• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WTF my face in DMG butt **** YOU Melee1, DMG going DOWN!!
Oh sh** dude, I just remembered we got that MM rofl. ****... that is gonna be really gay no matter who wins... That and I feel scared since Melee1 will actually ENJOY that spectacle apparently lol.

Let's make it a $10 RCMM. That or Falcon Dittos. I did not realize until now how awkward putting a man's *** in someone's face is lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm let change the bcmm to a mcmm(milk chugging).
I'll up the anti: 2 gallons of Milk? And I drink at the very least 1 gallon whether I lose or win. Agreed?

Weak. Super weak. *I'm looking at DPhat as I'm saying this.* :)
Dude change that sh** so it says you are saying it to me. I wanted to change it, not him. I'm surprised he didn't say "FU** U DMG, WE'RE DOING A BCMM AT FS5 GOD ****IT!" and then taunt me with "RIDE WITH LIIIIGHT!" or "blah blah blah EXTRA!!!" lol

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Sigh.. I am not gay at all Angel.. DMG i noticed you and Phantom are on MLGpro now... Its good practice but they will not be rewarding any money this season which is gay.. Angel im going to kill u...

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zach de la Universidad de Dallas de Tejas: You 9'ed me through my shield. Tears were shed.
Woah wait what? I don't remember doing this, though I probably did.

<3 Judgment

Sigh.. I am not gay at all Angel.. DMG i noticed you and Phantom are on MLGpro now... Its good practice but they will not be rewarding any money this season which is gay.. Angel im going to kill u...
Lol @ the above.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah I just joined for the practice and to have a lil bit of fun; We've gone Ganon/Falcon in at least 3-4 sets now lol.

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
=/ dam i missed dphats on friday that sucked

O wellz i guess another dphat friday i got there like idk 6:30 nobody was there haha

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The best part is that we've WON every time we've gone as Ganon/Falcon. And it's just to see if it helps our overall synergy. We've done some pretty epic **** thusfar, hopefully it'll translate over :p

Melee1 is so gay... he didn't say nohomo.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Well i say it now NO HOMO. Everyone just leave it alone and DONT believe Angel because its not true! :mad:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No wonder Melee1 keeps winning in tournaments. You can never concentrate b/c you gotta be afraid of him CGing your **** as well as your character.

:p

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
fun weekend! its been awhile since i've been so motivated in improving my game, hopefully next time you'll see a different yet better shuz.

shoutouts i guess?

@dphat - i love you man, you put up with us every week just to give us a place to smash. i'm so sorry i forgot to help you clean up. good **** in tournament and getting 3rd. ****your marth's edge guarding.

@utdzac - super fun to play against, but super scary to play against. i have no answers for your dk, and to hear your picking up mk.....im a lil scared..... P.S. STOP PLACING HIGHER THAN ME D=

@ice - you got to much free **** this weekend =) oh and **** you for trying to double team wrestle me. NOT COOL!

@ruddey - major props man, i always look forward to this rivalry. mainly cause everyone gives me a hard time about you. it's not hard to tell that your vastly improving, keep it up!

@foursaken - Andrew right? lol jp teams is so pro, we just need to polish it and communicate. your super chill to hang out with. oh about final smash, there's a very low chance ill be going so stick to your original plans.

@snap - I'm surprised that your not placing higher in tournament, your peach is definitely solid!

@fogo - I'm seriously thinking about picking up foursaken one of these days and doing what we talked about Friday night.

@infinity - stop learning new ****, let me catch up to you then you can improve D=

@bwett- learning another top tier character?!?!?! dammit billy! Glad that your back, people don't make fun of me......as much D=

@bear - wtf bear how come everytime i look over your zipping up your pants or some **** like that?!?! (no homo) seriously one reason im so motivated is because of the wolf dittos. Also, good **** in teams at PBT.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I know I've got an aura of power that you can quite literally TASTE
lmfao

I definitely learned NEVER to ever go Falco, thanks Fogo!
I'm better in my worst matchups then i am in my best ones...

?!?!?

I fail at life :(

@fogo - I'm seriously thinking about picking up foursaken one of these days and doing what we talked about Friday night.
Definitely!

<3 Marvin, no melee1.

Oops, I mean no homo.

Mini shouts:

@ Billy: we must play this week! ^_^ I miss you :(

@ Andy: "I'm a little scared right now!" lmfao

@ Wobbles: nice seeing you :D

@ Foursaken: fun matches, intense until the last second lol

@ Damien: why do i never get to play you anymore??? O_o Secret training session at andy's!

@ Girl who's always at the bar at prince bistro: I know you're reading this, let's have sex some time.

@ Infinity: I'm sick of this bull****, where the **** are my spree?!?!?! lol <3

@ Dojo: I know you're reading this too, and the train on santi's mom is still on.

@ Santi: that's right, i said it.

lol ok i'm done, call me some time during the week Mr. Choi.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
hmm process of elimination....
there are 2 active Asians on this thread
....my last name isn't choi
so its gotta be Andy

we Asians are pretty smart huh....
*points to head* not just a coat rack, my friend

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'll definitely call you sometime this week man, to be honest you should just come over after work on monday dude so we can get some singles/double practice.
AND yes we will run train... FORCIBLY!!

Well... since everyone doing mini shoutouts here are mine:
Shuz: WTF... keep getting better and better dude
Fogo: FOGOOOOOOOOOO , that is all
Foursaken: Man good **** in the tournament man, don't worry about losing to melee1 he's gay (check angel post for reference)
Ruddy: GOOD stuff at the tournament dude, our matches were close man, wrecked me good on the neutral dude. Also good to see you every friday lol.
D4ba: Good matches dude but... ****!! Mind GAMES!!!!
Melee1: TOO GAY, I bet you slept with more guys then girls :)
Infiniti: GOOD **** dude, your MK impressed me alot this week
Bear: I LOVE BLACKS!!
Everyone Else: Good games, and if I didn't get to play you just tap me shoulder sometime and ask for some friendlies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I like koalas, myself.

At #∞: You should talk to me after work, and we'll discuss moving some files.
My schedule changed dude, I don't get out of work until 7. But hey, I get to sleep in now xD

New tier list is out. It's completely whack to the point that I'm considering just ignoring it and going with the old one.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Tiers arfur peepulll afear'd to have their skillz cumpeared............justly

/shout
KKK and Marcus yall are dBomb! Thanks for the melee. We don't wake up very early so the showing wasn't as large as suspected. RAGE would have eaten for sure. If we preplanned another one we could probably get some foreigners.

Brawlers thank you for not taking/messing up my setup I left. Now I have to put my name in again so dBOX and giga will be at the top again :[

Robbles: It would be easier if you didn't surprise me so much. Darn freakish Flow

VitaminX: Keep playing Smash, you know you want to.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I just got to read the rest of the posts from yesterday/today. Thank you for all of the compliments guys, it means a lot to me. I'll try to keep up the good work and I'll definitely try to help everyone improve their game as well :):):)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
New fail tier list is fail.

MK and Snake each getting their own tier? Falco and Diddy are too high. Wolf, IC's, and Yoshi are too low, etc. Just a bad list all around, if you ask me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Of course the tier list is off, that was almost a certain before they made the list.

Diddy is ok, I think he can go higher. Falco is too high, Marth is too high, Pika is too high, IC's are too low, and those are the only complaints I have. Everything else looks good IMO other than maybe minor spot changes like IC's ahead of DK, etc.

I also think Olimar can go higher. He did move up I think but not as much as people were expecting. Same for Diddy.

Dojo

Smash Champion
No not completely, or course not.

One person's say can only do so much though. You must remember, the guys that vote on this kind of stuff are from all over the world. They all see different characters in different ways and some players do amazing stuff with characters that we don't specifically see in our region.

We debated on alot of these things, and it's hard to persuade others what you believe is right when they're in a whole other region and seeing other characters ****. For instance, you said Yoshi is too low. Now tell me if you didn't know Billy Wett you'd have those same thoughts. Eh?

It's really hard to make a super accurate list with an amount of characters as large as we're dealing with at this time. The game is still relatively young. Give us some time. :p

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
that tier list was unagreeable captain lowest? sonic should be at least lower then captain falcon but then again i guess they do make them relatively on players skill. Guess we'll have to wait until June 5th for the next list

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
It's really hard to make a super accurate list with an amount of characters as large as we're dealing with at this time. The game is still relatively young. Give us some time. :p
Agreed. If it weren't for the fact that people demand a tier list (because they want to know what character is easiest/best to win with) then there wouldn't be this problem.

I'd say it's still too early for a tier list, much less an accurate one.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Sonic lower than Falcon? You have not seen Espy or 3000 have you? :laugh:
You obviously haven't seen DP's new Captain Falcon. Did you know that up air combos into more up airs, and then a down air? Ask Angel, he was there. I mean, he was the one getting spiked and what not. Did also you know that he can go even with Le_Thien's Diddy? On FINAL DESTINATION?! OK, I'm lying about FD, but his Falcon is crazy good. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom