• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Peaches

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I remember when Jman came into this forum and said something similar like two years ago or something. And then he went on to get wrecked by Armada in friendlies. :laugh:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
***** I play darkrain get that weak **** out of here

oh and VanZ, the distance between me and him is about the same as the distance between you and people in Birmingham

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
***** you barely beat me and that was before i had 100+ hours of silly kyle practice. i'll **** you up so bad now you'll quit peach and play a cool character like falcon.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
***** I play darkrain get that weak **** out of here

oh and VanZ, the distance between me and him is about the same as the distance between you and people in Birmingham
lets all to there (kinda) for FAP2~! Winter this year.

My peach has gotten better at dittos, doh, better watch out.

naw, i still suck

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey, my fox is legit, it beat colbol in dittos

and it was getting off in teams yesterday, we are sooo doing double fox next time

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
don't you mean it's so much fun to be able to miss an opportunity but still get it because you're so fast?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Heh that's what everyone was doing to me at dgdtj. I spanked Mr. Ganondorf and he cped fox. I ***** ppu's marth and then he cped falco.

But for the sake of this open challenge, it's peach ONLY :p

Top Bottom