• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
So, I was having a discussion with a buddy of mine about how its possible if a good kirby user, uses his B ability on Meta and take that ability. I mean after all kirby has some pretty strong attacks and if depending whether the user is skilled with him and lands those hits, would it be possible to win against a meta this way?
shuz beat my MK >_> but il get him next time muhahaha

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
You're right, I should just give out spam infractions for people who artificially lengthen their posts.

And for people who post "10somethings" at the end of their posts.

I'm just way too nice and spoil you guys.
It's not like you're a small time cop and have to meet a certain quota for infractions.

The whole "makes the thread easier to read" argument is sorta mute when you realize that a one line post and sig is about the same size as one without because we have things like an avatar, location, friend code and join date.

People that quote huge blocks of text with one line responses? Now that's worthy of infractions.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not like you're a small time cop and have to meet a certain quota for infractions.

The whole "makes the thread easier to read" argument is sorta mute when you realize that a one line post and sig is about the same size as one without because we have things like an avatar, location, friend code and join date.

People that quote huge blocks of text with one line responses? Now that's worthy of infractions.
He's just mad because his parents didn't spoil him and gave him LOTS of spam as a child. :0

Jk Drew, I don't mind having a moderator who plays it by the book and doesn't wanna look like he slackens up. The sig rule DOES get annoying at times, but I usually have it off anyways and people are probably tired of having seizures from seeing Azen's Starman so much lol.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer

As someone that reads the boards way too much; trust me, it helps.

And I agree wholeheartedly about the quoting huge posts thing.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hey, Dallas, my car has two open spots for FS5 as of now. Dizzi can't go, so right now it's me, Infinity and Locke.

Alpha, I know you said you needed a ride back, so you could probably take one of those seats. If someone who wants to ride both ways asks for it, I'll still give it to you if you're willing to pay full price for gas, otherwise I'll have to give it up, I hope you understand.

Assume around 10 dollars for gas, I'll give everyone back change if we don't go over that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ANGEL I WILL TAKE A SPOT! FULL GAS AND ALL!

There now my ride is secured lol.

I wanna stay there for both days, u staying there both days?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Damien idk who's in your car, so post when you have the chance please, thanks.

Angel i edited yours, post what the finished result is when you find out please.

Edit: got you DMG.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hey Angel, Phoenix Alpha said that he need a ride on the way back from the tourney. He has to get back to Dallas so that he can go to school.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Melee1 just called the last spot, is there any other way you can get back, Phoenix? I would give it to Alpha because he already had expressed interest in a spot, but Melee1 was originally gonna be in my car from the beginning, so I've gotta give it to him.

Looks like my final car will look like this:

1. Angel
2. Infinity (Shotgun)
3. Locke
4. DMG
5. Melee1 (B***h)

Also, our housing plans just fell through, I know

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ruddy is going but i dont know who he is taking, i haven't talked to him about it recently but I'm pretty sure he is going, but I'm not going. i know all of you are devastated to hear that i can't make it. maybe next time. haha

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Crap. Curse going out to dinner.
Thanks for trying, Beah.

If someone else is driving, hit me up on my cell, or something.

EDIT: dibs on a spot in Ruddy's car if there's one open, (and willing to take me to UTD when it's over)

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
If Damien's car is all full up, would you mind reserving a spot in Rudy's car for me? It would be greatly appreciated. :)
I'll see what i can do but still i don't know if he is taking anyone already so I'm not sure if he has any spots available, i won't be able to talk to him until tomorrow morning around 8:00

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I think I'm going to have to put up my car for driving to Final Smash 5. There are too many cool people who don't have rides *coughmyselfcough*

1) UTD Zac
2) Foreskin
3) PhoenixAlpha
4)
5)
6) Shuz (j/k obv we love you, ice doesn't)

EDIT: You can't call a spot if you have one already. Unless you PM me off course...

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I call all the spots zach!!! Lol at Angles post and i hope he dont I might quit smash...

In Game

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
"Lol at Angles post"? WTF? Best typo..... ingame?

Also, me and Melee1 have a 50 dollar money match at SF5, his IC's versus my Captain Falcon, and we have a deal so that it will be live broadcast on the big screen in times square. It's gonna be epic.

Sudai

Stuff here
Zac, either you /b/ or you know someone that /b/'s.

There's a few people trying to brute force that poor guy's password and enable other users to register. :/

Sudai

Stuff here
You're just doing it wrong, Inferno. You put it in the place of the noun and appended -'s- to it which would imply "/b/ has you.", "/b/ was you.", or some thing similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom