• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Man I'm not going to purchase Okami DS -_-...
And for the chat business, I just don't have the time to chat sometimes sadly. I can't really sign on AIM much either, but I'm trying lol. I think we can just stick with the forums because I would expect it's hard to bring up a subject in a chatroom for us King Dedede players.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm out defending the chain grab against people who don't understand game deisgn again, but feel inclined to hack and edit the game for 'the good of the community' lol.

Why don't people understand that the concept of D3s chaingrab is not ****? Its that some characters can't keep out of it, because they are crappy characters. The standing was a mistake, but its not like they couldn't take that out.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Crashic- A lot of the characters D3 can chaingrab are not bad. And the the chaingrab + grab releases make some characters un-viable...

Buuman- Thanks for clearing that up. I stay on my states PR and i go to tourneys like every other weekend. That's odd that your region is different. Regardless good stuff, you rep d3 very well.

Everyone else- I may start going d3 only in tourney. I mean i use ice climbers for d3's bad matchups, but using ic's against those characters is somehow making it easier to use d3 vs those characters. So it's a possibility that i could drop ic's and start going all d3 in the near future. ;B Also i went to tipped off 5 (regional melee tournament in Georgia) today. It was an amazing experience. I met m2k for the first time and i also got to meet Dr.PP,Iori,Tope,Cyrain,Lozr, and DJ Nintendo. I got to play friendlies with a lot of other people as well. Overall it was a great experience, and I hope i can make singles tommorow. For those of you who care I main Doctor Mario in melee.

Jupz

Smash Master
Awesome alby :p

I have a heap of secondarys that I want to start using in tourney but for now I just use DDD and a little MK in tourney :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL what a thread title

kirby and ic's boards were nice thread titles

but this ahahah

good stuff karina good stuff, its to be expected from u :D

hahaha i thought of a funny pun earlier

"Traitor Joes" olololo

lain

Smash Master
It's not my fault if I don't use as much DDD (or IC, for that matter). It's all matchup dependent. If I happen to play a lot of people who play characters that I go DDD for, then so it goes.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
And he posts this at 5:12 in the ****ing morning...

He must have had the munchies when he woke up from his nap.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
**** YOU BEEF.

PUPPY AMATERASU IS ADORABLE.

caps
LOL! I'm stunned in how you think that's the reason you want the game!
Crashic- A lot of the characters D3 can chaingrab are not bad. And the the chaingrab + grab releases make some characters un-viable...

Buuman- Thanks for clearing that up. I stay on my states PR and i go to tourneys like every other weekend. That's odd that your region is different. Regardless good stuff, you rep d3 very well.

Everyone else- I may start going d3 only in tourney. I mean i use ice climbers for d3's bad matchups, but using ic's against those characters is somehow making it easier to use d3 vs those characters. So it's a possibility that i could drop ic's and start going all d3 in the near future. ;B Also i went to tipped off 5 (regional melee tournament in Georgia) today. It was an amazing experience. I met m2k for the first time and i also got to meet Dr.PP,Iori,Tope,Cyrain,Lozr, and DJ Nintendo. I got to play friendlies with a lot of other people as well. Overall it was a great experience, and I hope i can make singles tommorow. For those of you who care I main Doctor Mario in melee.
I can disagree that it makes certain characters unviable.
I'm surprised that you're thinking about if somebody cares...but people who quote this will obviously care. Good job in meeting those people! And tournaments are good times, that's what they're all about. I'm assuming you had friendlies with Mew2King too, that seemed to be a very good opportunity for you. Why Dr. Mario?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion

T3h Albino

Smash Master
LOL! I'm stunned in how you think that's the reason you want the game!

I can disagree that it makes certain characters unviable.
I'm surprised that you're thinking about if somebody cares...but people who quote this will obviously care. Good job in meeting those people! And tournaments are good times, that's what they're all about. I'm assuming you had friendlies with Mew2King too, that seemed to be a very good opportunity for you. Why Dr. Mario?
True. Yeah tourney was a good experience. Im dissapointed i couldn't go to singles today *dad johns*. I play doc because to me he's a very fun character. I mean he has a piss poor recovery, but makes up for it in amazingly fun combo's and great movement. He's also my original main in melee, back when i didn't know people played the game competitively.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
True. Yeah tourney was a good experience. Im dissapointed i couldn't go to singles today *dad johns*. I play doc because to me he's a very fun character. I mean he has a piss poor recovery, but makes up for it in amazingly fun combo's and great movement. He's also my original main in melee, back when i didn't know people played the game competitively.
Haha..."dad johns". I know how you feel, no homo.
Finally a legit reason for why somebody likes a character, understood.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Choknater...answer this for me please, if you have the answer.
sorry, i don't really know. >_<

i know there have been naruto movies released in theatres, and this looks like good enough quality for a lot of fans to go see it in theatres

and im sure it would only be in japan

in america... if it ever does get dubbed, it would probably be via a funimation dvd release much later down the road

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
sorry, i don't really know. >_<

i know there have been naruto movies released in theatres, and this looks like good enough quality for a lot of fans to go see it in theatres

and im sure it would only be in japan

in america... if it ever does get dubbed, it would probably be via a funimation dvd release much later down the road
Gah that sucks. Yes it does look god enough for theatres! I don't think it will get dubbed but hey, we've got Youtube lol.

Tekk

Smash Lord
lol my melee mains are Falcon/Ganon/Falco

Melee's Falcon and Ganon are amazing.
And I just re-watched for like the 20th time I killed Mufasa.
Scar is my melee hero.

Top Bottom