• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VIII: The End of an Era [BRING SETUPS!!!]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll have to choose NEOH's event over this, both for support of the region and travel convenience. Good luck at the final Delta, everyone.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I choose the NEOH tourney because I'm actually allowed to come to that one.

:3

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NOOOOOOOO :(

I'm sorry NEOH (and Chronodiver Lokii), didn't mean to schedule on the same date as another tournament in Ohio. Unfortunately my schedule has just be so swamped this summer that I couldn't see another date working out for me in July, it was this or nothing, and I don't think I can get the house in August. Oh well, that is the last I'm going to comment on the scheduling conflicts:

Auspher: I'm changing that rule slightly. If spots are open (looks like there will be since NEOH will be staying up North) anyone can fill those spots.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NOOOOOOOO :(

I'm sorry NEOH (and Chronodiver Lokii), didn't mean to schedule on the same date as another tournament in Ohio. Unfortunately my schedule has just be so swamped this summer that I couldn't see another date working out for me in July, it was this or nothing, and I don't think I can get the house in August. Oh well, that is the last I'm going to comment on the scheduling conflicts:

Auspher: I'm changing that rule slightly. If spots are open (looks like there will be since NEOH will be staying up North) anyone can fill those spots.

Also the TROPHIES arrived today! W00t!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Probably. If you can handle a Fox or Falco on your side. It would be the first time I entered an offline doubles tourney.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Any word about setups? Beecause I remember about the last DU that they only had one confirmed setup until the 3rd or 2nd to last day before the event. My carpool can probably bring 1-2 Wiis. Maybe even a TV.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
@Carls You're good to enter considering that there's only 10+ people confirmed unless any of the non-NEOH GKs, Springfielders, or more OOSers show up. And even then they probably won't reach the attence cap.

Kel

Smash Master
Ok I'm definitely coming to this, but I need to warn you Chris; my work got somewhat lame and is making me come in at 6AM Saturday for inventory. Now, the lady I'm going to be working with said she busts *** and she's usually done a quarter to 8. However, it now takes around 4 hours to get to Columbus from my work.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be cutting it a bit close haha

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well based on what I see so far I'd expect 20ish people. I'd expect we will start doubles ~1-1:30PM and even with a semi-late start we should still be able to finish by 10PM.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^
Looks like I might be tagging with Greenup.
I suppose I'm also in need of a dubz part.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I've fully decided to team with Rung for Doubles. I'll participate in Singles, too.

All of this if I am to show up.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey everyone, its that time again!

For this DU all are welcome, forget what the OP says since NEOH has their own tournament I don't anticipate space to be a problem.

Even so, it is VITAL that we get some setups! Who can bring setups? We need any and all that can be provided!

BRING SETUPS! WII! TVS!!!!!!!!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Lucky for me. You can expect me to show up for Singles and Doubles.

All I need to do at this point is to plan a bus route.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Count me as 50% likely to attend. There's a picninc with some of my coworkers, but it's so hot I'll probably prefer to do something inside rather than outside.

Top Bottom