• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Done with Diana already? lolz
I'm just sayyyinnggggg.
I've been in love with Scarlet since Jr. High.

And if Scarlet came up to me and said.."Santi, I know your taken but I want you. It's either her... or me...."

I'm just saying it would be a tough decision to say no to my childhood fantasy woman.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i need some serious falco pratice. damien 8angel8? and maybe get a free dinner out of it. anyways unless someone wants to drive to frisco yall wanna get some games in online?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I can give you some Falco practice if you're at Dphat's tomorrow, Shuz.

Should I bring an extra TV and Wii?

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Shuz ill bring your recording system to D-phats tomorrow and I appreciate you letting me borrow it.. I just want to make sure you are going tomorrow?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I would say "contact when dphat wants people over", but I can't get a hold of him. Your meeting me up at melee1's place 1st right Angel? I'll be around there noonish.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll be over there and we can carpool to Coppell. If they're not ready at Andy's apartment, we can just play over at Shawn's place for a while, I guess.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
People, I'm holding an after christmas smashfest where in order to come in you must bring either 1) a drink to share or 2) food THESE ARE A MUST. Also before leaving I'm making everyone wash their dishes and throw away their trash. BUT yes people are allowed to come over as early as 2:00 pm and yall can stay all night.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
People, I'm holding an after christmas smashfest where in order to come in you must bring either 1) a drink to share or 2) food THESE ARE A MUST. Also before leaving I'm making everyone wash their dishes and throw away their trash. BUT yes people are allowed to come over as early as 2:00 pm and yall can stay all night.
TALKING, TALKING, TALKING, TALK...

Anyways, I'm bringing delicious Sweet Tea for everyone. :)

@ Angel: Go ahead and bring a set up and your TV, we could use an extra with how likely it is to get packed.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Whatever gets you through it the fastest dude.
Well..lessee...I'll have to map it out and get back to you, there's a few items that may quicken the pace or slow it down and there are unnecessary bosses, too...

Can I use the Luck cheat to keep the Alucard EQ?

Oh, and I wanna see recorded matches of the entire crew battle and Vs. C.Y. Everyone's so Srs, these better be ****-good matches.

Santi

Smash Lord
YESS everyone come =)
I can House everyone.
Just bring a sleeping bag or whatever.

I'm cleaning everything up right now.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wish I could come Santi, but I'm not in Dallas. Otherwise I would.

And lol @ all the silly G&W vids that keep popping up. I love that character. The G&W I played in melee was red. I went by "Angry Watch"

Santi

Smash Lord
AHAHA can't be true if he accidently called me by his gf name LOL.
I called you boo
=)
Diana is not real. She's a figment of my imagination.
We will never mention her again :D

Infinity come dude. I can't remember the last time we played.

Zac.... :( :( :( :(

Foreskin!!!- come play

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I called you boo
=)
Diana is not real. She's a figment of my imagination.
We will never mention her again :D

Infinity come dude. I can't remember the last time we played.

Zac.... :( :( :( :(

Foreskin!!!- come play
Dude, the last time we played when it wasn't teams was one friendly set before Hobo 11. We needs to plays :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom