• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Angel, I am gonna ride with Dallas Phat. I don't got your number or I woulda called you, left you a PM as well in case you miss this.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok if anyone needs a ride I got plenty of spots open, otherwise I probably won't go.

My plans are to leave tomarrow morning at like 8:00

BTW my ride is cheap nice (in a jaguar) and there will be a tv. Snacks also included.

edit: after seeing DMG.

Googlemaps said 4 hrs 30 minutes but I guess I'll leave around 7.

wait oops I forgot to add reply and I edited. Blech stupid forum rule brainwashing. (I've been on too many forums that aren't lax about making new posts when you don't need to)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok if anyone needs a ride I got plenty of spots open, otherwise I probably won't go.

My plans are to leave tomarrow morning at like 8:00
From Dallas to SA takes around 5 hours (I know it takes 3 hours from Waco to SA)

U might need to leave like at 7:00 or 7:30.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
well from what I've got from Angel so far it was...

1st: Lee Martin
2nd:Ultimate Razor
3rd:Infinity
4th: DMG

Thats all he sent me

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
lee martin is this MK/Lucario main from Louisiana

i saw him do some sick SICK stuff
i actually got to play against him a few times in friendlies.
he's freaking broken.

augh FS5 was toooooooooooooo good. it was great seeing all the dallas peoples there.
and IHOP afterward was the icing on the cake.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
lee martin is this MK/Lucario main from Louisiana

i saw him do some sick SICK stuff
i actually got to play against him a few times in friendlies.
he's freaking broken.

augh FS5 was toooooooooooooo good. it was great seeing all the dallas peoples there.
and IHOP afterward was the icing on the cake.
You and Angel didnt team up?? :confused:

Being completely honest, alot of those results caught me off guard.lol.

Good stuff Dallas!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm kind of curious to play Infinity sometime soon. He must have really stepped up his game recently. Infintiy, are you still considering going to NO KOAST?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
khaoz of course angel and i teamed

Latino Thundah! got 9th in teams

edit: definitely will be at PBT #8

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Wow seriously, Dallas repped so ****ing hard at FS5, they almost had as many players attend as San Antonio players.

Anyone got footage from IHOP up? We got a fresh Cyphus contortion video, that ridiculous trick with the toothpicks and forks balanced on the salt shaker, the arm wrestling match between Beah and Bwett, then the table broke when Santi used too much power (maybe because he tapped into Fogo magic).

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Question people; when is the next event going down? This is the Brawl thread right?

Since I am finally unbanned from this site (I was banned for like a month; Dr. Drew the Drag-queen) I am aching to show everyone my superior brawl capabilities.

When is the next tournament/Smashfest so that way I can show up?

As long as it's on Friday/Saturday/Sunday I shouldn't have a problem going; as long as it's not within another city i.e. Houston (And fine within another city as long as you can give me a ride if you got a spot open).

So, lemme know what's going down; My Ike, and a few more secondaries are ready to see how the D-Town Smash scene has progressed.

Also, as everyone knows I am a XBox 360 LiVE member; so add me on XBox if you wanna chat or play some games

Tag is obviously RoK the Reaper.

Games I currently own on 360 are... (The Multiplayer ones)

Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (StreetFighter2THD)

Gears of War 2

Soul Calibur IV

Dead or Alive 4

And if anyone is sellin' their Left-4-Dead cheap; I'll buy it from them as long as the disc is still in good condition.

EDIT

Just so everyone knows, you can contact me on any of these; MSN is preferred though.

AiM = Omni hayato

MSN = RoKnTexas@hotmail.com

E-Mail = OmniHayato@aol.com

All is Brawl user name = RoK the Reaper

Or do it the old fashion way and leave stuff as a reply or send me a private message. Ciao.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm kind of curious to play Infinity sometime soon. He must have really stepped up his game recently. Infintiy, are you still considering going to NO KOAST?
Thanks dude :)

A few of us were talking about coming up there but we don't have anything set in stone just yet. I'll let you guys know what's up as soon as I find out anything dude :p

<adds this here line here for my sig>

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ROK there is actually a local tournament in the Lewisville area this weekend and I'll be throwing a smashfest this friday as well and you're welcomed to come. My info is once again on the front page and you'll also be able to find information of PBT 7 as well on the front page.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
you'll also be able to find information of PBT 7 as well on the front page.
It's PBT 8 this weekend DPhat haha

And if anyone is sellin' their Left-4-Dead cheap; I'll buy it from them as long as the disc is still in good condition.
I got Left 4 Dead escept its for the PC which It's impossible to sell because you need a verification code. Sorry dude, but you should get it, it's AMAZING

Hey Rok slaps is obsessed with you. Talk to him if you get the chance.
No I'm not obsessed, i just never see him at all and I would like to play him sometime, MM probably, so yeah if you are reading this RoK send me a message. I would like to see you at DPhats on Friday or PBT on Saturday and play you. Ike on Ike. haha

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
you and me should MM slaps. i've only played against 1 ike regularly.

smashfest at Dphats this friday? i'll be there!

angel will give me a ride right?
:D

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Thanks dude :)

A few of us were talking about coming up there but we don't have anything set in stone just yet. I'll let you guys know what's up as soon as I find out anything dude :p

<adds this here line here for my sig>

Cool beans. I know some of the guys up here want to money match you now after your recent placings. Everyone's itching to test out Infinity and see if you've either gotten really good or really lucky :p lmao

Speaking of which, who did Dojo lose to this time around? This is the second time I've seen him come just short of the top 8 again recently. It always catches me by surprise after seeing him play at Oh Snap and HOBO, I just expect him to be up there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom