• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Decisive Games Introduction Thread (make sure to check the new forum rules as well!)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
EZ PZ just make me a mod of dgames again and my first move will to be banning Frozenflame for bein hella bad at melee

-ThE cAlLoUt-

John2k4

The End of an Era
Since there's already two of them, I'll /in as a replacement for Britches & Horse.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
(Small) Gova's Britches and Hose Mafia:

1. adumbrodeus
2. Seikend
3. Gustave
4. Sokr
5. Kantrip
6. Sworddancer.
7. JTB
8. Swiss
9. Soupamario
10. Felipe_9595
11. July
12. Asdioh
13. Red Ryu

-Replacements-
1. Sworddancer.
2. Terywj
3. John2k4

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I mean like. If nobody has a problem with it, that's how it's going to go down.

Gova will take him off the replacement list if that's what he wants.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Whoa am I really next?

EE this is your last chance to take my que spot, otherwise UTrick'd2 is going on

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Glyph's series of uPick games. It's kind of a clever title. You played in uPick pokemafia, it's the same thing except not limited to pokemon. In the last uTrick'd, me and Roxy rocked the world as a robot chick and a pair of biceps.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
The whole idea of UTrick'd was to capture the spirit of skype mafia, where they would be roles like 'Town Stroke' who could pick one person over night to have a stroke, forcing them to lead into every phrase they said with a long 'uhhhhhhhhh' or 'Mafia Santa with a Hand grenade', where you had to get someone to agree to sit in your lap to kill them.

The roles might not be that far out there, but I suppose it would depend on the submitted flavors.

EDIT: Oh, one thing that did come up last time was people submitting flavors they thought were awesome but I didn't know anything about. So if you want to pick something obscure, just link me to a wiki article or talk to me on aim/skype for a bit so i can draw something from it.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I would join, but I'm not sure if that would be smart since I'm currently in MM mafia. I do have a great idea of a role to submit and I would hope you find something very clever to do with it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait like a week with hosting, cause I want /in.

I still have a one week ban waiting for me after this game is done lol.
lolwtf

it looks like he's gonna join the next DR game anyway, I'd suggest replacing him with someone who gets
nobans

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus (Mayor Dotour, Town Census Taker)Has died in the Night! A suspicious green liquid was found around his mouth!

But I kind of expected it.

/out Lost as replacement

/in Lost

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Also you can count on me wanting in uTrick'd2 again. I have to defend my belt, you know?

I trust you can find someone else to review it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, Xiivi owes me a favor after I took care of a certain SWF member

(it was SOLD)

EDIT: As for number of slots, its going to depend on how many people want to play. Probably no more than 13 or so though.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll /in for UTrick'd, since both of my current games are over now. :)

Glyph I'll send you the flavor later tonight, I've gotta go help with a carnival.

Top Bottom