• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Me, Foursaken, Awestin, Bwett, and Ruddy should form our own crew, and we'll take everyone on ourselves :) We each get six stock since there's 5 of us, go go go!

CY

Smash Ace
Me, Foursaken, Awestin, Bwett, and Ruddy should form our own crew, and we'll take everyone on ourselves :) We each get six stock since there's 5 of us, go go go!
L
O
L

beaumont challenges this "crew" to a 4v4, pick 4 from that group and get ****ted on. $5 crew match.

accept it or be a scrub.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
merry X-mas....eve >_>

see all of yall after X-mas....hopefully >_> still cant wait to play everyone again and swipe off some of this major rust but im a quick remember..er...ill be back and better then ever in no time;) <(^_^)>

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
How about we just have everyone in the crew, and we just counterpick accordingly??
So like, have whoever we want and however many we want in our crew, but only 10 of those players get to play?

and @ Razer: I think crews will go something like this:

SoTx ----------------------------NorTx
:smiliegor:

Dojo

Smash Champion
All this sub and counter picking stuff is nonsense. Just do what we were SUPPOSED to do at Oh Snap. Send me in first and let me do my thing. :)

Then we'll have to counterpick like, one time maybe? :p

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Hmm, either Awestin or Ruddy need to let us know soon! If they can't go, anyone else want to be our fourth member?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Alright theres a good chance I'm going to make it to FS5. I have exams the week after it so that really messes me up, but I'm going to be pushing for it very hard and I'm feeling optimistic about it. Lucky for me I only have 1 exam monday and its going to be my easiest one, and then my 2 exams tuesday I will have already done half of each one the previous week as half of one is proofs (geometry) and half of the other is a project. I'm almost certain I'll be able to go.

edit: If ps3 could play 4 players and didn't have to be plugged into the tv, I'd totally get it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey what's up Dallas? I'm going to be moving there in Janurary from Wichita Kansas to attend graduate school in video game development. I'll naturally have a thirst for some smash so do you guys have a regular time and location where I can come get some games in with you guys every now and then? I enjoy brawl and melee and will be willing to play both but brawl is my main game.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Hey what's up Dallas? I'm going to be moving there in Janurary from Wichita Kansas to attend graduate school in video game development. I'll naturally have a thirst for some smash so do you guys have a regular time and location where I can come get some games in with you guys every now and then? I enjoy brawl and melee and will be willing to play both but brawl is my main game.
First, welcome to dallas, I hope you enjoy your stay and yes Dallas has a very competitive Brawl/Melee scene. If interested in Brawl you choose the right thread and we do have weeklies at my place, my information can be found at the front page. I hope you do come by sometime and enjoy your stay in Dallas.

EDIT: UTD Zac = home wrecker???

ALSO people can come over and play today, my plans got canceled so I'm free all day.

CY

Smash Ace
My money's on Billy's crew, and if somebody doesn't show up i'll fill in for him
LMFAO that is the biggest mistake ever.
we have a marth > infinite the ness.
i wreck DDDs and yoshis, so does esca.
angel, well i don't know much about him, but from the videos i saw LOL he is terrible. against fogo, this fool kept rolling and would never stop, and fogo caught on to it and punished him over and over, yet he still rolled right into him LOL.
also, poptop > everyone of their players.

to the ness player, my ness is on a whole nother level, i might pick ness in the crews just to show you how ness is supposed to be played.

one more thing, LOL @ them accepting this, even funnier how they think they can win LOL.

anyone in this **** crew thinks otherwise, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE mm me.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I REALLY wanna go to fs5 but....
WHEN IS IT??? ILL BE OUTTA TOWN FROM THE 26TH TO THE 4TH!!! I THINK ILL MISS IT :(
also CY likes butt stuff

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
well then...
IM GOING TO FS5!!!!!!!!
ILL FINALLY POP MY OUTTA TOWN CHERRY YAY!!!
also i might come to dphats 2day...
u be home all day?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dojo you know you want to try and team with someone else. It's pretty obvious broken arrow is too pro. Look at Dallas, we mix up teams quite a bit and still do well. It's hella fun. We're like lego blocks.

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Congradulations to (GNES) for being the 1st monthly champion of the AirbrushKing SSBB Series. That Picture on the POSTER is getting seen by every Play N Trade Customer that walks in. Calling out the BEST of the BEST Smash Bros Brawl players in Texas. Here is your chance to make smashbros history. Come to Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet this Saturday Dec 27 and Prove your skills. Entry Fee 10$/NO VENUE, Early signups begin at 12noon/friendlies, Registration beings at 1pm, Tournament starts at 2pm. "DONT BE LATE". Will you be the next Monthly champion? For more information about this EPIC series check the front of xyro's Houston thread or go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event . See you there...

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
angel, well i don't know much about him, but from the videos i saw LOL he is terrible. against fogo, this fool kept rolling and would never stop, and fogo caught on to it and punished him over and over, yet he still rolled right into him LOL.

to the ness player, my ness is on a whole nother level, i might pick ness in the crews just to show you how ness is supposed to be played.

one more thing, LOL @ them accepting this, even funnier how they think they can win LOL.

Lol @ going by a video that old. In that case, I'll judge you by the video of you getting WRECKED by Hylian. I'll MM you all day.

Also, if Ruddy doesn't make it Shuz should totally be on our team.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice

I'm already money matching you, you silly goose. ;) Anyways, let me just tell you our Ness doesn't get grabbed, and sending him in against a Marth would be an unwise decision on our part, so unless you counter pick Awestin with your Marth player, it wont happen. But even then, he has practice against Dphat, he knows this match up. :)

Secondly, Bwett's the best Yoshi in not just Dallas, but the nation in my opinion. He'll eat alive any Falco player, and grab release Poppertop's Wario to hell and back. :lick:

Finally, Angel has gone leaps and bounds since that last match against Fogo. He's broken his bad habits and has a mean Snake, and is a patient, methodical player.

As for me, good luck knocking out the rest of our crew. You know that boss you always rued fighting back in your childhood? The one you'd work so hard at just to get the opportunity to fight him, only to be obliterated and quit the game? Yeah, that's me.

Team Overwhelming Foreskin, assemble!!!

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
OVERWHELMING FORESKIN!!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm more excited for FS5 than I am for christmas.

Are both Ruddy AND Awestin coming? OMG, too pro. Who wants to be on the crew more?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom