• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Illmatic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm sitting here, drunk at my desk after chuggin some 40s...thinkin about how you walk around like you're some god status player and ****. Well let me tell you what you little *****, ain't no god peaches other than the GOD KAI peaches me and Nicole you hear me, and YOU AIN'T NO GOD KAI SUCKAAA. Thinkin you hot **** cause you can place in some free *** Texas tournies when everybody and they momma know that only Gnes and Razer matter down there with their lil' collections of spraypainted controller bags collecting dust cause ya'll so ****in' free down there and don't know how to beat them *****s already. That's why my janky midwest *** bout to come down there and show ya'll fake *** cowboy reebok wearin' *** *****s how it's done. And your peach isn't fast, she's a piece of **** and you know it, throwin aerials all out into space expecting to hit somebody and all that nonsense. You just lucky cause your scene and freesam don't know how to play against Peach so you gettin away with some free *** ****. Hell ***** you can't even beat a SAMUS DAWG, wassup with that? Damn man I dunno what to say other than I'm the best Peach and you just a green wearin piece of **** player who can't even stack up to the great Praxis himself. You garbs son, best be callin your character Freech and just live with it.

K mutha ****in' B out.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dear King Beef,

*****, you think I give two god damn ****s what yo mother ****ing ***** *** free Peach thinks? You lost to mother ****ing MX7712893217 who the HELL is that? Sounds like a mother ****ing Chinese TV show, plus it's a god damn Yoshi. Who the hell even loses to Yoshis anymore, not my state, and we even got the mother ****ing BLOOD GOD up in our state. You post like you're some hot ****, when you switch characters every other god damn week of the month cause you ain't got no faith in your god damn character. Wait til' you come down here, you think you can talk trash and get away with it dawg? You don gon and messed with the wrong mother ****ing state. Dph4t's words and Metaknight is going to **** you so hard you may not make it back home. Sure, I may lose to a Samus every now and then because it is the legendary GREEN LESBIAN not some ****ing trash Samus I only hear of when you bring him up. Matter of fact, I don't even remember that Samus' name right now. Watch where ya steppin, you're messing with the state that breeds the BEST characters / players in the entire country. After we destroy your third rate Peach, we're going to stuff cinnamon down your mouth and take your $50, have you gagging like a lil *****

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Damn son, you got an obsession with cinnamon? Probably cause he be having some secret fantasies of licking it off of Silly Kyle's exposed body. This ***** tryin to go all brokeback mountain up in here with that **** cause he depressed his peach is so free. Ur BLOOD GOD already fell to the amazingness that is my peach so you better check yo self before you talk to the BLOOD GOD GOD that way ya dig!?

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ur BLOOD GOD already fell to the amazingness that is my peach so you better check yo self before you talk to the BLOOD GOD GODthat way ya dig!?

Poltergust is Florida. Also, He's a smart and Weird player like ESAM for example. Atleast in my own personal opinion, if we took out mine/Yika's techskill and implanted into Polt. HE'D BE AN ACTUAL GOD! /sarcasm

But seriously, beating the supposed best Yoshi doesn't mean you can beat the rest of the top Yoshi's since we all have different playstyles.

Plus, I'm also wondering where all the Illmatic hate threads are coming from....

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, 2nd one!

Popping off over a video game yo, none of yall *****s gonna hook though so it's all good LOL

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Can we keep this one open?

Let the *****s air out the beef! This should be gooa anyways loooooool
I'll keep the thread open as long as you guys stay on topic.

In other words it gets closed if you guys stop talking **** to Illmatic.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'll keep the thread open as long as you guys stay on topic.

In other words it gets closed if you guys stop talking **** to Illmatic.
WTF you joking?? Don't play man you might be my favorite mod now.

Illmatic this just became the diss Illmatic thread LOL

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hey Illmatic

I'm so ecstatic...bout to travel to yo state bein all nomadic, gonna make you wanna pull yo hair n moist them eyes like a crack addict, then go all Cinderella on yo peach and send that ***** up to the attic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom