• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Xubble

Smash Ace
The second Dedede takes control of the center on the Electric stage, nothing can take him out.

If he isn't there already when the stage transforms, he's never getting in though.

And Ice makes dthrow the best move in the game.

allshort17

Smash Ace
WABA was a blast. Pretty cool meeting DewDaDash even though we didn't get to play like I wanted to. Did anyone catch me on the livestream during pools by the way? I was SS4A.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Vs olimar, you randomly have to go in, or if u land an ftilt, you have to dash in immediately and take advantage.

:phone:
that (kinda old by now) video where you're destroying an Olimar G1, it was awesome.
It looked like you played as fast as DDD can and made your opponent not know what to do because you were all the time over him.

Then he got coached and at one game he dealt like 90% in less than 15 seconds... it made me get back to reality and re-realize how depressing the MU is... :urg:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
OMG you guys were there??? I was at Waba as well. I did kinda badly though, as I am bad. But I was still there. Wish I knew who you were so I coulda said hey.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol cool, you know who to look for next time im in georgia then :)

Man the vids are taking forever to be uploaded -_-, I really want some good critique from you guys since I don't have any good material online unfortunately.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
What are your best options generally once you have gotten in on olimar? Do you risk him whistling through your aerials or is better to just try to punish landing lag? This is assuming gotten in means you have olimar no longer on the ground. You know gotten a lucky grab or ftilt and now have the stage control.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
that (kinda old by now) video where you're destroying an Olimar G1, it was awesome.
It looked like you played as fast as DDD can and made your opponent not know what to do because you were all the time over him.

Then he got coached and at one game he dealt like 90% in less than 15 seconds... it made me get back to reality and re-realize how depressing the MU is... :urg:
Honestly, it wasn't the coaching, I just started making a ton of tech errors and couldn't dash properly half the time, that's the past though, don't care lol.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
What are your best options generally once you have gotten in on olimar? Do you risk him whistling through your aerials or is better to just try to punish landing lag? This is assuming gotten in means you have olimar no longer on the ground. You know gotten a lucky grab or ftilt and now have the stage control.
Well, I'm always wary about letting Oli land near me because if he connects his broken nair, it's an auto-combo into his usmash, which often combos further into stupid stuff, like uair > uair, at low-ish %s. Besides, I don't think Olimar can whistle through Inhale...

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I like using u tilt, shield-> grab. Delayed u tilt, charge d smash, or f tilt/d tilt if olimar is falling above me or is forced to land near me.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
I hate it even more when those people accuse me of being cheap during the match, because I'm using the tactics that I have to just to manage. :glare:

Edit: Especially when they say something like, "Wow, DDD's such a dumb character," or "Of course, DDD grabbed me. Obviously he can't do anything else," when I can't even CG them and my life at neutral is plagued with nonsense and they're camping me out anyways.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It looks like Dees, Doos and Gordos all have a hitbox and a hurtbox, so they DO get hit. Difference is that Gordo will continue having a hitbox the whole time until it disappears.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Guys, guys, guys, something urgent has come up! :scared: People are suspecting that I'm.......Doc King!!! :facepalm: I know I go off on tangents at times, but do I really post like him? :confused: I mean, I truly support DDD, but I don't think he's some amazing deity or anything. :ohwell: I really thought I was at least somewhat reasonable... :(

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I used to think you were Doc. And then I started lurking here a bit more and it all came to me.

Having king in your name, maining dedede makes it a bit more believable too.

But Gheb takes the cake in Doc King of the year.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Lolz, that made me feel a little better... :) Doc and I used to post around the same time. A lot of times when we posted in close proximity (time-wise) to each other, we'd end up arguing, mostly me telling him that his frame-perfect theories and whatnot were a bunch of BS (in the most polite way I could manage, lolz).

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I got confused about which one you were for a while but I kept thinking, "wow that is a really reasonable post for doc king" that'd be how I figured out the difference between you two. And no I think DarkPeach takes the cake as new doc king even if he doesn't main ddd

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I miss him too, he was such a bro.
I miss Oreo as well, does he still post here? It seems LoL has stolen him from Smash.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
ok guys, I have a question and I hope anyone over the internet can answer:
I'm looking for the title of this movie I once watched in TV, it is a pretty bizarre film about a detective (?) and a woman who are looking for a guy, but everytime they meet him, he runs away between doors or stairs and when he's being chased, the scene changes into something completly different (wow that was ambigue).... Often, in random background TVs or windows there are scenes of a people inside a car crashing and flying around, also sometimes a random kid with a ballon would ask "is he dead?".
At the end of the movie, the guy who was being chased turned out to be someone in a car crash who was about to die, looking at people around him, and among them, there was the "detective" and his "assistant", who actually were random people who helped him right before he died, and then a kid next to them said "is he dead?", and the movie ends like that....

It's been a while since I watched it so I can't remember a lot of details, but I really really wanted to know if someone else knows about it so they can tell me its title...
If not, thanks for reading the whole thing anyway....

Hoejja

Smash Apprentice
the part with the kid with the balloon reminds me the movie "Stay" (with Ewan Mcgregor )

Maybe you are looking for Stay, it's quite confused but the movie is very odd.

Top Bottom