• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, ICs was always 30:70 until just recently and Pikachu and Falco have always been 35:65. Olimar has fluctuated between 35:65 and 40:60, so you might be thinking of either him or MK.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Maybe you could've argued that before the infinite but definitely not now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
OH! Ics got better. That's where my confusion came from. I was thinking, when did Falco get as bad as ICs?
Oh well, I've got to get back to work now. See you guys in about a week.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
We got better against Ic's
We got better against Olimar
We got worse against mk
We got worse against pikachu
Diddy is now even
Mk is getting better

T3h Albino

Smash Master
a one point mk went from almost even *when atomsk wrote that blog* back to definate 60:40 *around wihen atomsk lost to ksizzle at apex*. Now I beleive it's coming back around to even as we learn different ways to deal with mk's amazing ground/pressure game.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Who cares about MK's pressure game. Just shieldgrab that ****.

What we really need to know how to deal with is campy MKs.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
MK's ground game isnt that good except for ftilt and dtilt. His aerials aren't as scary in terms of damage, but if you let him combo you, you're ****ed.

Stay in the air as much as you can to mindgame and punish.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Gates, maybe you should just tell Nya to change it...
Wow you still crack me up to this day Kawaii since before lol.
I think it's just me that gets the urge to laugh at some of your posts and not anybody else. ****

First of all, that pathetic excuse for an animal is the ****ing god of the sun. SHOW SOME GODDAM RESPECT.

But seriously, Okami on the DS seems like a great fit and I'd probably want the game even if Amaterasu didn't look adorable.
Okay! I'll show all respect when I see the review of the game.
I agree with you, it would seem fit. But I didn't enjoy the home console Okami, so I don't think I will enjoy the DS one regardless of "Amaterasu's" appearance in the game.

Good luck Crashic. May the beefed force be with you.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No problem Tech
and Serin thats saying "MKS GROUND GAME ISN'T GOOD CEPT HALF HIS TILTS AND UP B OOS AND DASH/SHIELD GRAB" <_<

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i wrote a guide on how to specifically shut down atomsk and ddd in general when i was bored in school. AND IT WORKED AT APEX (even tho i didnt use all the tools i wanted to do to being super nervous, it still got the job done tho)

remember

a fool with a plan beats a genius with no plan

:)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I still wish to argue about the D3 v Pikachu matchup.
We have a thread for it, go there.

Okay! I'll show all respect when I see the review of the game.
I agree with you, it would seem fit. But I didn't enjoy the home console Okami, so I don't think I will enjoy the DS one regardless of "Amaterasu's" appearance in the game.
Did you play the PS2 version or the Wii version? I heard the PS2 version was a lot better, especially with the combat.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Did you play the PS2 version or the Wii version? I heard the PS2 version was a lot better, especially with the combat.
The Wii version...
Yeah you're correct about that, my local friend told me the same thing.
Besides that, I didn't like the music though. That's not the whole reason I didn't enjoy the game by the way.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I use Bartz, Emperor, and Tidus (all level 100). I'm also thinking about picking up Golbez, Squall, or Zidane since they have some sick combos. If I had any sense of timing I'd play Jecht but every time I try to do his combos it's too hard. :(

I'm trying to get everyone to level 50 or so anyway though. I'm about 1/3 of the way there I think. I also wanna beat Shade Impulse with every Cosmos-side character to see all the character-specific cutscenes too. I'm kinda a completionist like that.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
i only saw the trailer

and saw a few friends playing it

zidane looks really cool
Are you kidding Choknater? Everybody looks amazing there lol.
If you guys know Pink_Fresh... a too good Lucas player. I think he has posted here before about the Pokemon discussion.. we're ****** the doubles ladder right now. I think we're near 15th but we're going to get higher. I wish I could record a match but I don't hack my Wii lol. What do you guys think?

Tidus (all level 100)
Yeah you better have him level 100.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
i only saw the trailer

and saw a few friends playing it

zidane looks really cool
Zidane is really good. He has a bunch of good BP->HP attacks and Free Energy is like the fastest HP attack in the game.

Yeah you better have him level 100.
lmao. He actually has a really cool cutscene with Jecht in his story.
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/...n-battle-of-wills-cutscene?tag=videos;title;4

Also, good **** on the doubles ladder. Lucas/Dedede doesn't seem like it has a lot of synergy (aside from maybe feeding him Waddle Doos) so it probably is the two of you.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Just throwing this out there...I was number 4. I told them to take me off. I don't go to tournies much, but when I do...I normally do well. I'm the only person who has three stocked fatal in tourney before knocking him out of mass madness before. I've beaten everyone above me on that list in tourney..every time ive played greene ace Ive beaten him in tourney. Ive knocked dazwa into losers before...destroyed bizkit many times in tourney and go back and forth with icylights olimar.

EDIT: This was more more towards crashics comment. I requested that they take me off the list...because in order to stay on..you have to go to a tourney every weekend...and I have a life. But yeah, just for the record I can and have beaten everyone on there.

-at snes I 2-0ed everyone in my pool, except green ace who took me to the last match, and I beat him on lylat, and I lost to shadow MK 2-1 in my pool, so I got second seed, aped Kirinblazes mario, then lost to Ksizzles MK barely >,>
lolz, that was so long before my snake got good ehehe. I go to a tourney every week and have a life =(

also, **** you guys(D3 mains) lolz

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
lmao. He actually has a really cool cutscene with Jecht in his story.
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/...n-battle-of-wills-cutscene?tag=videos;title;4

Also, good **** on the doubles ladder. Lucas/Dedede doesn't seem like it has a lot of synergy (aside from maybe feeding him Waddle Doos) so it probably is the two of you.
That video is too good! lol I can't believe he would keep fighting his own father though.... but hey it's what makes it interesting.
Is there online play on it?

Thanks. But really, it's hard for a Waddle Doo to stay in the field in doubles. And also I don't use sideB as often in doubles. It's a better idea.
All of Lucas's smashes are too good for King Dedede's down throw. Lucas can also do his down tilt lock after I down throw, so he can refresh his moves, then smash.
My jab is really good for doubles in general, and Lucas can PK Freeze abuse while behind me lol. There are other things....

Top Bottom