• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cue you into opponent tendancies and patterns that you may not be aware of.

lets say youre trying to edgeguard someone.
youre focused on covering as many options as possible. but your coach might be watching their options more than you are, since youre just trying to cover options. He yells out f smash. and you f smash his roll onto the stage at 50 and he dies.

dude just lost a game because of nothing related to the guy hes playing against. If you had done that of your own volition it would have been legit. but since f smash is such a rare move, you probably wouldnt have thought of it. Thats not fair to the other guy who was outsmarting you to lose because someone helped you.

different story in doubles though.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
ok guys, I have a question and I hope anyone over the internet can answer:
I'm looking for the title of this movie I once watched in TV, it is a pretty bizarre film about a detective (?) and a woman who are looking for a guy, but everytime they meet him, he runs away between doors or stairs and when he's being chased, the scene changes into something completly different (wow that was ambigue).... Often, in random background TVs or windows there are scenes of a people inside a car crashing and flying around, also sometimes a random kid with a ballon would ask "is he dead?".
At the end of the movie, the guy who was being chased turned out to be someone in a car crash who was about to die, looking at people around him, and among them, there was the "detective" and his "assistant", who actually were random people who helped him right before he died, and then a kid next to them said "is he dead?", and the movie ends like that....

It's been a while since I watched it so I can't remember a lot of details, but I really really wanted to know if someone else knows about it so they can tell me its title...
If not, thanks for reading the whole thing anyway....
Well, I did read the whole thing, but I don't think I've ever watched anything like that. However, I went to the extent of checking the plots of the two movies that were mentioned, "Stay" and "12 Monkeys." From what I read, your summary of the movie matches up very closely with the movie "Stay." 12 Monkeys did have a similar point at the end, though. I hope this helps. ;) I actually want to watch these movies myself now after reading those synopses.

cue you into opponent tendancies and patterns that you may not be aware of.
What pisses me off even more about it is that it cues one into an opponent's tendencies that the opponent may not be aware of. :glare:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
the part with the kid with the balloon reminds me the movie "Stay" (with Ewan Mcgregor )

Maybe you are looking for Stay, it's quite confused but the movie is very odd.
Actually it was Stay, I had some facts mixed up (like it wasn't a detective, but a doctor), probably because I didn't watch it complete and it was quite a while ago.
Thank you so much for your help <3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Please don't tell me you still don't understand that I'm blatantly trolling about Peach? I think the character is low mid tier, is -4 vs MK, -3 against Snake and Falco, -2 vs Diddy and Marth, -1 vs Olimar, Lucario, DDD, TL, Fox and Wolf, and even vs ICs, Wario, GW, Pit, ROB, Kirby, Ike and Sheik [dunno about ZSS].

O_o

You should really see some of the arguments you have made.
Show them to me then.

:059:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Of course now I can't find anything. I just remember when you had the charizard trophy as your avatar and your posts were just crazy. When I find something I'll be sure to let you know.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Sweet, I can go to apex :) Thought my parents would be *****y about me traveling instead of spending time with fam over the holidays but I got the OK ;)

someone help me out find good tickets asap! Will buy tickets in the next few days if possible (need to focus on schoolwork right now). I'd be flying from Ft.Myers FL, to NJ or VA possibly (my cousin chu lives there so might go there first). Anyone know any good promotions going on?

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I might be able to hit up Apex this year (especially since I'm so close to it) with my bros.

I'll get **** on doe, so whatevs.

I was feelin' myself with Dedede the other day, not getting ***** by snake 24/7 feels good. Also, what the **** guys, I remember reading here about some **** about the freshness of Down throw to D-tilt on some characters when in reality all you have to do is not crouch. It was like an epiphany.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
On the characters we have the guaranteed D-tilt out of D-throw (Snake for example) I could never actually manage to get it all the time, and it was frustrating because I never looked into the mechanics of how it worked.

Now it's easy as ****.

My memory's fuzzy since I haven't been here in a while (college is a ***** yo) but I think someone said it was spacing dependent or based on how stale d-throw was on a few specific characters. I dunno, all that matters is that I know how to do it.

Also, the other day since we usually play on all the legal stages set to random, I actually got the infinite on Snake on frigate, yeah boi

EDIT: Oh gross, I went to the matchup chart and Dedede has a +1 on Snake, what the **** SWF, hope this **** changes. I'm really serious about this ****ing matchup

Top Bottom