• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
DSF and TKD both seemed to agree with that statement
Hahaha come on Furbs. I could list probably 10 top players(as in I could go ask them right now) that would agree with me.

There isn't a point to namedropping people who agree with you. Especially when I can namedrop more XD.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If Furbs can make it to NO KOAST I will gladly money match you. Bwett's the only Yoshi to ever give me a challenge and we went dead even. I want to see this.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah falco being second best is my opinion

not FACT
*looks at hylian*
there are several other candidates for that spot

@hylain: read the pm i sent you if you wanna debate it save it for the Pm's not the dallas thread

also i won't be able to attend no koast, i just recently got cast as one of the lead roles for a theater production here and thats opening weekend :'(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
hmm, I seem to remember delivering several hours of **** to Fogo and Ice at HOBO 11, and I've improved far beyond that since then. But if you incest on bringing **** to Kansas then I best see your *** at NO KOAST son. :p

Furbs you disappoint me, boy. The only other major tournament I currently have plans for is the MWC and I don't think you'll be making it to that little shindig.

As for Falco, what about Kirby? I mean, come on, he's kirby.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
No way is Falco the best. He gets beaten by MK, Game and Watch, Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Marth for sure. Arguably Snake, Fox and Wolf also. Falco is fantastic for ****** the lower tiers, but he starts to have trouble with the higher ups.

I look at him like I look at Diddy. He'll eat alive an opponent who gets hung up on their bull****. If you let yourself get mindgamed by Diddy's bananas, or Falco's lasers and grabs, you'll have a hard time. Once you get around them and learn to fight the character, and not his spam, it becomes much easier.

Dojo

Smash Champion
I suck at that ****, lol.
QFT

Anthony2231: see im the king, you a pawn, you couldn't shine with my jewelry on.
I Am Infinity GB: you really must be so lonely, puffed up like you're tough but so phoney
Anthony2231: listen.......
Anthony2231: we two different weight money
Anthony2231: you aint in my class
Anthony2231: im super heave
Anthony2231: you lookin a little light in the ***

I Am Infinity GB: listen
I Am Infinity GB: you are not ready
I Am Infinity GB: like children in a building you can't stand steady
I Am Infinity GB: it must be the beat so heavy
I Am Infinity GB: causin panic attacks like a crack in the levy

Anthony2231: lmaoooo
Anthony2231: you done??

I Am Infinity GB: :p

Anthony2231: good
Anthony2231: cause im about to show you the door
Anthony2231: you a smasher
Anthony2231: im gonna pull a shiz
Anthony2231: make you *** roll like a 24
Anthony2231: oh wait nevermind.. that numbers actually your age
Anthony2231: keep playing every week
Anthony2231: try to get to my stage
Anthony2231: and when you do
Anthony2231: go ahead and page
Anthony2231: im here ready.. steady.. gonna make you feel my rage
Anthony2231: fin

I Am Infinity GB: yeah, i'm a metalhead
I Am Infinity GB: i don't rap battle
I Am Infinity GB: ****er :p

Anthony2231: yeah, im Santi =) i dont do anything
Anthony2231: kekeke

I Am Infinity GB: i'm fluent with the new **** i'm doin it all night
I Am Infinity GB: i like what i do, i do what i like
I Am Infinity GB: i could quit and get it back like i'm ridin a bike

Anthony2231: that it?

I Am Infinity GB: yeah, i don't give a ****

Anthony2231: but your doing that new **** all night your fluent

I Am Infinity GB: doesn't mean i gotta keep movin it :p

Anthony2231: but you can get it back like your riding a bike

I Am Infinity GB: just means i won't choke up in front of the mic xD

Anthony2231: *hands over mic*
Anthony2231: =)

I Am Infinity GB: dude that's a longass handover from san angelo to the land of the killers
I Am Infinity GB: i'm not gonna e-thug on your e-mic

Anthony2231: ...
Anthony2231: *posts battle in dallas thread*
Anthony2231: kekek

CY

Smash Ace
wtf furbs, falco only has marth as a bad match up? what about g&w, kirby, ICs, MK? falco isn't as easy as you make him out to be.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
he went all fox for lulz at the quiznos tournament yesterday, i forget his placing but he did good although ajax knocked him out

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
ALRIGHT 2 weeks after FS5 I'll be holding a tournament, venue will probably be at my friends store SO... I'll give dallas more detail about it later I got to first convince my friend to host it AHAHA but I promise to give everyone more detail. Also rumors are that 2 guest stars will be appearing that weekend so EVERYONE need to go to this tournament I'm throwing.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
I think you need to update your sig, Donkey Bong. I haven't seen you play Toon Link or Zelda or Kirby in a LONG time.
because i realized i suck with them
:laugh:

also i'm way better with DK and Luc... but a sig with just those two would be kind of boring methinks.

getting good with a bunch of characters is too hard:(
(especially when you pick falco against my TL auuughh) lol

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I PM'd this to Fogo since he was curious, but since more than one person asked I'll go ahead and post what I sent:

Snake: I am absolutely convinced this is 60/40 Snake's favor. If Snake plays super heavy on grenades and mortars at the beginning of his stock, and is standing right near grenades, Falco will have a hell of a time getting a grab, and even if he does something will blow him up and stop the spike. Once Snake has absorbed 40 damage from lasers, there's almost nothing Falco can do to Snake. Falco has no good damage moves up close, since he gets completely outranged by Ftilt. His best damage move is Lasers, which Snake can crouch under.

Consider this: Snake has MULTIPLE moves that will be killing Falco at barely over 100. Falco's kill moves, with the exception of Bair, are easy to see coming. For Bair to kill, Snake is going to need to be in the high 100's. In other words, Falco has to outdamage Snake almost 2 to 1 in order to keep up.

The only reason I say this is 6/4 and not more Snake favor is because of how much better Falco is offstage. If Snake cypher's that's an easy spike.

Fox: Falco can't spike Fox. If Fox DI's away from the stage before the spike, he falls away fast enough. Fox has very similer strong points to Falco, but is much faster. I think this matchup is about even because of Falco's superior lasers and grabs, but everything else is in Fox's favor.

Wolf: Everyone writes this match off because Wolf gets ***** by CG to spike. Everyone forgets that wolf has Bair, which is one of the least punishable moves in the game. If Wolf puts up a wall of Bairs and plays smart, he will not get grabbed. Wolf has the superior close game, and better kill moves, and a better reflector. He loses in the air, but that's it. If Wolf plays Bair heavy early on, he wins.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Yup yup Zac smashfest at my place Friday, and Dallas is getting a suprise guest so everyone should come.
ok now if i can get a ride from someone to and from d-pats fri that would be aweome if anybody can pm me or text/call me at 972-310-1993 i have plenty of money thanx to x-mas so i can pay for gas money easy thanx:)

EDIT: if u need my address then pm me(i moved to my dad's so its different than before)

ajsmith401

Smash Apprentice
he went all fox for lulz at the quiznos tournament yesterday, i forget his placing but he did good although ajax knocked him out
Who went Fox? If you're talking about TKD, I beat his MK round one, he beat me second round, and I beat his MK third round, no Fox LoL

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Who went Fox? If you're talking about TKD, I beat his MK round one, he beat me second round, and I beat his MK third round, no Fox LoL
oh he went fox vs you?

when i talked to him at the beginning of the tournament he said he was gonna go all fox (except vs pikachu)
so i watched some of his matches as fox in bracket.

lol he must not have wanted to lose to you :p

apparently ajax's snake > pikachu :)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
because i realized i suck with them
:laugh:

also i'm way better with DK and Luc... but a sig with just those two would be kind of boring methinks.

getting good with a bunch of characters is too hard:(
(especially when you pick falco against my TL auuughh) lol

Yeah it's so hard. I mean, I play Random and have to practice all of...

oh wait I don't practice XD

Santi

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm not gonna make it tonight. I was up late last night getting familiar with the opposite gender.
lol. good ****.

Your post was very heartfelt Infinity. Thank you <3

I took out my science book last night CY.... got familiar with the opposite gender :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom