• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

RATED

Smash Lord
>.> I don't usual have an ego, but I guess this is the one time I actually let it happen...More or less, I'm just trying to work my way up. But at least I've never been ***** by a Wario before. *cough*
Omniswell 3-stock
*cough* :)
pardon for getting in this , but HOW THE HELL could u be a MOD, u are even " dramatizing " instead of trying to solve it quickly and continue ur "job" as a MOD.

so stop this both of u . since u both main the character and eventually u both get to know each other or contribute in the same boards and those things. :)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
the lack of competitive scene in australia cuts me deep.
You and jupz should get together, and try to build one. Jupz is the main DDD from Australia we see here. Someone had to build the Smash scene in every country. Maybe you two could become tournament organizers, and build one from the ground up.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
@ RATED - agreed bro.

@ Serin - yeah it does, the best thing i get to play against is a lvl 9 CPU and the odd match with my friend who mains Marth and Kirby. no one else in my town plays Brawl, and if they do.. not competitively like i do. there are probably tournaments and all that crap in the eastern states, but Western Aus doesnt have jack. i'd kill to go to a tournament and verse anyone and everyone even if im not the best, i play full throttle, win or lose.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Omniswell and Reflex are both competent players.
No ****. I was making a point that Reflex is a bit better than Omniswell.
1. Omni IS good, he's 5th in MI. I guess he's not as good as Reflex though.
2. Wifi sucks.
3. I was eating a poptart and it got on my controller D:
4. Why are you even trying to say you're better than a scrub like me when it's clear you already are?
I didn't mean Omniswell is BAD BAD, but I'm just saying that the two were not on the same terms.

At #4, I'm not trying to call you out or anything. It was a just a simple comparison BETWEEM OMNI AND REFLEX!.

*George Lopez* I CAN NEVER DO NOTHING!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
kuz serin would post dumb ****
gates would troll *****s
me and you would be....me and you
Crashic would talk about bad music
Co18 would never be there
Atomsk would come once a year
Jupz would be on at ungodly hours
Seibrik would talk about new discoveries
Buuman would do a bunch of math
and JunkInTheTrunk would make us rate his d3

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
kuz serin would post dumb ****
gates would troll *****s
me and you would be....me and you
Crashic would talk about bad music
Co18 would never be there
Atomsk would come once a year
Jupz would be on at ungodly hours
Seibrik would talk about new discoveries
Buuman would do a bunch of math
and JunkInTheTrunk would make us rate his d3
Word..................

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Uhm. No. Gates trolls too much, Alby says the word ***** too much, and Seibrik is just now coming to the d3 boards again. The traitor >=[

Lawl jk. Seibrik's cool beans.

why the **** am i saying that?!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. Time to dig up that old Microsoft Word that I made for it >.> God I hope I find it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dedede xat sounds nice. The more dysfunctional, the better. This thread is really really fun to read. Sorry. =X *Lurks*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Alice is dumb. The Olimar of that game, lol. Just put people in the corner with her stupidly good range, spam bullets, and win.

Top Bottom