• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Tactical Strategy 20 - IC's Desynchs

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Pit is too easy.

Wolf is just spam regardless.

I say we move on to something you will actually see in competitive play and go to Wario's bite or MK's Dair camping... >.> or... Snake's ftilt...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'd second either Wario's Bite or MK's Dair camping.

As for Snakes ftilt, just don't get hit by it.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm still in favor of just Wario's bite. This is about certain moves. Playstyles can be discussed in the discussion thread.

Jupz

Smash Master
Ok, Warios bite discussion can start now :)

Wario's will try to combo this move from moves like ShNair OOS and they like to use it when falling from above to Bite your shield. It can also be used to suicide.

Jupz

Smash Master
bump!

don't know much about this topic so i can't contribute much.

His bite outlasts our spotdodge right? (if he just taps B and doesn't hold it)
Also can he swallow waddle dees? :p (probably a useless question)
Whats the best option if you think he is going to attempt a bite?

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
1. throw a waddle dee into said mouth
2. grab while he is swallowing
3. ????
4. Profit

Also its main use is to **** over sheilding dededes, and can chase some airdodges. if you space enough with backair though it won't be as bad.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Wario eats Waddles fast as ****. It won't help. Trust me. If that worked, Gates wouldn't have gotten 3-stocked by Omni.

<3 Gates

But ****ing with him is just too good

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You guys are *******s. I prolly would've also played better if Omni hadn't been screaming at me the whole match (not to John or anything but seriously).

But yeah, if Wario tries to bite you and you're in your sheild, I'm not sure if you should try to drop your shield or just sit there with it up. One thing you definitely shouldn't do is try to grab him though. Omni ***** me bad because of that.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You guys are *******s. I prolly would've also played better if Omni hadn't been screaming at me the whole match (not to Inui or anything but seriously).
Fixed. I'm the one that said it. So technically, I'm the jerk here =3

∫unk

Smash Master
b-air beats arrow and boomerang

powershielding is also good for arrows and boomerang (i prefer this)

i like spot dodging bombs because it's harder to powershield and even if you powershield they don't explode sometimes... also the shield knockback if they do explode is decent (prolongs approach)

Buuman

Smash Ace
**** you Seibrik...you beat me to it. Roll away. If you think hes going to bite in the air, roll. If you're not sure...roll anyway. The only thing he can punish you're roll with is the DASC. Just roll nuff said

Tekk

Smash Lord
What I always do against wario's bite is to roll away when I feel he's gonna bite me, then I Ftilt him in the face.
and if he tries to bite you when you're recovering from the ledge, just Fair him.

∫unk

Smash Master
can't you just wait for the bite animation to end then grab him?

i dunno just keep moving its only when you sit in shield you get bitten

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Because we are running out of **** to talk about.

Also, Wario can jump into a bite. If the Wario just walks up to you and tries to Chomp, he's ****ing stupid.

Top Bottom