, and you've done nothing but complain and believe yourself superior to a community you've barely interacted with, let alone proven yourself in. Stfu and go back to quitting the game.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Rok, you make drama for no reason, other than to elicit a reaction. Ladybug has done nothing but good for this community, and you've done nothing but complain and believe yourself superior to a community you've barely interacted with, let alone proven yourself in. Stfu and go back to quitting the game.
Me and Ladybug already talked and worked out the whole situation and apologized on both parts. What you're doing is basically a classic example of someone who has a strange affinity for her and is probably touchy because of this situation.

Seems to me as though you might like her. Hmm. Am I hitting a spot?

Though, it's to be understood. Even with my before shenanigans you gave me a ride before and we were all good and gravy. Also, this kind of post is quite uncharacteristic of you Billy. You of all people should know I don't think I'm superior to anyone, and that I'm carefree. But seems you let your temper get the best of you.

Am I right?

EDIT: Even if I haven't been around, I am still one of the top players within the community Billy; Fact. And It's RoK, K is capital.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
I heard RoK has been known for trollling and acting ignorant, just ignore him

Formerly known. That foolishness has ended. Seems to me as you haven't been keeping up very well. Please, do not talk of which thou dust not know.

Insert "ooooohhhh!" here.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Me and Ladybug already talked and worked out the whole situation and apologized on both parts. What you're doing is basically a classic example of someone who has a strange affinity for her and is probably touchy because of this situation.

Seems to me as though you might like her. Hmm. Am I hitting a spot?

Though, it's to be understood. Even with my before shenanigans you gave me a ride before and we were all good and gravy. Also, this kind of post is quite uncharacteristic of you Billy. You of all people should know I don't think I'm superior to anyone, and that I'm carefree. But seems you let your temper get the best of you.

Am I right?
FINALLY!!!!!! Drama I have not caused!!!!... Looks like while I have been gone I haven't been breaking anything.. But it looks like RoK just broke Billy... But yeah anyway guys I get the honor of representing Texas at a NY smash tourney this Saturday! =] lol finally out of state... Well guys wish me and my Ike luck! =]

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey rok ( don't give a **** about how you prefer to spell it ) I honestly don't think you should give people moral advice on a gaming thread. Go find yourself some one who gives a crap. Also all the senseless drama cause by you is not needed. If all you are going to do is state the obvious and cause drama then I would prefer for you to not come back to the community. Oh no billy like monica uh no **** Sherlock. So rok please don't post your pointless advice in this thread and stop acting like you are a top level player in the community when you clearly aren't.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
I love everyone in this thread I want no sads... just smiles.

<3 Dphat / Bwett / KT / UTD Zac / Everis (***** YOUR ONE OF US!) / **** I don't know who goes to Dallas but everyone

Dphat, I had a dream about you last night.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Secondedddddddd.

rok accepted my 100$ MM and quit brawl the same week lol GOOD **** ROK, your a joke and always will be.

I wonder when Take is moving to Dallas

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Hey rok ( don't give a **** about how you prefer to spell it ) I honestly don't think you should give people moral advice on a gaming thread. Go find yourself some one who gives a crap. Also all the senseless drama cause by you is not needed. If all you are going to do is state the obvious and cause drama then I would prefer for you to not come back to the community. Oh no billy like monica uh no **** Sherlock. So rok please don't post your pointless advice in this thread and stop acting like you are a top level player in the community when you clearly aren't.
DallasPhat: F-Air, F-Air, F-Air. Side B, Side B, Side B, Side B, Up+B. Rinse, Repeat.

Also, please, clean up your apartment, ****.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLolololololoLOLOLOLolOLolOlolOlOloLolOlolOLoL

X

Infinity.

Secondedddddddd.

rok accepted my 100$ MM and quit brawl the same week lol GOOD **** ROK, your a joke and always will be.

I wonder when Take is moving to Dallas
No, I'm done with Brawl really, but even if I am I will still beat you in the $100 money match whenever we both have the money and manage to be at the same place at the same time. Your Falco is just awful, lasers everywhere.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
No, I'm done with Brawl really, but even if I am I will still beat you in the $100 money match whenever we both have the money and manage to be at the same place at the same time. Your Falco is just awful, lasers everywhere.
I don't know you at all. But if you're done with brawl then why would you waste your time and energy posting on a brawl website?

FS6 was so much fun. :D Aside from the SMELL. :psycho: <3 Dallas

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
TRUTH

Everyone is getting their panties in a jam simply because of a dispute I had with someone. No one has any idea what it was, why it happened, and how it was resolved. It was, infact, resolved. Rather than people asking what happened, everyone immediately began to deviat their own opinions.

Now, once that was over, people in the community can't really take back their statements they are only forced to do more of the same, which is attack.

Now, more than this. No one here actually is involved directly with the situation, they're only watchers who've chosen to put their own two cents in. Knowing that this isn't going to help the problem. That this will only further the conflict and drag them into it, dragging others until it eventually gets bigger and is wider spread and out of proportion.

^--- Which is currently what's happening now.

The situation has been resolved and your precious is once again, safe. I am not the type to give up on an argument, so I'm pretty sure you all know there will be absolutely no end to this bickering if you expect me to cave in first. The best thing to do, is to leave it alone and let lying dogs sleep.

Though, if you want to continue it, I will be more than happy to grant that wish for you.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
**** maybe i should laser less RoK thanks man great advice, can i get more tips since you are ****ing amazing at this game and play it 24/7 and place extremely high in tournaments.please show me a successful high placing falco that DOESNT laser. please you do nothing but talk on the boards and when you lose to me you'll hand over the money and continue to john about lasers/Cgs or how the game is dumb. then maybe you'll go on the boards and make more pseudo-intelligent posts in attempt to gain respect when really you look like a corny *** **** and yeah im done your a waste of life. <3

Fun hanging out with Dallas at fs6, you guys are badass

CY

Smash Ace
you do camp too much YOU ****ING ******.

also billy like monica.

also dphat is ****ing sexy and i haven't seen him since like..... HOBO 16 :(

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
DallasPhat: F-Air, F-Air, F-Air. Side B, Side B, Side B, Side B, Up+B. Rinse, Repeat.
Wow, this guy knows Dphat's gameplan in and out.
If you know what he's gonna do; surely you should be able to find a means to stop it. Perhaps your dog died, relative in a coma, std got you feelin on fire, controller isn't plugged in, feeling intoxicated, didn't bathe today, didn't finish your 6th meal of the day or you and/or character being used simply suck ***. If not, you might wanna consider losing at another game and give up this one.
Game recognize game, only pro players know when they are being sandbagged. A "friendly" is simply a friendly game. Whenever you clash in tournament, and the stakes are higher. You'll see how well people play when the "baggage" or dead weight is lifted.
The best saved for last, whenever you clash in tournament and a pro is sandbagging you while winning. That's when you might wanna reconsider the foundation of your "skills." As far as anyone in this community is concerned, you have none.
No jesus scripture or metaphor required. 3 stocks sold separately.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
**** maybe i should laser less RoK thanks man great advice, can i get more tips since you are ****ing amazing at this game and play it 24/7 and place extremely high in tournaments.please show me a successful high placing falco that DOESNT laser. please you do nothing but talk on the boards and when you lose to me you'll hand over the money and continue to john about lasers/Cgs or how the game is dumb. then maybe you'll go on the boards and make more pseudo-intelligent posts in attempt to gain respect when really you look like a corny *** **** and yeah im done your a waste of life. <3

Fun hanging out with Dallas at fs6, you guys are badass
Smash Bros. Is not Anywhere near balanced, that's a fact.

It is also a fact that most of the major people at tournaments do not even recognize Smash as an official "Fighting game", That is also a fact.

But, I and others do find the game fun, some find it a step down from melee, some don't. Etc.

It is a fact you do laser quite a bit. It is a fact that people get stuck in one playstyle with a character and believe that is the only way you can play them if it is proven effective.

Also, please, define intelligence. The only thing I've been dating is stating opinions on things but just using big words. If you complicate big words and intelligence then you're obviously just stupid. Lol.

Also, when I do take your money, please, quit the game.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
Wow, this guy knows Dphat's gameplan in and out.
If you know what he's gonna do; surely you should be able to find a means to stop it. Perhaps your dog died, relative in a coma, std got you feelin on fire, controller isn't plugged in, feeling intoxicated, didn't bathe today, didn't finish your 6th meal of the day or you and/or character being used simply suck ***. If not, you might wanna consider losing at another game and give up this one.
Game recognize game, only pro players know when they are being sandbagged. A "friendly" is simply a friendly game. Whenever you clash in tournament, and the stakes are higher. You'll see how well people play when the "baggage" or dead weight is lifted.
The best saved for last, whenever you clash in tournament and a pro is sandbagging you while winning. That's when you might wanna reconsider the foundation of your "skills." As far as anyone in this community is concerned, you have none.
No jesus scripture or metaphor required. 3 stocks sold separately.
Question, you obviously don't know that me and DPhat did indeed, Clash in tournament; at a PBT. This already invalidates your whole argument and shows that you're speaking about something which you don't know. I state this because in friendlies, and in tournament, against any and everyone I saw, this was his gameplay.

He did beat me, but it did go down to the last one, and it was very close. But his overall gameplay remained the same; but I was unfamiliar with Marth and unable to counter it, doesn't mean I can't call the play.

Next, you're clearly the voice of every single individual within teh Dallas Community, and their collective thoughts rally within your brain and you speak for everyone right? So, I might be just some random scrub with absolutely no skill, correct?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
rok we could do this all day but no one wants to see this dumb **** so i'll get to the bottom line.

i'm better than you, i have results and you don't. simple as that. ive beat players you probably can't take a stock off. i normally don't act cocky but your acting ridiculous right now. you commenting on my playstyle? do what it takes to win , don't matter if its camping with falco or spamming B with CF. get over it. you ****ing got 3 stocked by Bored, got beat by 3000 in ike dittos, and you don't place high in the few tournies you attend. these are facts. if you really think you can beat me thats just a sad case of overconfidence. melee is your game, good thing you left brawl.

now please, if your gonna respond to this, PM me it, because nobody likes you here and we don't want more stupid drama......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom