• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Technodeath

Smash Champion
happy birthday tekk tekk :D:D

i may be attending my first tournament not this weekend, but the next one. im looking so forward to it. will be able to meet Jupz, alzi and Lord Bowser as well.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
thanks CRASH :) i've already had my birthday this year Q_Q which means im already 17

i just really want to see how i compare to everyone in perth, and if im lucky i might be able to get someone to upload a video or two of my matches, then people may be able to critique my D3 etc

Jupz

Smash Master
Omg finally meeting a fellow D3er :D

Can't wait to meet you man. Im gonna host another tourney in the holidays, hopefully you can make it aswell :)

Happy birthday man :)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I may or may not be able to go to a tournament next saturday.
I need to too :/ I have 50 dollars in the bank, and need 188 if I hope to go see Dee for our 1 year anniversary.

TreK

Is "that guy"
omg t'as que 15 ans ? tu fais vieux o_o
~~TreK

And yea guise, watch Zudenka's vid it will make you second Yoshi for sure.

Buuman

Smash Ace
I use to think kingdra was good
until i realized it was bad....

Lol he's so on and off ;D

bunnyzies i can read your mind ^_^
Just throwing this out there...I was number 4. I told them to take me off. I don't go to tournies much, but when I do...I normally do well. I'm the only person who has three stocked fatal in tourney before knocking him out of mass madness before. I've beaten everyone above me on that list in tourney..every time ive played greene ace Ive beaten him in tourney. Ive knocked dazwa into losers before...destroyed bizkit many times in tourney and go back and forth with icylights olimar.

EDIT: This was more more towards crashics comment. I requested that they take me off the list...because in order to stay on..you have to go to a tourney every weekend...and I have a life. But yeah, just for the record I can and have beaten everyone on there.

-at snes I 2-0ed everyone in my pool, except green ace who took me to the last match, and I beat him on lylat, and I lost to shadow MK 2-1 in my pool, so I got second seed, aped Kirinblazes mario, then lost to Ksizzles MK barely >,>

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Buuuuuuu
You going to Pound 4 right? If so, can't wait to see you there.
Since we lost Atomsk and I don't see Lain using DDD anymore, except against Snake, we need more DDDs.

Buuman

Smash Ace
I do believe me and CO18 are the only good D3s that use strictly D3 in tourney. I use every character to give practice to people in my region because they seriously need it. But I'm going to be running pound 4 if it's the tourney I'm thinking of, taking place next January in Maryland. The Mages are hosting so I'll be there.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
man choknater, we had the Kirby G/S thread title changed to celebrate your birthday and you come here and do it instead

Top Bottom