• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Peaches

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
$5
pound 5
come at me bro

I'm confident in saying that any peach that knows the matchup, such as DoH, maybe vanz, i know he doesn't like the matchup, and probably myself, will just not get *****. I plan on whipping your ***.

<3

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
i'm not planning on it but you never know :/
Dude you should, and if you do hit me up so we could :)

$5
pound 5
come at me bro

I'm confident in saying that any peach that knows the matchup, such as DoH, maybe vanz, i know he doesn't like the matchup, and probably myself, will just not get *****. I plan on whipping your ***.

<3

D'oh is pretty beast against falcon Btw or and PinkS =D

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
good job being as good as you said you are Chris

come back to socal so we can *not do what I originally posted here* LOL

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'd do 10 as well GG7
All I can say is I was not impressed (with you vs macD, I WAS impressed by your performance overall at the tourney tho)
Next time you come to norcal for a tourney. I missed DGDTJ by a week.. stupid school

Vwins

Smash Ace
I'll accept that challenge if you come to pound 5.

And I think Macd was playing so bad any decent player could have beat him during that set.

I'm sure he will do better next time.

PhantomMarth

Smash Cadet
Peach?

haha...Falcon is hella fast but almost no one knows what to do against a G&W he is just so ****ing silly...ha I will take you on whenever we see each other at tournament...

~PhantomMarth :( :scared: :glare: :) :bee: :awesome:

Top Bottom