• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Wow I just spent like 30 minutes writing about the Fox Falco matchup and then clicked post and my ethernet cord had accidentally fallen out so I got a "page could not be displayed". That was extremely annoying. Anyway what was a long story which I don't feel like writing again short: Falco > Fox overall. I've been debating using Falco for all my hard Fox match ups. They're actually almost complete opposites, the only thing they have in common is extremely gimpable recovery. I don't like Falco more than Fox by any means, but in my opinion Falco is better, just not my type.

Dang, I still ended up spending another 15 minutes writing that.

Edits:

Hey Echo I can give you a ride to Dphats and/or PBT. I will hopefully be attending both.

Melee1 is a block pro. Btw you wanna watch Pirates of the Caribean?

Also if nothing is happening thursday and anybody wants then I'll host a smashfest.

FinalS5

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm not gonna make it tonight. I was up late last night getting familiar with the opposite gender.
OMGGG.. Dude please dont talk about girls you are with. How much did you pay her becuase your one ugly *** person... You look like you have down syndrome and my god how UGLY was she..I give you props man someone that ugly even talking to a girl..

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Let me guess. CY's new account? :laugh:

Oh and I've confirmed I will be going to Dphats and PBT this week for sure, so I can definately give you a ride Echo. Also I'm like 95% sure I'm going to make it to FS5 as I'm with my dad legally that weekend so if my mom doesn't want me to go I doubt she'll do much about it. The only reason she wouldn't want me to go is because I have exams the week right after FS5. I can 100% physically go, I just might not if my mom wants to make my life so miserable after I come back that I don't want to go. But I really doubt that would happen (my mom isn't really mean even though she claims to be) thats why I'm putting my chances at about 95%.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
That's the obvious conclusion, but why would CY publicly display his location? It seems almost too easy to figure out, but maybe I'm just over analyzing the situation again. Regardless, don't respond to the flame bait, it's more than likely a troll meant to stir up more drama within the Dallas thread. :ohwell:

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
GGS Rudy.. Thanks for coming and when you left in the morning you left your contacts container. Anyways is Dphat doing something this friday?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for having me, it was a ton of fun. Oh and about the container thats ok I have like 2 extra, just bring it to Dphats this friday if you're going or PBT.

Edit: Yeah you're right foursaken, I didn't even notice the location, but its definately not CY because Beaumont is misspelled.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Nah, I don't think that's CY. His trash talking isn't that direct and it's mostly exactly that: trash talking. This dude is actually straight up insulting me instead of trash talking my game.

Rudy at FS5? Super pro!

CY

Smash Ace
yeah that isn't me lol. if i really wanted to make a new name, i would be a little more clever and not use beaumont. i'm not trash talking dallas anymore anyway. oops, i realized he spelled beaumont wrong anyway ha.

and besides, why would i make a new name to trash talk when i've been doing it on this name? it's not like i'm scared to talk on this name

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yeah that isn't me lol. if i really wanted to make a new name, i would be a little more clever and not use beaumont. i'm not trash talking dallas anymore anyway. oops, i realized he spelled beaumont wrong anyway ha.

and besides, why would i make a new name to trash talk when i've been doing it on this name? it's not like i'm scared to talk on this name
that's all neat, but can you c y kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Another PBT, huh? Hope I can make this one, play most of the people I never played last time, and not get 2-and-outed. Buuut on the bright side, it's nigh guaranteed that I'll show some improvement in the results.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
theres a <2% chance that i'll make it to the first PBT of 09. how sad that makes me, but a drive from san antonio to flower mound is just too much:(

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman

Oh and I've confirmed I will be going to Dphats and PBT this week for sure, so I can definately give you a ride Echo. Also I'm like 95% sure I'm going to make it to FS5 as I'm with my dad legally that weekend so if my mom doesn't want me to go I doubt she'll do much about it. The only reason she wouldn't want me to go is because I have exams the week right after FS5. I can 100% physically go, I just might not if my mom wants to make my life so miserable after I come back that I don't want to go. But I really doubt that would happen (my mom isn't really mean even though she claims to be) thats why I'm putting my chances at about 95%.
sweet thanx ruddy just text me ASAP and il see if i can go

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anybody looking for housing to FS5:

From JoWii
I can house.. -runs around house; comes back- Lol. my house CAN fit around 30. To be more comfortable 17-20? To ensure more people come to FS5 I'll house 30 if need be but peeps better respect mah house. Also, there's like...a bunch of fast food and an IHOP the next street over ;D

but I live 2 1/2 hrs away from the venue.
He lives just north of Austin. Highly suggest you consider since nobody else has even offered.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
hey my friend code is 3179 8791 3962 add me and send me all of your friend codes as well in my inbox and is anybody up fo any smash tonight? hit me up

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
YUP YUP just posting that if anyone would like to come over tomorrow give me a call before so I can get a rough estimate on how many are coming by and you guys are welcomed to come over as early as 2 pm. ALSO bring food/drink to share its been making my weekly alot more pleasant and please pick up your trash.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
we should make it like fogo and bwett had their smashfest.

money for snacks
food/drinks
or
full setup

man ive been dying to play, i added more to my mix up =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom