• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deodorant

Mith_

Smash Champion
This topic is prolly gonna flop but w/e.

What brand deodorant/anti-perspirant do you use and why? I use Degree. It is the only one that works for 8+ hours for me, and it can't be the gel kind. Right Guard, Adidas, Gillette, and Old Spice don't really work for me. They either don't last long enough or just plain don't work.

So, discuss?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I have to alternate deodorants since I gain a tolerance to some of the chemicals and they quit working....but it's usually Degree, Mitchum, and then Secret.

Secret Clinical Protection seems to work well, but I don't really sweat enough for it.
It's the only thing I've found that's worked consistently for over 5 months without me having to switch. Makes me itch sometimes, though. :c

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well let's see here..

I used to use Old Spice but after a while it the smell just bored me, then I decided to to try Axe Deodorant do to it's catchy phrase, but again this on also failed due to be getting a rash of my left underarm after a couple of uses.

Nowadays I just stick with my good ol' fashion Speed Stick, it works, no rash, doesn't bore me and spells great.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I used to use Power Stripe or whatever, but it started to lose it's effectiveness, so I switched to Axe Dry or Adidas, whichever I can find.

Always solid though, I hate the gel kind

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lady Speed stick. I have reactions with most other kinds.

I like the Powder Fresh scent ;)

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
This topic is prolly gonna flop but w/e.

What brand deodorant/anti-perspirant do you use and why? I use Degree. It is the only one that works for 8+ hours for me, and it can't be the gel kind. Right Guard, Adidas, Gillette, and Old Spice don't really work for me. They either don't last long enough or just plain don't work.

So, discuss?
Degree also seems to work well with me. I live in Florida and it's very hot and humid; all the other brands don't even get me through first period. I can put Degree on in the morning and still be good by the time I go to bed.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
I will add my support to the Degree fans. It's just the best there is, for men anyway.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
'Voodoo' smelled good when lightly applied, but either they quit making it or the stores around here no longer stock it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have 2 deodorants. The one I have at home (which I use everyday so my pits don't stink) is Speed Stick. I forgot the name of the smell but it smells good. At school (which I use after gym) is Right Guard spray deoderant. Also forgot its smell but it covers the smell of sweat and it isn't absolutely noticable and sucky like Axe.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
I use Addidas, and in PE days(Mondays) I usually put it on the front pocket of my Backpack where I put my PE clothes so it gets all hot... :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Axe deodorant Clix, Axe shower gel Clix, Axe body spray Clix. It attracks all the ladies. <3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chanel roll-on...
Or Issey Miyake roll-on...
I like roll-on deo...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!