• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
you and me should MM slaps. i've only played against 1 ike regularly.

smashfest at Dphats this friday? i'll be there!
:D
Sure I guess so, I might be able to win my first MM haha. I should be at DPhats and PBT since I have the rest of the weekend to do school project, but my parents might be over obsessive about this project this weekend and might not let me go to PBT but I'm pretty sure I can make it to DPhats.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Cool beans. I know some of the guys up here want to money match you now after your recent placings. Everyone's itching to test out Infinity and see if you've either gotten really good or really lucky :p lmao
Wow, that's pretty cool :o

I'll stop by the Wichita thread and say hey real quick then :D

Speaking of which, who did Dojo lose to this time around? This is the second time I've seen him come just short of the top 8 again recently. It always catches me by surprise after seeing him play at Oh Snap and HOBO, I just expect him to be up there now.
I took him out of the winner's bracket and I think Razer took him out of loser's but I'm not real sure. He gets controller johns after our teams match >.>"

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
What happened to his controller? o_O
I broke it using the floor ;)

Teams Winner's Semifinals.
Game 3.
Counterpick Green Greens.
Last stock.
Dojo (100%) vs. Me. (150%)
Middle stage island, I crouch next to bomb.
Dojo nairs me.
Hitbox lags over to bomb.
Both Explode.
I bounce around on the bomb, due to down DI.
Dojo flies out, uairs twice, and jumps.
Then Dojo magically dies.
Controller gets thrown.
Everyone looks over.
Silence.

Afterwards:
Dojo: "I'm banning Green Greens from now on against you in tournament."

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright this friday everyone needs to not be so loud, I got a freaking noise complaint and if i get fined everyone will be chipping in to help me pay for it. SO don't be to loud, ruddy don't jump around, Awestin freaking walk quitely, Fogo (keep the fogo magic down there just isn't enough room for it at my place).. etc etc. ANYWAYS i want people to head over but.. if you're too loud I will ask you to leave, just a friendly DP warning to everyone.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Alright this friday everyone needs to not be so loud, I got a freaking noise complaint and if i get fined everyone will be chipping in to help me pay for it. SO don't be to loud, ruddy don't jump around, Awestin freaking walk quitely, Fogo (keep the fogo magic down there just isn't enough room for it at my place).. etc etc. ANYWAYS i want people to head over but.. if you're too loud I will ask you to leave, just a friendly DP warning to everyone.
I think last time it was only because of the Race Wars. Hahaha

ruddy don't jump around,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that is all

F

FaloChain

Hey I'm new to smash boards, but friends with ruddy, just thought that i might introduce myself so that I am not a complete stranger, heard infinity got 3rd at the torney in Sanantone.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey Falo good to see you on the boards. Yeah he's one of my friends from school. He claims to main falco. Angel, I think you need to have a word with this kid.

F

FaloChain

Ruddy you know i live up in detroit, its not like i can go down to Texas any day, sorry but some day

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i have never heard of you or your fox, or your transition to lucario as your main, or fogo the big fuzzy black dude
Are you talking to me?

Edit:

Does quoting consider your post to be longer so that you are allowed to post your sig? Just wondering.

Edit2:

ruddy its a sin some where in the book that you read to lie, your mother taught you better than that, even though i live up in detroit, you shouldn't make fun of me

Last edited by FaloChain; Today at 06:06 PM.
What exactly are you talking about?

Oh and Slaps, have you ever heard of "lol"?

Edit3: lol Falo stop changing your posts :p.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Rudementry said:
Angel, I think you need to have a word with this kid.

FALCO SUCKS GIANT DONKEY KONG BAWLS!!!!

I'll money match any Falco, anytime, anywhere.

Also, Final Smash 5 was so unbelievably epic that there's no point in me saying anything. Those who were there already know what I mean. I wanted to place higher, but tripping in Snake dittos is super gay. PBT 8 is gonna feel my rage this saturday.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fogo (keep the fogo magic down there just isn't enough room for it at my place).. etc etc.
I don't really understand this statement.

Do you mean for me to not make people laugh, or what?

Because i usually sit in one spot, and my magic doen't have a sound lol

:p

I'll money match any Falco, anytime, anywhere.
Hehe falco's fun to play against

Yeah i have never heard of you or your fox, or your transition to lucario as your main, or fogo the big fuzzy black dude
Wtf? i've never seen ruddy's lucario, i request friendlies! ^_^

And don't ever call me fuzzy again.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
*D3 dash attack*
*Table breaks*
*dead silence*
*sudai wobbles the table for 5 min behind manager's back*

:laugh:
Holy crap I forgot about that. Omg how did we get away with it.
<3 Fogo
<3 Sudai
<3 Billy + Fogo for saving our butts.

<3 Lee for pokemon cards.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Haha, when that crack rang out I honestly thought we had crushed Santi's bones. I was so relieved to think we were only going to get thrown out of the restaurant. How the hell did we not get in trouble?

Also, yes I will give rides to the Denton peeps who want to come to the smashfest/pbt.

F

FaloChain

Angel you play falco don't say he sucks, and sorry fogo for saying that you were fuzzy only going off ruddy's descriptions

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Used to play Falco, lol. He's not a BAD character, just terribly overrated, if you ask me.

I'm not trying to offend you, dude, I just brought it up 'cuz Ruddy mentioned it.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Asking Fogo to not make people laugh is ridiculous. He would have to not say a word the entire night, and even then some of his facial expressions would still make us all crack up. You can't stop the magic Andy, but I think we can all do a better job of not laughing too hard or as loud. I'm not trying to single any one out, but Infinity, please don't spartan yell every time you drill rush into someone before the "Go!" even fades from the screen, and don't let out a "Wa-Hoo!" every time you, or someone else, is killed off the top. I'm not trying to pick on you or your habits, I just really don't feel like helping to pay off $50 dollars on a fine I didn't even deserve.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Angel you play falco don't say he sucks, and sorry fogo for saying that you were fuzzy only going off ruddy's descriptions
Rofl you've been to dphats plenty of times. I don't ever remember calling Fogo fuzzy. :laugh:
Ok enough bickering, onto more pressing matters. Whats this I hear about a table breaking?

Oh and sorry about my hoppin around, I'll keep the F'airs in game from now on.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Word. I'm really going to start pushing to get better when I get back.

Sick of placing the lowest of NT at every tourney. I'm surrounded by such an awesome smash scene, yet I've failed to take advantage. =/

I now have recording equipment also, so I can bring it if anyone wants matches.

...or is Bear coming/bringing his?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see how the next day at that IHOP played out. "Umm excuse me I asked for some extra ***CRASHH**** OH ****!"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nice hanging out with some of dallas! see you next time
U beat me in a Wario ditto god ****it lol. But I got you back so it's good. :)

U El Paso guys were pretty cool, the long drives must suck for you guys but I am seriously glad you guys came.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Ok enough bickering, onto more pressing matters. Whats this I hear about a table breaking?
Basically, Santi was DESTROYING Billy in arm wrestling, when the entirety of Final Smash 5 jumps on the table and a horrible CRACK results. The table was pretty much ruined, but Sudai managed to quickly cover it up and we got out before they noticed,. Some family going to breakfast on Sunday is gonna get coffee in their laps, lol.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
U beat me in a Wario ditto god ****it lol. But I got you back so it's good. :)

U El Paso guys were pretty cool, the long drives must suck for you guys but I am seriously glad you guys came.
Wario is the only ditto i am good in lol. jab>bite is the best, you and phantom should try it!
yeah the 8-9 drive does suck.... plus money spending

Sudai

Stuff here
I didn't hear the table break, that's why I was wobbling it. lol

I'm glad someone pointed out the guy working behind me, still sad no one helped me balance the table with all the condiments and stuff though. : (

Also, "Santi vs Bwett" was really "-Everyone pushing Santi's hand- vs Bwett" lol

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I didn't hear the table break, that's why I was wobbling it. lol

I'm glad someone pointed out the guy working behind me, still sad no one helped me balance the table with all the condiments and stuff though. : (
Dude, everyone BOLTED! You were the only one nice enough to try to fix it.

Sudai said:
Also, "Santi vs Bwett" was really "-Everyone pushing Santi's hand- vs Bwett" lol
SHHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom