• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Just a quick shout out to my DFW homies! The BBQ we had today was pretty epic! Bwett, DPhat, DMG, Ice, Katie, Bear, and i can't think of anyone else! Sorry if i missed someone. I have all the pictures up on my myspace but i dont where to post them on forums. The link to my myspace is in forums. I'll make my profile public so everyone can view them. Add me if you'd like to comment them until someone tells me where i can post them =p. Too much fun BBQing and smashing. Hopefully this can become a regular thing!

Edit: Sorry you were too late Infinity!

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
er...ok...well my shout outs were pretty much drowned out by the drama on the PBT forum so I thought I'd put them here since most of you are regularly on here.

Sorry if this is a bad idea. =(

khaoz-Sigh..
Haha. You wait...I will beat you soon enough.

ok, shouts....

Ultimate Razor- Congrats on 1st! I've never gotten to actually play you but something tells me right now it wouldn't be pretty...=/

DMG- didnt get to play you this time around, which sucks. We will really miss you around Dallas. =(

D4ba-nice getting 4th on a random controller I had in my book bag! haha. Also my bad for that crew battle embarrassment back at Dphats. Wont happen again...=(

Dphat- This was the first time I really talked to and chilled with you. You're a really cool guy. Thanks for letting us chill at your place so often. (Dont think I've ever played against your Marth actually...I want friendlies next time!)

Forsaken- <---still owes me friendlies >=(

AWE- Fun matches! While off stage you had me praying I'd sweet spot the ledge everytime so I wouldnt get spiked...Also that downtilt trap you got me in in teams on PS1 back at Dphats was gay!=/ haha.

Infinity- I'm not gay.=/

Sethlon-aahhh!!! So many mind games with those armor pieces!Also your dash attacks=broken. 75%???wtf!?lol. all in all though really glad I got to play with you. =D

Bear- We didn't play at all.:( (Thanks for that info on the screwdriver btw. Just ordered it :bee:)

Hylian- Only got to play one or 2 friendlies with you, but definately showed me why pple fear your name. You're a really cool guy to talk with. Honestly, I think most of my improvement from the tourney came from just sitting there and listening to you talk matches, countepicks, and matchups.Definately hope to get a chance to play you again in the future.

Bwett- Good stuff, winning that bet with the waitress at IHOP and also on those RockPaperScissors matches with Hylian.As far as Brawl goes, I didnt see much of you at the tourny =(

Ice- You're awesome. Thanks for having my back during those gay jokes!

Fogo- Also another person I never really got to talk with and until this.You are incredibly cool. You probably gave me the best advice of all that I'd gotten that day..."Dont get discouraged and stay focused.You've got to start somewhere. ". As simple as all of that is, it really got me thinking and is now helping me to hang in there and aim higher. Thanks.

Snap- GOOD F****** PEACH! Had no idea she had any of that potential in this game! Those friendlies were probably my most intens and closest of all the friendlies I played. You DEFINITELY sealed that one up though in that crew match you embarrassed me in.lol.

Chuky- Good set we had! Your Lucas is scary! hope to play again.

Jingo Joe- blah, you wrecked me in friendlies.haha. I'm sure that wont be the only time we play.

Joe (not quite sure of tag)-Despite the fact that we got last, we didnt do too terrible for randomly teaming. Hope to see you around dude.

Ruddy- Blah. stupid little kid, quit trying to take my money! haha.jk. I'm getting that dollar back at some point!

JackieRabbit- We had a pretty good set. I can tell you learn match ups pretty well on the fly. After the first stock you were pretty much impossible for my ICs to grab.lol

Kirbykid- Thanks for hosting!

Angel,Gaia, Koala,SABER and the rest of the Denton crew...-Wouldnt even be at these things without you guys!Thanks a ton for everything you guys have done!

yeah, i'm almost positive i most likely forgot someone,and if I remember I shall post up the shoutup.

chic

Smash Ace
i think im going to start getting serious about improving my luigi... so if anyone lives around fort worth and wants to get together during the week (other than dphats) for some training send me a msg

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
true

That is true my friend but almost everyone is playin brawl and cant really get smashfest of melee goin strong! I was just playin Smash 64 when i first moved to dallas 2 years ago

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think im going to start getting serious about improving my luigi... so if anyone lives around fort worth and wants to get together during the week (other than dphats) for some training send me a msg
HGzero is out there in fort worth. He's rusty, but he might make a good training buddy.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Chic, we play up in Denton every day and anyone in Dallas is welcome to come play any day, just send me a PM.

Also, the night before Oh Snap was much more crowded and Dphat's.

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
DPHAT & Company: I know it's early to ask, but are you hosting another Smashfest this weekend? I want to get good (and familiar) enough to compete in teams with you all. Those look like so much fun.

I also need to somehow, someway steal Fogo's abillity to read, D4BA's mind games, Awestin's hair, and Foursaken's solid technique. So much to learn, and very little time to do so....

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Replace the text in those boxes with:

1: "My teammate got zero to deathed!"

2: "Yeah, getting alternate backthrown by the ice climbers can be a *****"

3: "Wait, how did you know he get IC chaingrabbed?"

4: :)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
O_o If people are making fun of me... I guess im going to have to start chain grabbing everyone even more than usual.

PS: Infinity it wont be long before we buy our tickets so ill give you a call asap to let you know whats up..

nineninetyone

Smash Rookie
MELEE1: No need to fret, it's all in good fun. Next Smashfest, I'll get you another McDonald's for your birthday.
ANGEL: HAHAHA! GOOD ONE! I believe this should do it...

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
thats you joesph making those pics?! That is f****** hilarous! If anyone wants to practice I live in mesquite if u can make the drive i have two tvs in my room. Let me know.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
LOL, was that really Fogo? :laugh:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
and fogo, i will never forget what you did to me a few days ago at 6:10am.....you little poop face
:laugh:

Razer put me up to it, he just dialed and handed it to me before i said yes, please don't zair me lol

For those of you who want to practice, i usually play with Utd zac, phoenix alpha, Billy, and dallasphat at utd during the week, it'd be in your best interest to come, but it's quite a drive. :(

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
:laugh:

Razer put me up to it, he just dialed and handed it to me before i said yes, please don't zair me lol

For those of you who want to practice, i usually play with Utd zac, phoenix alpha, Billy, and dallasphat at utd during the week, it'd be in your best interest to come, but it's quite a drive. :(
hey fogo what time this week? Throw me a day and time and I'll be there im sure everyone needs snake practice after what happened this weekend. And I need to practice my snake tricks.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Just a heads up, friendlies for this weekend (i'm guessing saturday since friday is @ Dphats) is up at my place where we had the BBQ. Plenty of space for setups and sleepin if anyone needs it. Post up.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i wanna get as much games in as i can this week. so if anything is happening plz tell me. i wanna work on my new playstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom