• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delta Upsilon VIII: The End of an Era [BRING SETUPS!!!]

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
About to drive half way there since I have about 5 hrs total ahead of me lol.
Wanna team, Kassy?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Once again, we really need setup!

Also, great news for everyone: the fraternity house is MAD COLD. By mad cold, I mean like 67 degrees in the basement. I don't know how it will heat up with 20-30 people down there, but it should be comfortable and nice to get away from the heat. At least for me, with the window AC running non-stop, it is still 80-90 in my apartment :(.

Once again, the venue fee will be used for food and very little (if any) will be for DU fundraising like normal (right now I'm thinking of kicking them back something because of the AC as that is currently costing them ~$400 a month in electric bill). Regardless, I'm hoping to get enough pizza so everyone can get at least 2 slices, and maybe get some wings/chips/drinks to go with it.

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
For all people passing through or close to Dayton, i was wondering if you were coming through Dayton on your way to DU VIII, if so i was wondering if you could pick me up if Ethan(iskascribble) Cancelled on me. My cell number is (937)-520-4157. if its a car pool i will chip in $5 for gas. PM me or just quote this post xp

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
From what I've checked out, the location of this tourney is at a white Fraternity house.

It's a first time for almost everything for me right now. This is gonna be fun.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Unfortunately, I won't be able to lug a TV along with me so I'll only have a Wii with me today.

Also, what does DU being a "white" fraternity have to do with anything?

:phone:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Nothing. It'll just be my first time showing up at one. Just like the bar from my last tourney.

I just feel hyped.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can't wait to see everyone. If you can't bring a tv bring a wii just in case we can use it. Right now I know I have one extra TV (maybe 2 not sure if the other one works).

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Won't get there till about 1:30. Hope that's still ok for dubz. If not, tell kass to find a new partner. But if that's fine, we have two teams in my car, well a team and a half lol. Lemme know AZ

:phone:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Sorry you couldn't come, Kirikou. Maybe next time.

I had to team with someone else, I did well on my own, but my partner needed to focus a bit more, so he ended up dragging both of us down. We couldn't even win our first match.

I did do much better in Singles; impressing some of the players by beating Tako's R.O.B. with Fox, but then I ran into MX again and he ended up beating me in almost the exact same way as before: Lucky Yoshi, accidental SD on my part, crazy Fox on his part. This even made me place 7th again like before.

So now I'm just waiting for the full results.

Top Bottom