• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
psshh, you should wait for the new AT almost every character can do...

and let's just say it gives jiggs a granted rest,

a ganon 0-death, a granted shield break with snake and muuuuuuuuuuuch more

;DDDD

seibrik found it out, i was the test dummy. :)
he'll release a video soon.
This new AT. I gotta know. I've tried so hard to find it myself. I have no idea where to begin. I theorize it has something to do with cutting down on lag or its a new way to manuver, because that's the only way I see Ganon pulling something like that.

And we have a girl maining DDD now? Wow, that's a first.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Now imagine that pool, but any 2 of those players being in your bracket.

I went in thinking "DSF is pretty good, and I'm going to lose - but I'm going to put up a fight". That is my attitude going into every single match I play. I've beaten some well known players. (At least for SoCal). This mentality works for me.

What I'm saying - is no matter what your mentality is, that will not guarentee you the win.

If you went to a 200 man tournament, and had M2K your second round (assuming you made it out of pools). How far do you really expect to place? Do you expect to still place top 25 then if you had an easier bracket?
Like i said you can go into matches thinking "im going to lose" if you want to, but that isn't me. I use to think like that until i realized that all i did was end up placing worse than i wanted. Ever since i changed my mentality ive been placing much better. Whatever works for you is fine i guess. Also even if i do get sent to losers by m2k first round im still going to go for top 5 no matter who i have to go through. Tell that ***** ill meet him in grand finals <__<. It's not a matter of being cocky it's a matter of positive attitude.

You're hilarious Kawaii, I believe you are a tomboy. LoL
LOLOLOLOL ephhyyyy

What new AT? o_o

Edit: Oh, sup. I play ICs, Dedede, and Marth. And others.
Get off mah boards bunneh

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Like i said you can go into matches thinking "im going to lose" if you want to, but that isn't me. I use to think like that until i realized that all i did was end up placing worse than i wanted. Ever since i changed my mentality ive been placing much better. Whatever works for you is fine i guess. Also even if i do get sent to losers by m2k first round im still going to go for top 5 no matter who i have to go through. Tell that ***** ill meet him in grand finals <__<. It's not a matter of being cocky it's a matter of positive attitude.
When you face a top level player in your first 2 rounds of a 50+ man tourney, and still place top 5. Let me know.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I do it all the time :)

oh yeah, and sorry to let everyone know, the video of my AT wont be up till tomorrow.

Now on to more important matters, without even seeing the AT, what should i name it?

best name will become the new name for it, unless u guys fail in which case it will be called DASC, which i will clear up later, that's the only clue im giving right now.

hahaha gl

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Seib, at the level I'm hyping this, you are going to make me look like a fool if this is a joke. I've posted in the jiggs, ICs, and ganon boards about this, and made a blog.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Okay, here are some names, just throwing tons of them out there.

Pet Monster Shotglass
Litermeter
Rest EZ
Loop Exec
Nidocin
Beautiful Accidents
Paper Crane Gang
Beginners Falafel
Orbit 405
GNG BNG
Tea Leaf Dancers
Dance Floor Stalker
$tunt$
Herculean
The Swagga
Mujer Hermosa
Bibo no Azorora
Rabbit Hop
Gibbous
Romceasca
Jhaptal
Strut Hear
Madvillainy
Figaro
Supervillain
A.M.B. (America's Most Blunted)
Engwish Bwudd
Spider Cider
Van Helsing Boombox
Potholderz
Fig Leaf Bi-Carbonate
Rapp Snitch Knishes
Kookies
O Mi To Fu
Warraw
Dreamers Dance
Copying Soup Onto Sexy Birdy
Tosca
Celebrate the Body Electric (It Came From an Angel)
Beg Waves
G Shock
Small Wevs
Pillow Talk
Mirando
The Over Under
Middleclass Stomp
Myrrhman
Ghetto Body Buddy
Detrimentalist
Koonut-Kaliffee
Blood On The Rope
Amaurophilia
Hajnal
Rossz Csillag Alatt Született
Fluff Master
Les retrouvailles

CO18

Smash Hero
Okay, here are some names, just throwing tons of them out there.

Pet Monster Shotglass
Litermeter
Rest EZ
Loop Exec
Nidocin
Beautiful Accidents
Paper Crane Gang
Beginners Falafel
Orbit 405
GNG BNG
Tea Leaf Dancers
Dance Floor Stalker
$tunt$
Herculean
The Swagga
Mujer Hermosa
Bibo no Azorora
Rabbit Hop
Gibbous
Romceasca
Jhaptal
Strut Hear
Madvillainy
Figaro
Supervillain
A.M.B. (America's Most Blunted)
Engwish Bwudd
Spider Cider
Van Helsing Boombox
Potholderz
Fig Leaf Bi-Carbonate
Rapp Snitch Knishes
Kookies
O Mi To Fu
Warraw
Dreamers Dance
Copying Soup Onto Sexy Birdy
Tosca
Celebrate the Body Electric (It Came From an Angel)
Beg Waves
G Shock
Small Wevs
Pillow Talk
Mirando
The Over Under
Middleclass Stomp
Myrrhman
Ghetto Body Buddy
Detrimentalist
Koonut-Kaliffee
Blood On The Rope
Amaurophilia
Hajnal
Rossz Csillag Alatt Született
Fluff Master
Les retrouvailles
Bahahhaa wtf..

Gates

Banned via Warnings
@ Serin - I might have came off as harsh, so let me just clarify what I was saying: You're probably above average considering how you placed and considering it was your first tourney, but you're not as good as Seibrik, lain, CO18, Atomsk, etc. and when you act like you are it makes you look like a douche. I like you as a person, but this whole ego trip thing needs to stop.

@ Bunny - I seriously had no idea who you were after the name change. But yeah, guys, she's been playing Dedede for a while. I remember she had a thread early on where she asked for advice on Dedede but it was derailed because some bitter Ganon main was trolling threads at random.

It's really great that we have another person who uses ICs and Dedede though. Lord knows we don't have enough of those. @_@

@ Seibrik - You should call it B.R.I.K. (Broken ******** Insane Krazy) AT.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
@ Serin - I might have came off as harsh, so let me just clarify what I was saying: You're probably above average considering how you placed and considering it was your first tourney, but you're not as good as Seibrik, lain, CO18, Atomsk, etc. and when you act like you are it makes you look like a douche. I like you as a person, but this whole ego trip thing needs to stop.
>.> I don't usual have an ego, but I guess this is the one time I actually let it happen...More or less, I'm just trying to work my way up. But at least I've never been ***** by a Wario before. *cough*
Omniswell 3-stock
*cough* :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, the thing about me being ***** by Omni is that I suck and freely admit it, which is different than talking **** about how you're the new best Dedede and then getting ***** by Reflex. :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
But the thing is, Reflex is actually GOOD! =O I go even/better than Omniswell (on wifi).

Plus, at least I didn't get 3 stocked.

@Technodeath - It should.

Top Bottom