• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

seriously people, stop with the private games.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That Michael Scott reaction gif is probably my favorite part of the show.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey Swiss, if you rejoin the small, I'll join it.

Obviously that doesn't mean "rejoin only to replace out later" though

Swiss

Smash Lord
Tempation...to....replace.......in.......almost.............overwhelming.

Almost.

The curse of the private game struck again.

From now on I won't be accepting private game invites (though still /in EE's), because it's not fair on people that signed up to host legitly. All that's happeneing is established names are in privates and new players never get to play with them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I probs gonna do the same when Hentai is over unless the set-up is purposefully wacky in some shape or form so it needs to be private.

Like when I host Jester mafia that is defiantly gonna be a private game.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Private games should only be private if stew (or if he comes back, marshy, or macman maybe, or whoever) agrees that it's a strong deviation from a regular mafia game. Otherwise you're just queue jumping. It's part of the reason I shied away from running my samurai jack setup (which was actually finished, though I'd have hopped on the queue if I wasn't having second thoughts about some elements). Just wasn't different enough to justify it, and I've been moved to that "if you want an exemplary roster, be finnicky about accepting your /ins" camp.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Mine is legit and def should be private, but
Where is sold?

Also man you should host that some day EE

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Private games should only be private if stew (or if he comes back, marshy, or macman maybe, or whoever) agrees that it's a strong deviation from a regular mafia game. Otherwise you're just queue jumping. It's part of the reason I shied away from running my samurai jack setup (which was actually finished, though I'd have hopped on the queue if I wasn't having second thoughts about some elements). Just wasn't different enough to justify it, and I've been moved to that "if you want an exemplary roster, be finnicky about accepting your /ins" camp.
Take my que spot and run that ****

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Expecting...
ahhhh nooo you actually did it!

/in small

I can do this. As long as the game doesn't have activity like time travelers did, I'll be fine.

edit: and no matter what happens, this game is NOT allowed to start on November 11th.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** move EE. Making privates have to be reviewed leaves Sold waiting for either an open set-up or something like a U-Pick in order to be eligible to play. There need to be more people capable of reviewing set-ups.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
There need to be more people capable of reviewing set-ups.
I think this much is true regardless of anything else. I feel bad pestering Sold about all my ****, especially knowing that he has so many other people doing the same thing. I don't think Sold needs to be replaced (unless he wants to be), I just think he needs help.

Also, I'm so down for SamJack mafia, anytime. Unless it's a large, because I think I'm going to need some cool down on that front after Majora, and I'm pretty much going to have to /in Lost. Because it's Lost.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There are quite a few people capable of reviewing set-ups. But those people would have to be reviewed by Sold and given the okay to review set-ups.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah it's almost like I need another mod around here or so-

edit: Nope.

edit: Take it to the social thread.

edit: If I get this job maybe

edit: Updated the queue

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Sold wants to play in games but can't because he's being forced to review setups, or just wants help with setup review in general, I'd be down to help out.

I don't really have a ton of time to be playing atm, so I might as well help out. Let me know if you want me to approve any setups, Sold.

Top Bottom