• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
What's more gay,butterflies and pink,or the strong homosexual tendencies you have?
Its ok man I'm not trying to make fun,I accept you and we are all equals

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys, just cause RoK likes the taste doesn't mean he's gay.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I regularly attend Kirbykid's biweekly tournaments (PBT). Among my tournament exposure, they are easily the best ran tournaments. I heard whobo was an incredible success, so props to Xyro and his crew for making that happen. PBT isn't a horror story, players just need to realize that it's a more "have fun" environment and not all "super serious." If two players want to play a set "competitively" then so be it. Kirbykid doesn't bother with other players playing under their own rules. However, if you play him, then expect to play under the TO rules. MK is banned at his tournament, at one point Skyworld and pirate ship were starter stages...it's all about doing new stuff and trying to have fun. I enjoy playing there all the time.

Btw RoK, your posts are genuine. This thread gets boring and your well put "spam or trolling" is greatly appreciated.

RoK_the_Reaper

Smash Rookie
I regularly attend Kirbykid's biweekly tournaments (PBT). Among my tournament exposure, they are easily the best ran tournaments. I heard whobo was an incredible success, so props to Xyro and his crew for making that happen. PBT isn't a horror story, players just need to realize that it's a more "have fun" environment and not all "super serious." If two players want to play a set "competitively" then so be it. Kirbykid doesn't bother with other players playing under their own rules. However, if you play him, then expect to play under the TO rules. MK is banned at his tournament, at one point Skyworld and pirate ship were starter stages...it's all about doing new stuff and trying to have fun. I enjoy playing there all the time.

Btw RoK, your posts are genuine. This thread gets boring and your well put "spam or trolling" is greatly appreciated.
Iknorite? The amount of posts today was ********. Live community. LIVE!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Infinity, I think you still have my cell phone charger. Just bring it to the next Houston tourney/give it to someone that will come to a Houston tourney if you can't go. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom