• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
Wii sports....lol

I also want to say after watching that run through of MMX i took me that long just to beat the 1st stage, that game owned me.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
@ Bear: When you have some free time, or right before you decide to crash tonight, would you mind uploading my sets against Billy and yourself? I had some trouble killing a few matches and would like to fix that before FS5 rolls around, thanks. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Is Billy Wett still at DPhat's? I haven't played that dude in forever, I wanna get some games in :p

Also, I'm bringing Lock with me tonight so he can get some practice in. FS5 is his first out-of-towner.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
If one of you guys in my car brings a power strip, we could probably get my Wii + TV set up and you could give him some practice IN THE CAR.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to FS5 (confirmed).
I may have a spot open (depending on if I get a small tv by the weekend) but I may not, I'll know tomarrow.

If I do get to borrow a small tv then no spot, if I don't then there might be a spot. So uh sorry anyone who wanted to ride with me (looks like Zac's go it covered though), maybe next time.

BTW I changed my sig, just letting you guys know.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaving for san anton early sat morning so if anyone wants I'll host a small smashfest friday.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Prince Bistro Tournament #8
Janurary 17, 2008

Prince Bistro http://www.princebistro.com/
1121 Flower Mound Rd
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
(It's to the Left of the Kroger)

SBR certified rules
5$ entry fee for singles
Teams entry fee 1$ (No Metaknight in the teams event).
Registration from 12:30 PM to 2:00 pm.
The first event starts at 2:30 pm.

Bring a Wii + Brawl copy and/or a TV to get a free soda.

Last time at PBT #7, the Brawl participants who usually bring TVs did not. The melee smashers were generous enough to let us use their TVs. We can't rely on them. I'm doing my part by bring 4 TVs, but I can't do it all.

ATTENTION: Tournament participants have been showing up later and later. This not only puts stress on running the tournament because of equipment management, but the late sign ups are also making things difficult. Wake up, and get to the venue.

We will start on time. And you will play your matches when called (unless you talk to us directly and we give you more time). I'd love to let everyone chill, but there are participants who have been more than patient waiting around to be eliminated. You can chill toward the end when things slow down.

I will do my best to help everyone out. We'll run the brackets tighter, and start on time.

PBT. We always need Wii's and TVs.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments send them my way... ADarkDreamer@gmail.com

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I may attend. If I do, I plan on just bringing a TV along.

EDIT: I looked up the directions according to Google maps hoping to get a picture of the venue, but there doesn't seem to be one. Can you give me directions to the venue to make sure that I have them right.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I may attend. If I do, I plan on just bringing a TV along.

EDIT: I looked up the directions according to Google maps hoping to get a picture of the venue, but there doesn't seem to be one. Can you give me directions to the venue to make sure that I have them right.
A picture of Prince Bistro can be found here if that helps you at all.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Dphat (and anyone else this might apply to):

What time are you leaving Friday to head out to San Antonio? I work til 5, and I want to follow you guys if possible. Better you I need the address I will be going to so I can print off driving directions. Oh and my car still has two slots for whoever doesn't have a ride down. Gas money is cheap!

Duffman0615

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a youtube to any videos of you guys playing competitively? im pretty bored in class. THanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom