• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
You're her ***** is what it is. I get play WITHOUT going to terrible movies... though I do consent to romantic ones from time to time so I don't come off as a douche to them.
k buddy i'm sure you do. i guess that makes you the biggest pimp on smashoards eh? **** man, i wish i could be like you! but not really. ;)

i was j/k bwett, i just threw that out there for the hell of it. i don't know or care if he gets women.

edit: i did because i'm a nice guy and sometimes you have to make sacrifices lol.

double edit: i'm sorry le_thien, i didn't mean to use that word to defend you, but i can see why you thought that. no hard feelings man, i got nothing against you.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
k buddy i'm sure you do. i guess that makes you the biggest pimp on smashoards eh? **** man, i wish i could be like you! but not really. ;)

i was j/k bwett, i just threw that out there for the hell of it. i don't know or care if he gets women.

edit: i did because i'm a nice guy and sometimes you have to make sacrifices lol.

double edit: i'm sorry le_thien, i didn't mean to use that word to defend you, but i can see why you thought that. no hard feelings man, i got nothing against you.
If you want to make assumptions, go ahead. The one thing I'm not is any woman's *****, which you are. So that gives me a one up on you ;)

CY

Smash Ace
going to one movie makes me a ***** k. let me jot that down, i need to know this for later occasions. this is the smashboards pimp guys, listen to him!

i'm 18, bluezaft.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Hanson could come out of the closet and be a convicted child rapist and still get more women than See.Why :chuckle:

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i figured i would stick up for cy since no one likes him. don't worry pimpin, jesus loves you.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
And yeah, why would you go watch a movie that you don't like? If she asked me, I would just slap her around, tie her up, and grab some Greygoose...lol (Inside joke)
First off, you're a liar. ;)

Secondly, X-Rated is so much better...

Third, you're missing a whip. Just to complete the triangle. Oh wait! you haven't been here for Christmas yet. :D Hahaha.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
wow le_thien, a lot of people use the word ***got around here, it isn't meant to be disrespectful lol. i accept those terms of the MM, except for the hand smashing, that will be too painful for you. but you have to play with your hands tied and pepper in your eyes kekekeke.

hylian, i'm sorry you probably don't talk to girls :(, and actually know that they want to see bad movies sometimes. it's not my choice, but as long as i can get some play then i don't really care what movie it is.

but maybe you should be doing something useful instead of saying LOL 50 times in one post. with all those titles you have, mod, researcher, BR, probably some other **** that i don't know of.
I don't even need to try and defend myself lmao. I'm a good looking 20 year(on the 29th anyways) guys who has his own place and car. You don't think I know how to talk to girls? I'm pretty sure that I went up to Sachi at Hobo12 and held a conversation with her while almost everyone else(save Furbs and Bwett) just avoided her.

Wait...why am I even talking about this again?

I was laughing at you saying that Le_thien needs to get familiar with the other gender.

That was hystarical.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Stephen King's Gerald's Game taught me that cuffs are never the way to go.

Edit: Was Sachi the girl with the really huge boobs? Because I think I had a conversation with her chest at some point. Also I'd think Le_Thien could get *****es. I've seen way uglier mother****ers getting girls.

Edit2: Oh wait HOBO12, nah I'm thinking of a different tourney

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I think someone may have accidentally pocketed my Wii remote from Andy's place by mistake. It looks just like any other Wii remote, but without a back side cover. The batteries I had left in it were taken out, but I searched all around the computer area where I had left it that night, only to come up empty handed. If anyone has it or knows who may have gotten it, please PM me.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm generally not the one wearing them (I have some weird domination complex, I guess)... but I'm still curious, enlighten me XD
The dude dies of a heart attack and the chick remains handcuffed to the bed in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and has to cut off the skin of her hand to escape.

Oh. Spoilers. lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The dude dies of a heart attack and the chick remains handcuffed to the bed in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and has to cut off the skin of her hand to escape.

Oh. Spoilers. lol
Holy crap, that's horrible!

List:

1. Keep keys within arms reach.
2. Drop habit when old or high in blood pressure
3. Only do with amputees that have prosthetic limbs.

Lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Oh. Spoilers. lol
Yeah I've read that. It's an amazing book.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Whips are always greater than handcuffs. Sure, handcuffs will hold her in place, but that will never teach her to obey. That's why you go with the whip. However, put the two together and that is one great night lol

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
its lmfao

also fogo jarod told me to tell you that he thinks he left his phone when we went to coppell.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna hang out today? I was going to six flags but that got canceled so I have no plans, and I can basically only hang out when my dads off work, and hes working like every day except today this week.

felix45

Smash Lord
god **** how am I supposed to easily check if the prince bistro tourney will have melee for sure or not with all this fail drama going on. stfu plz kthx

this thread gets too many posts from people who dont even live here. go away plz.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
god **** how am I supposed to easily check if the prince bistro tourney will have melee for sure or not with all this fail drama going on. stfu plz kthx

this thread gets too many posts from people who dont even live here. go away plz.
Kirbykid is going to post his final decision tonight sometime (or so he tells me).

After he does I'll add it to the title/first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom