• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm not gonna lie, I'm more excited for FS5 than I am for christmas.
I totally have to agree :laugh:

Especially since I have already gotten all my gifts. Things are kinda boring right now :( There's too much traffic to go out right now, and everyone is at home.

Anyone gonna see The Spirit tomorrow?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Absolutely! OMG, it looks too cool. I watch the trailer every few days just to pump myself up. I wish I were in Dallas and we could go see it as a crew...

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
hmmmmmm is it san antonio???? i guess if therer no rides i could drive... if i get the address i could googlemap/mapquest it
despite what peeple say I STILL LIKE MAPQUEST!!!
but yeah im gonna go FOR SURE!!!
edit: man id like to go to dphats im not ruling anything out but ill prolly b busy working on family presentz:(
LAST MINUTE XMAS ARGHHHHH

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I'd offer a spot, but my ride is full. Is Ruddy coming down? Maybe you could get a ride with him???

I dunno, but the more Dallas peeps we have the better. Let's represent!

Edit: Or maybe Shuz will save the day?

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Edit: Nevermind. The housing plans I had just fell through, we're going to have to find someplace else to stay. Anyone got ideas?

CY

Smash Ace
I'm already money matching you, you silly goose. ;) Anyways, let me just tell you our Ness doesn't get grabbed, and sending him in against a Marth would be an unwise decision on our part, so unless you counter pick Awestin with your Marth player, it wont happen. But even then, he has practice against Dphat, he knows this match up. :)

Secondly, Bwett's the best Yoshi in not just Dallas, but the nation in my opinion. He'll eat alive any Falco player, and grab release Poppertop's Wario to hell and back. :lick:

Finally, Angel has gone leaps and bounds since that last match against Fogo. He's broken his bad habits and has a mean Snake, and is a patient, methodical player.

As for me, good luck knocking out the rest of our crew. You know that boss you always rued fighting back in your childhood? The one you'd work so hard at just to get the opportunity to fight him, only to be obliterated and quit the game? Yeah, that's me.

Team Overwhelming Foreskin, assemble!!!
ugh, first of all you guys spend your christmas eve on smashboards.

second of all, any one of us will take the ness. ness is terrible, and beaumont has practice against my ness which is better than his.

i've never lost to a yoshi, i beat furbs in tourney, in friendies, and i beat swoll in friendlies. furbs is on bwett's level and swoll is around there too, but with more tech skill thanks to his melee background. i hear esca handles bwett pretty well anyway so no problem there.

angel and snake? LOL well lets see, i played razer in about 5 friendlies this past week, and each one of them went to last stock high %. razer is 10x better than angel. i also beat ran iji, a top snake in LA in a set. angel will just keep rolling right into me like a **** stick.

you play DDD, you can't CG me. so umm, what are you going to do since that is ALL DDD does. i beat a better DDD than you(fogo, who i love :D) without any DDD practice. now i have some and it's such a gay match-up for you rofl. i hope you're ready to get CG'd to 50-70% followed by lasssssssssser camping. all you can do is grab, that is it.

also, angel that wasn't a video it was him playing g&w/falco on RC against me back in june. the match you played against fogo was in ****ing NOVEMBER, a month ago! i don't understand how you could be that bad LMAO. seriously, you kept doing the same ******** **** and fogo kept punishing you for it. you talk a big ****ing game in the falco boards acting like you know stuff and then i see that video. please, don't talk to me anymore until i see you actually know what you're talking about.

Merry Christmas. :) hope you guys enjoy it.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
i think awestin cant take cy's ness any time any day all day every day easy he would probly 3stock him no prob:laugh:

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Care to show me an example of where the advice I gave was wrong? No one else on the Falco boards can, please, enlighten me.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any better in the last month, but I actually have good players to practice with who have shown me how to correct all those mistakes you so rightfully pointed out. That vid was from when I first joined the Dallas scene, and ask anyone here, my game is 100 times better. You'll get to feel it as FS5.

Until you have something real to say, stay the hell out of my thread.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Christ
EVERYTIME I SEE CY POST HE TALKS **** ITS SO ANNOYING THIS IS A MOTHER****ING GAME STOP ACTING LIKE HOT **** OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT TO OPEN PRESENTS
IF I SEE YOU CY ILL ****ING WRECK YOU YOU PUNK WHY DO YOU TRY TO RUIN SO MUCH ****

CY

Smash Ace
Care to show me an example of where the advice I gave was wrong? No one else on the Falco boards can, please, enlighten me.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any better in the last month, but I actually have good players to practice with who have shown me how to correct all those mistakes you so rightfully pointed out. That vid was from when I first joined the Dallas scene, and ask anyone here, my game is 100 times better. You'll get to feel it as FS5.

Until you have something real to say, stay the hell out of my thread.
ummm lol. first off, who said i didn't get better since november? i'm just pointing out you were terrible in november, but go ahead and prove me wrong that you've gotten so much better.

and btw, i have good players to play with. all of beaumont which is better than you. stiltz rolls into beaumont from time to time, and we just had that big smashfest with some top players. so please, shut up and this is not your thread. you may have 1300 posts in the matter of 2 months(lol?) but this isn't your thread bud. :)

edit for mydadsacop: i'm actually a nice guy, i just like to talk **** on the forums because it makes the sets a lot more intense for me and others. i have nothing against you guys personally, just the fact you suck balls. :)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
It's the Dallas thread, and last I checked, you aren't from Dallas.

Also, I agree with Awestin on this issue.

CY

Smash Ace
It's the Dallas thread, and last I checked, you aren't from Dallas.

Also, I agree with Awestin on this issue.
you don't have to get so riled up, i'm just messing with you man heh. ;)

i'm still going to have to beat you pretty badly. :(

merry christmas dallasites? hope you guys are as fortunate as me to have a nice christmas with the family and friends. now i got a date with santa, peace.

Bwett

Smash Ace
We will see what happens CY. It's just too bad that the only reason I know you is not from results but from trash talk. Let's certainly hope you don't choke on those words while you choke in crews :). I would feel bad taking money away from you after Infinity had just done the same...

Merry Christmas everyone (Including CY lol)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
i've never lost to a yoshi, i beat furbs in tourney, in friendies, and i beat swoll in friendlies. furbs is on bwett's level and swoll is around there too, but with more tech skill thanks to his melee background. i hear esca handles bwett pretty well anyway so no problem there.
you make it sound like hopping around the stage spamming B and beating a low tier dinosaur is an accomplishment :'(

although i appreciate the compliment

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
edit for mydadsacop: i'm actually a nice guy, i just like to talk **** on the forums because it makes the sets a lot more intense for me and others. i have nothing against you guys personally, just the fact you suck balls. :)
Oh ok i can never tell when people are serious on the net so i just make the educated decision to freak out
but yeah internet mindgames are effective
CY IS A NICE GUY HE JUST LOVES WRECKING DALLAS THREAD:)
y/n?
also anyone got some beaumont vids? i wanna see their skillz
INTERESTING ENUFF I attribute my win at the gamestop midnight launch tourney to countless youtube brawl vids
RESEARCH PLEEZ

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
ugh, first of all you guys spend your christmas eve on smashboards.

second of all, any one of us will take the ness. ness is terrible, and beaumont has practice against my ness which is better than his.

angel and snake? LOL well lets see, i played razer in about 5 friendlies this past week, and each one of them went to last stock high %. razer is 10x better than angel. i also beat ran iji, a top snake in LA in a set. angel will just keep rolling right into me like a **** stick.

you play DDD, you can't CG me. so umm, what are you going to do since that is ALL DDD does. i beat a better DDD than you(fogo, who i love :D) without any DDD practice. now i have some and it's such a gay match-up for you rofl. i hope you're ready to get CG'd to 50-70% followed by lasssssssssser camping. all you can do is grab, that is it.

also, angel that wasn't a video it was him playing g&w/falco on RC against me back in june. the match you played against fogo was in ****ing NOVEMBER, a month ago! i don't understand how you could be that bad LMAO. seriously, you kept doing the same ******** **** and fogo kept punishing you for it. you talk a big ****ing game in the falco boards acting like you know stuff and then i see that video. please, don't talk to me anymore until i see you actually know what you're talking about.

Merry Christmas. :) hope you guys enjoy it.
ummm lol. first off, who said i didn't get better since november? i'm just pointing out you were terrible in november, but go ahead and prove me wrong that you've gotten so much better.

and btw, i have good players to play with. all of beaumont which is better than you. stiltz rolls into beaumont from time to time, and we just had that big smashfest with some top players. so please, shut up and this is not your thread. you may have 1300 posts in the matter of 2 months(lol?) but this isn't your thread bud. :)

lmfao has no one shut this fool up yet. i bet 10 infinitron messes you up, and another 20 if you want to get ****wrecked at a real game. dear blord, it's like mouf and tgm had a baby.

CY

Smash Ace
We will see what happens CY. It's just too bad that the only reason I know you is not from results but from trash talk. Let's certainly hope you don't choke on those words while you choke in crews :). I would feel bad taking money away from you after Infinity had just done the same...

Merry Christmas everyone (Including CY lol)
as long as they are better than yours, it doesn't matter. :p we both got 13th at HOBO 12 though, but i did see you use some falco. you switched to the dark side eh?

beaumont has some videos, check the recent crew battles, we all have some matches in them. poptop, esca, me, and takeurlife. i took 5 stocks, take took 4, esca took like 6-7, and pop took 3-4? we did pretty good in those videos. not fully uploaded yet so heh.

outRAGEous- yes

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Man, it's so hard to tell when you're serious or not. I try not to get angry, but everything you post is **** talking, dude. There's a time and a place.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
you play DDD, you can't CG me.
I don't need a chain grab to win with my character. D3 has many other ways of dealing damage fast. :)

i beat a better DDD than you(fogo, who i love :D) without any DDD practice. now i have some and it's such a gay match-up for you rofl.
You can't compare me to Fogo, our D3's are nothing alike. And it is a really gay match up for me, but that doesn't mean it's not winnable. I have enough experience in this fight to know how to take down a bird with lasers.

i hope you're ready to get CG'd to 50-70% followed by lasssssssssser camping. all you can do is grab, that is it.
Good luck getting that grab. If you need to rely on a gimmick to win, you wont be able to defeat me. I'm done arguing with you for now, neither of us are really proving anything on the boards. Just wait until FS5, you'll see. ;)

And Merry Christmas, Dallas! But what are you guys all doing still awake? Santa wont deliver presents if you guys aren't asleep. :laugh:

CY

Smash Ace
Man, it's so hard to tell when you're serious or not. I try not to get angry, but everything you post is **** talking, dude. There's a time and a place.
i only **** talk some players in dallas sometimes, with the occasional random person lol. most of it isn't serious, like i've said before it just hypes stuff up and i'm apparently good at that. i have nothing against you guys though, just think of it as friendly trash talk. ;)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna hang out? I don't have any presents and nothing to do. Everything is closed and no one can hang out. Christmas sucks.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yea sure, but I won't be free til like 5:30 - 6:00. I'm watching a movie at 4:30 (that valkyre assassinate hitler movie). But yea show up at like 6:30 and I'll put on a smashfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom